Bitcoin possible extended bull run!! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DennisChannels

Bitcoin possible extended bull run!!

Hello, guys.

Just wanted to comment: according to this information from ZeroHedge, JPMorgan admitted that they made a mistake predicting the end of Bull Run. According to the article, the main reason is all the expectation that Bitcoin has generated since the first great peak in Dec. 2017. The board configuration has changed a lot and the recovery from COVID-19 crisis (around march this year) was something really worth to see:

bfm42FE.jpg?itok=1BMaLlj_

(Source: ZeroHedge's article - link)

Now, in a still-uncertain-situation with the COVID-19 and the presidential elections in the United States, it's is clearly certain that the observers and whales are putting on BTC all the attention they didn't back to the 2017, boosting the bull run and following the Bitcoin's stock-to-flow model (where events like halving have a role in the cycle). Also it's helping all the consolidated (and mainstream) adoption of the cryptocurrency -with one of its most important milestones in the PayPal public adoption- that is extending to other companies and ventures.

I suggest, if you have time, to read the full article, but I'll leave the final picture here because can provide an idea about how the things can go from now on:

bfmD42D.jpg?itok=30Jc8-gC

(Source: ZeroHedge's article - link)

The millionaire Paul Tudor Jones is telling clients that Bitcoin reminds him the exact role that gold played back to the 1970.

Let's see what happen.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 6
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

If you're not earning BFG right now... it's because you don't want to.

bf_320x50.png.9ae4d9cd20f0afcbe3f8ddcb0e42b3a9.png

Click on the banner and unleash your possibilities.

Bitcoin has started his bull run. The price of bitcoin is increasing rapidly day by day. I think in the end of this year it will hit 20k or more. Bitcoin bull run effected all crypto market. As a result the market is green now. We should wait a little more to see magic.

• +4 1

I remember JPMorgan saying a lot of things and then a few years later having a completely different position. It can be because of the market interest and the volumes that are spiking in the cme exchange, along with the interest we see from institutions.

Thanks for this post it means a lot to have a comparison with the chart of Gold in the 1970s.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

The second chart is not convincing at all. It can easily be made at a log scale for any chart and shown that it has some relevance to a gold historic chart. It proves very little correlation. I think that there is a chance for Bitcoin to extend the bull run, although not because some people find some strange connections that don't exist. It has this potential if there are big buyers. It all depends to how people will see Bitcoin in next year. 

If it starts making ATH again and again then it will draw the attention of everyone and there will be a big rise and then a big drop that would end the bull run. Until then we hope we will know. I plan to hold Bitcoin for at least another year and if I see bearish signs I will be making moves.

• +1 1

We are seeing from two weeks  BTC is falling and standing to correct and rebound the price  of BTC. The correct have been made many times in this two weeks and slowly the BTC is moving toward $20K. 

The Bull run scenario is building up for BTC and major investment is going to come in last two weeks if December 2020.

So it will be definitely this December where the BTC will break the $20K limit and mark toward new heights the predictions are 1million, 100k for this bull run. 

This year is different from the previous one. With the American elections, successive surprises will follow. The rise in the currency, in addition to the opening of several new platforms and new projects. This is in addition, if all countries in the world can rely on digital currencies, it will greatly affect the price of Bitcoin, and things will change in our favor.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 11/23/2020 at 4:12 AM, maxumoto said:

The truth is that the great peak for me will be in 2021, because it is already beginning to recover the economy. and it has increased the users of BTC and will help it rise, because the demand for BTC will increase.

I think I share thesame perspective with you, 2021 Wil be a year of even more blessings to the crypto world, Bitcoin to be precise 

Bitcoin is now on green, the price is rising and break the past record and record new high price this year, we hope to see more of the good rises in other cryptocurrency projects. 

It's very difficult for the price of Bitcoin to reduce at the current situation because the adoption of Bitcoin is increasing day by day. Mining as compared to adoption is very slow at the current rate. 18 million bitcoins out of 21 million have been mined and there are very less chances of the remaining to be mined very quickly. But demand is increasing day by day due to adoption.

Edited by mzk7736
  • +3 1

Well, you ain't wrong there. Bitcoin really had an extended bull run and even exceeded it's all time high price. Maybe it would continue its bull run again but nobody actually knows? We could try and analyze the charts, but it is really unpredictable at this point and time.

