All time high of BTC price is very close in 2020 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

All time high of BTC price is very close in 2020

Bitcoin (BTC) hit new highs in excess of $18,750 on Nov. 20 as its latest extended bull run continued to delight investors.

Data from Cointelegraph Markets, Coin360 and TradingView showed BTC/USD climb swiftly after reclaiming $18,000, taking out its previous high of $18,420 to continue rising.

e996f6e7-b9f8-48f2-b987-74e894836864.png

Article: Path to $20K Bitcoin price now wide open after previous resistance breaks

BTC's rally is extremely impressive, and it is likely that tomorrow we will see ATH if the momentum persists.
I myself was really surprised by this, because I still think that BTC reaching $10K is a success of 2020 after the crypto winter ends.
What do you think is the main cause of BTC's rise? Halving/DeFi/The law of supply and demand/PayPal acceptance/whale & exchanges manipulation?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

1 hour ago, MrSpasybo said:

What do you think is the main cause of BTC's rise? Halving/DeFi/The law of supply and demand/PayPal acceptance/whale & exchanges manipulation?

Halving causes demand and stock and flow theory was pretty solid.

But paypal wasn't even really big news. They don't really "accept" btc if we can't deposit or withdraw bitcoin from there. They just offer a possibility to invest and and sell so it could be a possibility that real bitcoin isn't involved at all in this. I hope they have a reserve for it but there's no way to tell if they have btc to back those buys up or if they try to cover that with money.

This is something you'll probably see others try as well, they will try to sell bitcoin that they don't own or they own small part of the reserve.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Dear @MrSpasybo is possible DeFi/Halving the law of supply and demand form part main cause of Bitcoin rise price. But I think the other factor will be the cause is the pandemic crisis. If before there are just a little of people who use the Internet to do their shopping, now is possible they have multiplied by a lot. So now there are a lot of people who use Bitcoin as an extra source.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Bitcoin is now very close to its historical peak and this is the peak it achieved in 2017, and therefore either it holds in it and turns it into a support zone and starts to launch to new peaks or we will see a drop in the price to lower prices and try to penetrate it again But in general, I think that trading now and in this region, and this equalization is a dangerous matter, and let us wait until the market’s picture and direction becomes clear.

• Useful or interesting 2

Well, in my opinion this rise in Bitcoin's rise can have two possible main causes, one is an increase in institutional investments, and the other one, and most fundamental is the halving. If you have a look to Bitcoin's historical price and pinpoint the previous two halvings, it is self evident that they have had a positive effect in the price, with heave pumps to the upside over the months and years after halving. This makes sense as the supply declines and the demand increases accordingly. 

20 hours ago, tienda said:

Dear @MrSpasybo is possible DeFi/Halving the law of supply and demand form part main cause of Bitcoin rise price. But I think the other factor will be the cause is the pandemic crisis. If before there are just a little of people who use the Internet to do their shopping, now is possible they have multiplied by a lot. So now there are a lot of people who use Bitcoin as an extra source.

I agree with you, maybe the pandemic has caused many people to stay home and use new payment methods, they also have more time to learn more about the crypto revolution led by BTC .
But I do not expect this much, it will be better if the pandemic is controlled, economic recovery will help the crypto market have more motivation.

I have noticed this many times that when a certain resistance level is occupied for the first time, it is much easier to break it the next time. It acts somehow like a spring. It goes back and forth and gains more speed each time. This may be because traders tend to get used to a resistance level which is broken repeatedly. The more it gets broken, the weaker it becomes. The last level before $20K record was $19.000 which is already broken and if anything goes as expected, we will soon witness some extraordinary figures!

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

By the end of 2020, Bitcoin will see its all time high. I think another important situation will happen. Bitcoin could be many times its current value by the end of 2021.  I really feel the value of Bitcoin is in irreversible places

• +3 1

It is very possible to see all time high of bitcoin this year before 2021. At $18500 now. Bitcoin show support at $18000, the support is very strong while trying to break the $19000 resistance. Investors wants this and they believe it will happen, that will be the reason while other investors that will fomo will invest. 

