Could the XRP headquarters be moving to Japan? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Could the XRP headquarters be moving to Japan?

Recently with regards to crypto, there has been a lot of uncertainty on the regulation in the US and for the creators of various cryptocurrencies that come out of the United States of America, this can be rather frustrating as it does limit their growth, future expansion and possible improvements in the coins that they are developing. As a result, the founder and CEO of Ripple, have considered moving the headquarters of their coin outside of the USA, stating that they are looking into countries like Switzerland, Japan or Singapore. 

at this race for the new headquarters for Ripple (XRP) it seems that Japan is leading, as they are considered to be one of the fastest growing markets in crypto and in the XRP coin as well.  

with Japan being the likely choice for a change of headquarters, it seems that the large Japanese company SBI has already partnered with MoneyTrap, in order to try and integrate Ripple into their ATMs across the country. This will make it easier for the users in Japan to have access to Ripple and will definitely be a turning point for the Ripple coin, possibly reaching all new heights in the future. to be honest, I am looking forward to seeing if the headquarter change does go ahead, and if so how will this affect the prices that we are seeing for ripple. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 4
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It will confirmed after they take their final decision and the other thing is that because of the COVID-19 there are a lot of market up down occurs.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Yes they are moving to Japan. I think this is really a good decision. XRP coin is doing good and their team is so strong. XRP is really a promising coin. I think this new shipment will bring lots of benefit to this coin. We should wait and watch XRP. 

• +1 1

The USA is clamping down on cryptocurrencies expansion maybe these might be due to the fact that the value of dollars suffers some for of crash when ever bitcoin appreciates, 

These decisions by the Ripple Administration is a welcome idea, in as much as the new location would provide the needed progress and development. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Moving there headquarters to Japan is not a bad idea, in as much as it will facilitate the development of the company in question. 

As we see the governments seeing that they have failed to prevent the expansion of crypto are now changing their methods to try to continue to maintain control. Details that instead of benefiting what they do is harm the population. If the Ripple headquarters move to Japan, I think that instead of loss it will generate a new projection and more so now with the implementation of the new Ripple network for the creation of smart contracts. Everything predicts a possible increase in its value.

• +2 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Currently Japan is going through one of its worst crises due to foreign debt, despite being the third power in the world, which has as a result that its government is more tolerant with any company that plans to establish itself on Japanese soil, since it they see it as a source of income, plus this integration would make the price of XRP go up.

• +1 1

Considering that I am an XRP holder, I find it interesting that the main headquarters of Ripple Labs be moved to another country, particularly for what you mention I would like the headquarters to be placed in Japan, since this could break into the hegemony of bitcoin. About Asian citizens would have access to XRP cryptocurrency by simply going to an ATM which I find fascinating.

an event of such magnitude could lead XRP to surpass its all-time highs placing it as one of the most widely used currencies by ordinary people

• +2 1

I think that it is very good news for everyone because in this case, this currency can grow more, increase its price, and be able to compete with other strong currencies that dominate the market.

• +1 1

It seems that Ripple and xrp has so many problems as now it is about to be sued by the SEC. Even if they leave the USA completely they will still have to face justice and xrp price can suffer a lot. I just today read a post by Garlinghouse and it was looking very bad for Ripple.

Since it is one of the currencies that depends on it in some of the currencies of Libya. This indicates an increase and a price movement up. And with its integration with the ATM, the number of transactions will increase compared to its previous location. This is a deliberate step. Whereas, the geographical location was determined first in terms of the percentage of users of digital currencies, and I found that Asia was the first continent to deal with digital currencies. This will qualify her to start the next step.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The Switzerland and Japan are best for XRP future where those countries have adopted crypto and arrange crypto regulatory system. The banking system in Switzerland is most favourable for XRP (Ripple)  future investment because most of the investment comes from banks into XRP and Japan have advance technology the XRP project could grow with them. Their for it's best to move their headquarter from U. S because their are new crypto rules regulation are coming which doesn't look good for crypto future. 

What a shame that at this point some countries are still creating conflicts with cryptocurrencies, that it is the best decision to move to a better place so XRp will continue to be one of the best in the market and perhaps it will be boosted much more when moving to Japan.

• +1 1

I think there is no bad idea for Head Quarters to play play inside Japan because it will go there and update too many featured and provide more facilities to people,they can take action after coronavirus.

• +1 1

We can't actually comfirm it now, but is possible for them to move it there, and we have no problem with anywhere the headquarter is going to be located since we only need our devices to buy and sell no any physical appearance needed. 

If it succeeds, it is something that will further promote a cryptocurrency that promises and is very good, but it is sad that these types of problems exist today, this will gradually be overcome and the use of cryptocurrencies worldwide will be easier.

I think it is a good decision because if you don't you could get into big trouble and it is better to avoid that since XRP is one of the best cryptocurrencies on the market and that perhaps by going to Japan your reputation will improve much more and you will be given a possible use in the country thus giving much more advantage to XRP.

• +1 1

Seeing this very well-defined information from Ripple about the change of location of the headquarters of the now famous cryptocurrency that is XRP, which is in position 4 in the world list of cryptocurrencies, I can say that if you can leave the United States and establish the Headquartered in Japan, this cryptocurrency will increase the value exponentially due to its association with various private organizations in Japan, if it is established in the ATMs as the information is established, the value will grow and the fluctuation will only go down in those months of coupling, but after setting it will exponentially increase the value.

• +1 1

Wherever Ripple goes it will not matter SEC will be after them. Telegram team wasn't based in the USA yet the SEC forced the founders to stop it and to send the money back to the investors. Ripple may be forced to do the same as their continues sales were against investors and made the XRP a security.

The move of XRP to Japan means that the USA will experience an economic loss and Japan will gain economic profit. I personally find this decision of XRP very correct and I hope it will recover quickly and come to a better place than before.

It is possible this is the solution for XRP to move to the moon! Because XRP is the best coin with fast and cheap transaction, but its price value is lower, so maybe if will move to Japan they will improve it more than before and sure will return with force, we hope that because XRP deserve to be on the top.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think that the change of their headquarters can take care of them and give them the opportunity to venture into and develop in a new territory, we cannot forget that XRP is a currency with a lot of potential that unfortunately was involved in a great scandal, I only hope that it can recover little by little market capitalization.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I think you mean the Ripple headquarters as this is the company, they call the currency xrp, however others call it ripple as there is little distinction with the company running it. Ripple has partnerships in Japan and I think it will be better to move there as in the USA it looks very bad for them.

Right now Ripple is having a lot of troubles, with the Sec decision to rules Xrp to be a security and having data of the money collected from Xrp sales by Ripple for many years, it has first to fight a lawsuit in the court, but there may be some form of agreement and a settlement between the two that will solve this, however until then any reallocation of the base of operations for Ripple will not mean anything.