Talk Token price bellow 50sats - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zhoutong

Talk Token price bellow 50sats

This is big problem, if it will continue drop I will sold all. Hold is good, but if price all time go down need to sell it, because you will lose all money in this token.

Edited by Kotopesok
  • +5 1

Yes you are right and from a few days talk token are falling with unusual speed and showing fearful behavior. And it's my opinion that we have to hold our coins in this epidemic.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

Yes the Talk token price is falling in continue in a weak in below 50 this sudden drop has suppressed for everyone in my opinion don't panic this will increase definitely so only wait and sell after increase 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

If people did not sell them so cheaply as soon as they received them, perhaps the price would not be so low. But nobody seems to care about this because they keep selling it cheap instead of just keeping it and hoping the price goes up a bit.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

yeah, talk token price is dropping down and that makes me and other cryptotalk user sad because our main earning depends on talk token's price and when it drops we are start to feel bad because we think our time that spended cryptotalk is getting worthless 😞

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

@zhoutong Firstly when it started to drop, I held it because of the hope that it is going to increase but now I have noticed a continuous decrease and I am in the fear of token being dead taking away all my earnings. So what do you recommend me to sale it or to keep it?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

4 minutes ago, Zeshan Khalid said:

@zhoutong Firstly when it started to drop, I held it because of the hope that it is going to increase but now I have noticed a continuous decrease and I am in the fear of token being dead taking away all my earnings. So what do you recommend me to sale it or to keep it?

My friend, I honestly don't know. I only hope that it will not go lower. I can't give you advice but hope instead. I expect the forum to make changes as from what I read there will be advertisements that will rent the space for talk tokens. It will be a good step for the token to be used. When and if this happens it will mean that everyone will be interested and many people will buy again.

To be honest I would want to rent advertisement space too. But don't take it as an advice, it is what I am hoping for.

Edited by zhoutong
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I felt bad too that price dropped sharply, I am hoping for a revival and trying my best with my comments and posts too, as everything is important. If we provide high quality content it will also be of help, but I think that first is required to have use of the talk token for advertising purposes as this will change everything.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, zhoutong said:

Are we in trouble?

The price of talk token has crossed bellow 50 satoshi. Do we know if there is something that can help the price of the token reach higher? It even went down to 44 satoshi.

My idea would be to remove the investbox for talk. It could be the only way to reduce the drop as it is moving to unacceptable prices and all the original enthusiasm is lost. Perhaps whales have been profiting after buying a lot and they move out and dump. But this is not a coin without use case.

Cryptotalk creates value for Yobit and for the cryptocurrency world. I don't think that price should be speculated by whales and dumped.

talk.png

Sure we are in the big crises now because talk token is dropping very seriously like dlrs token, so I don't know the fate of talk token after a one month. 

• +5 2

The tokens have dropped below 50, this is due to the fact that all the participants are selling their earned tokens, but I know that it is close to regaining its value, it is a matter of being patient 

• +1 2

11 hours ago, zhoutong said:

Are we in trouble?

The price of talk token has crossed bellow 50 satoshi. Do we know if there is something that can help the price of the token reach higher? It even went down to 44 satoshi.

My idea would be to remove the investbox for talk. It could be the only way to reduce the drop as it is moving to unacceptable prices and all the original enthusiasm is lost. Perhaps whales have been profiting after buying a lot and they move out and dump. But this is not a coin without use case.

Cryptotalk creates value for Yobit and for the cryptocurrency world. I don't think that price should be speculated by whales and dumped.

talk.png

We can just hope that it doesn't crash lower than that. But it's good time to buy Talk, and it doesn't mean it will stay like that forever for we can't predict the market really. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Well honestly, we're not getting a good profit here in this forum because of having a small amount of value of talk token, i think moderators should make some actions on how they can make the talk token worth today.

• +1 3

Yes this is true.i believe that it’s happened to those.Yes you are right with showing unusual speed and intimidating behavior in the token in the right and a few days. And it's my opinion that we have to keep our coins in this epidemic.

You have a point mate and I think your suggestion to eliminate talk token from invest box can help and reduce it's price drop that might cause a huge dump of which we are not ready to behold and I hope the administration and yobit will do something of this kind to help the price for talk token to recover and trade at a fair price.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

You are suggesting a good and suitable idea too at it most wanted time, though they might an effective plan to pump talk coin but the declining effect physically seen is depreciating and demotivating to members subjecting them to doubting the future. 

Removing investbox feature and 50 rating per day will immensely contribute in reducing the circulation of the token and therefore to be competitive. In turns the demands will grow causing the rise in price

• +1 3
  • +3 1

The price of talk token is drastically going down, I think lots of people are withdrawing their talk token that's why the price is falling. I will advise we should keep our talk token and wait for the price to rise before selling. 

• +1 1

Unfortunately, the price of the talk token is very low, therefore, or whatever it is, it is not profitable anymore and that is why many users sell very quickly at any price, therefore I would recommend holding out for a while without selling
Good luck big winnings and greetings to everyone

• +1 1

I agree with you bro The forum should make a few strides to build the estimation of talk tokens . As the discussion token value reach at its least cost 46 . All individuals are stressed over the current pace of the tokens and they are selling their tokens in dread of misfortune. Expectation administrators will make a few strides on this issue and we will see the discussion token again started to thrive and rise.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

The price of talk token is very low now and I hope this token will increase the price of this token very fast.  Cryptotalk's own tokens have not been on the market for a long time and these tokens have not yet had much of an impact on the market.  If we give more importance to trade starting from the use of talk token, hopefully the price will increase a lot.

• +1 2

20 hours ago, zhoutong said:

Are we in trouble?

talk.png

I think you have got a nice idea, the price presently is at 52 and it not a good one, but do you think if the investbox is removed for talk it will pump higher than it is now? I really don't know or have any idea how the talk will pump 

• -1 1
  • +1 1

The idea of reducing interest in Yobit is acceptable, but I think it is more an action of conscience and we as members give the token the value it deserves. It does not make much sense to acquire a currency and run to sell it, instead of benefiting us, it really hurts us. We must all agree en masse to maintain the TALK token so that in the future we can improve its price.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I am also worry about talk token future because it's gonna be future payment for members have to strong position at Yobit because all members and forum will relay at Falk token in future. The price js gradually decreasing the buying is low and selling is high this make more dip can be seen in upcoming days. I hope this is stoped before it completely dumped. 

• +1 2
  • +3 2

Do not worry about it since it is only about a month after the released of that crypto currency. I would say that you should give it more time like at the end of the first month next year because after those days you will see that the bitcoin would definitely drop from its peak now and the talk token might possibly rise a bit and make itself profitable for trading in the market. I think this is the best time to use it in their investbox so that it would at least expand its quantity by itself throughout the time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I have also observed these sudden down fall of the cryptotalk talk coin, Although we don't really know the reasons behind these recent falls, we hope it gets back to the highest position possible in good time. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1