Can I transfer Bitcoin to my bank account? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Wilson

Can I transfer Bitcoin to my bank account?

At the moment it is not possible at least in Latin America, but you can transfer your funds to Binance and sell your coins in P2P commerce. I have been using it for some time and I never had a problem. I recommend you to use currencies like Waves, Tron, Doge so you save on commissions. I send waves to binance and trade them to USDT to be able to sell them and I save a lot in fees, you can charge in the currency of your choice.

• Useful or interesting 1

Really am not sure we can transfer bitcoin to our bank account directly because it cannot be possible, we can only sell them to someone that is willing to buy and transfer money to us but I also think that in future it will be possible or sooner or later, the cryptocurrencies groups are going to make it relevant or possible for that to happen, presently is only binance exchanger and forum that can offer the process.

• Useful or interesting 1

So far bitcoin cannot be transferred to bank account. Traditional banking only handles fiat or fiat money, banking only accepts legal tender money and bitcoin is not. Let's say an authorization from the monetary authorities of the countries or a reform of the banking system would be necessary for banks to start accepting cryptocurrencies in bank accounts.

• +1 1

No, it's still possible to send bitcoin to your bank account, you must pass it to fiat money before and from there if you can send it to your bank account 

Yes of course you can't transfer bitcoin directly to your bank account because to do that you have to sell bitcoin option then the sale will transfer bitcoin to your back account I think

• +1 1

Yes that is correct we can not directly take bitcoin to our bank account, we need to use a method of P2P which helps members to sell there crypto currency. Bank will only accept fiat money so it is impossible to take crypto currency but there are many methods which helps to convert it into fiat money.

Of course, no one can withdraw cryptocurrencies from any bank where you can convert currencies into paper money, and then they can be withdrawn from anywhere you want. The cryptocurrencies will have a future with the passage of time. Happy daily

@Emma Wilson

I think no bank not accepted the Bitcoin yet so this is easy to understand that bank not accept the Bitcoin or anyother crypto so it is simple and easy. When bank accept this then it is very good act.

• +2 1

No one can transfer direcltly bitcoin in bank account .We can transfer bitcoin to a bank account by exchanging it.The bitcoin price is high so we can't have a transfer direct in the bank.

You are right, we cannot transfer bitcoins directly to a bank account because they are digital currency. You can either convert it into your currency by selling on exchange websites and withdraw your funds or sell it directly to somebody who wants to buy.

Well, bitcoin is not able to withdraw in any kind of banks literally because no one banks are accepting cryptocurrencies especially for bitcoin, it will just happen if they're supporting cryptocurrency so that they can add crypto coins to their transactions.

No. bitcoin is a digital currency and you don't deal it like other curriences. i think you have to convert it into dollars by any exchange point and ger your money. bitcoin is not considered as regular currency thats can transfer. 

Logically we can not transfer Bitcoin money directly to Bank .The price of Bitcoin is large to transfer that money to bank you need to sale them to other persin and then the transfer the price of Bitcoin to your account 

Bitcoin cannot be transferred directly to your bank account, there is no provision for that. Only fiat currency can be transferred to your bank account.bitcoin can only be traded and transferred to bitcoin addresses. Bitcoin address serves as the account number for bitcoin.

No you can transfer bitcoins directly to a to a bank account because Bitcoin is a trading currency and you must trade with bitcoins and make money and that can be transferred to your bank account or convert BTC into currency needed. Vase remember that the value of BTC changes very rapidly so withdraw your btc at correct time.

As far as I know there is no system that supports direct exchange through bank. There could be some alternative like u can join some exchange platform that supports fait crypto exchange or someone who wants to buy bitcoin can buy u directly through cash.

Hello .... I do not think we can do that. I hope that we will elaborate on the explanation further so that we know how to deal with currencies here

Friend you can not directly change bitcoin through your bank account because bitcoin is digital currency while banks accept local crunncey if you want to exchange bitcoin then you deal with those person which he send money in your bank account