Can I transfer Bitcoin to my bank account? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Wilson

Can I transfer Bitcoin to my bank account?

Bitcoins can not be withdrawn into a bank account directly. You can either sell them to somebody who then transfers money to your bank account, or you can sell them at an exchange and withdraw the funds from there.... Directly trade with someone who wants to buy bitcoins using currency. So i think you can understand it  

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 8
  • +3 5
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

1 minute ago, Emma Wilson said:

Bitcoins can not be withdrawn into a bank account directly. You can either sell them to somebody who then transfers money to your bank account, or you can sell them at an exchange and withdraw the funds from there.... Directly trade with someone who wants to buy bitcoins using currency. So i think you can understand it 

@Emma Wilson welcome on board mate as you have contributed a post to learn from mate as i believe some beginners would have learn from this. However i strongly agree with you as bitcoin cannot be transferred to ones account directly except one use the bitcoin for crypto trading or any other thing like shopping or exchange the bitcoin for sale before withdrawing the money then into ones account.

Yes you are right. Bitcoin can not be send to any bank account directly. You have to convert them in other currencies first then you can transfer your that currency in your wallet. You can also sell your BTC at yobit exchange or you do trading with your bitcoin. You can also invest your BTC in invest box on yobit exchange.

Yes you are right. No one can transfer bitcoin to their bank account because bank don't accept decentralized digital currency. We can convert into our local by exchanging in a exchanger or can sell it. Then our local money can be transfered into bank acco           

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

2 hours ago, Emma Wilson said:

If you friend, the best option not to lose in commission is to sell the BTC to another person who wants it, but if that can lead you to a risk that it can be scammed, it is better to sell it on an exchange and then withdraw the money..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you so that you can transfer Bitcoin to your bank account. The bank must contain Bitcoin wallets or other currencies and banks around the world, most of which do not contain encrypted currency wallets. There is a way to convert the cryptocurrency into dollars or other popular currencies such as  The Russian ruble and the euro and then withdraw them to your bank account with ease Thank you

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, Zamani1 said:

@Emma Wilson welcome on board mate as you have contributed a post to learn from mate as i believe some beginners would have learn from this. However i strongly agree with you as bitcoin cannot be transferred to ones account directly except one use the bitcoin for crypto trading or any other thing like shopping or exchange the bitcoin for sale before withdrawing the money then into ones account.

That's true mate, we can't withdraw a digital coin directly into our bank account unless we sell them to an exchange site like yobit or binance,through that we can transfer them to our local bank account

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Logically, we cannot transfer Bitcoin to our bank account because most banks at the present time do not recognize Bitcoin as a currency!
Therefore, many people find it very difficult to transfer their money to their bank account ..
But I think that through some intermediary sites it can be done easily, such as CoinMetro, through which you convert cryptocurrencies into real currencies (euros - dollars - pounds sterling, etc.)
By waiting for a while, I think we'll see better ways to convert cryptocurrencies into physical currencies

• -2 1
  • +1 2

Hi Dear.

Bitcoins can not be withdrawn into a bank account directly. You can either sell them to somebody who then transfers money to your bank account, or you can sell them at an exchange and withdraw the funds from there. ... Directly trade with someone who wants to buy bitcoins using currency. 

• +1 2

I have been thinking about bringing this question to this forum, I have been trying to come up with something like this, is it possible or till you Exchange it using and Exchange site. I would like to know more please. Thank you

• +1 1
  • +2 1

That depends on many factors, for me to get my bitcoin to my bank account you must pass them through different exchanges which for each transaction they take away commissions and the total value of my bitcoin or other currencies goes down too much. try to research that topic well but here I put my experience in that area

You are right you cannot transfer your Bitcoin yo your bank account but you can sell your Bitcoin in an exchange for the p2p option and the money will arrive to your bank account 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

3 hours ago, Emma Wilson said:

Dear @Emma Wilson you can't directly transfer Bitcoin to your bank account but first you transfer that into real currency then transfer it in your bank account. As you know that this is digital it has no existance so you can not directly transfer Bitcoin into your bank account.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you so that you can not  transfer Bitcoin to your bank account  directly
i think first you have to exchange it to dollar or euro or any real coin then could transfer it to your bank account ,
for exchange it there is alot  of websites to do this process .and very safe  for example  yobit ,
in my opinion i think have bitcoin in your wallets is so better from have real money in bank account .because
as we know the future is for digital coins not for real coin
hope you think like me 
have a nice day 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

You cannot transfer your Bitcoin directly to your bank account unless you exchange it or you sell it to the person who knows how to exchange money. So you cannot transfer your Bitcoin to your bank account.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

No. No bank will accept your Bitcoin and exchange money for your coins. Bitcoin can only be sold in online platforms. Then this exchanger will give money for your valuable bitcoins.

12 hours ago, Emma Wilson said:

I agree! But there are wallets on some countries that allows to recieve cryptocurrency and directly exchange it to your countries currency. For example, if you have PayPal account, you can convert cryptocurrency into USD but there are fees, then from PayPal USD, you can bank transfer it for a low fee. But buying from someone is one of the methods, you have to be careful though! Keep safe, and thank you!

It is true what you say, it takes a long time for banks to accept cryptocurrency transfers, currently you can only convert to FIAT through P2P platforms through an intermediary who deposits to your bank account.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I wish it could though. It'll be easier that way to be involved in cryptocurrency. The part where you have to get your currency converted into cash that will now finally get into your bank account can be quite tricky for we the new members to cryptocurrency. 

Yes bitcoins or any other crypto can't be withdrawn to a bank account but rather we can exchange it via exchanges where we meet some buyers who later send us money to our bank and buys our crypto but I hear many get swindled this way so we need to be careful and only deal with persons we know.

At the moment you cannot transfer cryptocurrencies to banks, hopefully in the future you can, but what you can do is exchange your cryptocurrencies for real money and there are many exchanges that you can send that money to your bank
A big greeting to the whole community

• +1 1

You are right mate. I strongly believe you that we cannot withdraw Bitcoin directly to our bank account, all we have to do is sell it and transfer the money to our bank account and withdraw them. @Trainz

• +1 1

So far I haven’t come accross any bank that accepts bitcoin transfer directly. Most people will convert their bitcoin to fiat currency in crypto exchanges and transfer it to their bank accounts thereafter.

• +1 1

@Emma Wilson Well my friend if any bank support crypto or bitcoin  you can transfer your bitcoin into this bank. I think there are some bank who Support bitcoin you can transfer into this bank account. In my personal opinion you can store your bitcoin  in your crypto wallet. 

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Gadozhaki said:

You are right mate. I strongly believe you that we cannot withdraw Bitcoin directly to our bank account, all we have to do is sell it and transfer the money to our bank account and withdraw them. @Trainz

That's correct mate, that's call exchange mate, we exchange Bitcoin for other things, Fiat money or goods, we can go for shopping and buy the goods we buy with our Bitcoin, exchange goods for Bitcoin.