Of course everyone was expecting Bitcoin to rise to the top of 2017, but not so quickly, Bitcoin surprised everyone with the speed with which it moved upward, so I think it is quite clear that there will be ath in the near future, perhaps the end of this year or the beginning of next year. All indicators and analysts' expectations confirm this, but what comes after the new summit, no one knows? Will there be a thunderous fall or stability?

• +1 2

5 hours ago, jackycrypto485 said:

Of course everyone was expecting Bitcoin to rise to the top of 2017, but not so quickly, Bitcoin surprised everyone with the speed with which it moved upward,

Bitcoin has really shocked everyone @jackycrypto485 .No one in his dreams was expecting it's price to go this high .I also liked Bitcoin and admire it's price but honestly I also didn't think that it will reach this price. Many big traders are saying that it's price will increase even further and will cross 20 K dollars.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

There are many reason why BTC is having such a bull run. People getting out of the USD, the worlds economy is crap, currency controls in certain countries, the threat of hyper inflation in certain countries / worldwide. It used to be that gold & silver were safe bets against inflation. Now you can add BTC against inflation.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I believe that the closer the bitcoin gets to its maximum level of 21,000,000 bitcoins, the price will rise suddenly. This end of the year could be a surprise for the price of bitcoin.

Well we hope these happens soon, analysis have shown that these possibilities are not unattainable, Although bitcoin has stabilized a little at these current value, we hope the new all time high journey continues soon

The rise of bitcoin price to reach it's all time high is so great and caused by few factors but mainly is as a result of the halving that happened early of this year and PayPal's acceptance of crypto also contributed to this rise and perhaps we are still yet to see more as we ahead towards the end of this year.

• +1 1

it really proves why it is the most valuable cryptocurrency every time. I definitely think that this cryptocurrency will cross the $ 20,000 threshold and set a new record.

It was a short lived correction for Bitcoin, reaching lower than 17k and it was a dip that was bought very fast, I didn't have time to buy more very low and the prices reacted positively with Bitcoin reaching 18500 and moving very bullish once again. It will be again close to 20k and another test of resistance levels.

• +3 1

Everybody bought the dip and waiting. Some were hoping for lower dip in 14k range but this was extreme in my opinion for this time. Bitcoin is rising again and will probably make a new ATH the question is how high can it go. I think it will take a very good year in 2021 to find out the top and maybe we should try to increase investing and keep hold for a year.

• +1 1

Bitcoin rising again, price is right now 18700 and looks that it will give another big shot for a new all time high. It will be December tomorrow so I think that we will still have 31 more days for Bitcoin to make a new ATH and pass above it, but there will be turbulance and price will be volatile as we already seen high selling close to the previous all time high.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

It is really close and after the drop of price it is rising very fast again so I think that maybe this week it will be a crucial point of reaching and passing the all time high price for Bitcoin and prices will be above $20,000 for the first time in the Bitcoin history.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

We are in similar price a week after a big dump that happened after miners and traders decided price was too high and we are now at exact same levels as a week ago. There are more good news coming with more companies and funds ready to invest in Bitcoin and investors are sending tether and all fiat they had to buy more Bitcoin taking it to another test of the ATH.

• +1 1

I was expecting for today to be bullish but I didn't expect price to be at the yearly high again and so close to a new all time high. Can we break 20k today or tomorrow? This is amazing.

P.S. Just looked and price is 19650!! Just a few hundred dollars for a new all time high!

Right now Bitcoin is breaking the previous ATH and in some exchanges it already did. Binance hit 19860 which is a new ATH for Bitcoin and it will be even higher probably.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Bitcoin is set to break all records. By all experts, before the next halving, btc will touch 300k, even by modest expectations, 100k is very likely. Ofcourse, the price will jump and go down. You can either make money on these fluctuations or just hold, and sell when it achieve the proper price. 

The price I am read it did new all time highs in a few exchange charts but not in everything. I am look at the bitfinex chart and it did not do ATH but in others like Binance it was. It was for a little time and only for a few dollars and maybe it will need to go very higher than that to be official.

• +2 1