Bitcoin will keep going higher for another year, perhaps it will have times when prices drop for a while but there is no bearish pattern formed for a long time and there are only reasons to believe it will keep going higher, but if someone waits then it is better to wait some more, at this price it is high and it is possible that lower will be available as Bitcoin price maybe after buying from institutions stop for a while.

• +2 1

Well, what can I say, this is a correction ! In addition, now bitcoin is actively going to the bottom, that is, showing that it needs to rest. Also, do not forget that now the new year holidays are coming, and many people need to buy gifts. It's time to buy cryptocurrency! And there is a hold, and a big profit!

For this end year I'm sure will stay doing higher and is possible for the next first months 2021, but then is possible will start down. With Bitcoin anything can happen there is not any science exact. But of course I don't think we will see Bitcoin price coming back to less than 10000 USD.

Yes, many crypto experts are predicting the bull run to go beyond 2021 and the price can go up as high as at 200k by end of 2021. Lets hope this predictiin will come to fulfilment.

Bitcoin will probably do an extensive bull run in 2021, it will stop at some price where it will need to find accumulation zone as now it is in some hype as many are buying with different financial levels and this buying can be organic or it can be fueled by some kind of  pre-fomo. The future is unknown but the directions are observable. For everyone it is always better with price rising.

• Useful or interesting 1

I made your post big and I don't know about things I don't know about these things because I haven't I go through more and more posts to know about these things. 

• -1 1

I believe that bitcoin from 2021 will always be a very bullish cryptocurrency and no one will be able to stop bitcoin since it will rise very quickly in price those who have investments in bitcoin will take very good profits that is why I recommend investing now so that you also have  earnings as the price of bitcoin is rising fast.

There is a possibility that there will be an extender run in next year, or it can be that there will be a top price early, perhaps in January or February and price can start another bear run then. I hope the interest from institutions is not very speculating and they won't start selling soon, although after doubling up since the summer it could be a tactic from them to sell half, that would be their initial investment, and then hold the crypto they bought for long time.

On 12/22/2020 at 8:20 PM, Sonia Ali said:

I made your post big and I don't know about things I don't know about these things because I haven't I go through more and more posts to know about these things. 

You have to first learn about the crypto world before posting. Once things are clear for you then you can post in any section of forum. Please don't spam here.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

We cannot expect price fluctuations, cryptocurrencies and bitcoin, as the currency markets and their prices are in constant fluctuations because they depend on supply, demand and speculation on them.

I don't know for some respected experts and analyst of crypto currencies some times do underestimated bitcoin limiting the value of bitcoin to insignificant amount consulting past more than present factors in predicting the future price. To me the reverse the case I believe more in forecasting with present factors like the massive population and attention the system is gaining from the public this will increase possible adoption from true investors which in turns will spike the pumping

Yeah ,it possible that bitcoin may extended bull run. We can see that this yeayear bitcoin increase instantly. But it increasing also now. But it will extend this bull run in my opinion. Because this year price increases alot. So it might extend bull run. 

• +1 1

The bull run is real. It didn't take long for Bitcoin to confirm it and after making a new ATH in 2020 it is now in a course to a lot higher for 2021. Having breached $30k means a lot as it looks that Bitcoin completely left the previous all time high behind and moves to new grounds that can be around $100k prices.

• +1 1

I haven't read a lot lately from the banks, they were very bullish and have lately stopped. I read some predictions that I didn't expect coming from them either. Bitcoin doesn't care but somehow perhaps the banks thought it was a good idea to discuss them, probably thinking they will be allowed to offer crypto in a legal way to every customer they have.

If the second chart is correct, then Bitcoin has escaped the gold trend similarities, so probably it shouldn't be judged according to how gold performed in the 1970 era. We try to find similarities and targets but perhaps Bitcoin is something else. Does it matter if Bitcoin has today price 40k. What if price reaches 1 million then. Will it be that the whales will sell and will they find buyers,or they will just try to sell again OTC? I think that Bitcoin may not have a maximum price. Maybe we are looking to this with less optimism and a kind of realism that could make us miss a lot.