The rise of bitcoin price gives us advantage - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sypher9

The rise of bitcoin price gives us advantage

There is no commodity in the world that does not decrease at some point due to things that come for a reason. The thing, my friend, is that you have to know if this will come to you now or tomorrow and maybe not. This is how you deal with cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is known and popularized that in every four years you will witness changes in its price, and if you want to know the truth, you must experiment and exploit your money that you do not really need.

• +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

We are now at a crossing point. Some traders are dreaming of price drops to very lower prices to rebuy, but I warn them that this might be impossible with the current sentiment in the markets. Any bad news do small drop of prices while any good news will send price to new all time high again.

• +2 1

What are you asking here friend? You ask if we know how Bitcoin price is going? We always look at the price and the chart, for me it is my only job for some time now and anyone in a crypto forum tries to predict the price of Bitcoin. What is a mistake was not to buy in my opinion. Price is again $18k what are you waiting for? The banks are buying do you want to buy from the banks at double the price?

Yes you are right there will be so much advantages in crypto talk if bitcoin rises up in price there would be good amount from what we are earning and also there would be benefits from our marketing and investment as we all nob that there is no fixed time or specific time for the increase or decrease of bitcoin and also other currencies but we hope to have a high rate if it in order to make high investment and profit 

On 11/18/2020 at 5:34 AM, Sypher9 said:

Did you notice my fellow friends that this rise of bitcoin price will,also give us an advantage to earn a good amount from what we being paid here looking at it's price now it has reached $18,000,I'm not having any of this coins yet but I'm happy to see it rise since I see it to also boost our earnings too when converting the talk tokens to this coin it will be a good amount in USD, not so family or are my calculations not well evaluated,I'm regretting 😔 to have not purchased it when last I checked it's price found it at $14,000 and now I will work hard here maybe I will have it this way.

What's your saying is bitcoin continue going up or will come back soon.

@Sypher9 The rise of bitcoin is advantageous if some altcoins go down and we can buy more amounts, when the BTc goes down these altcoins rise in price and we can have some profit, with respect to the payment here, I think they make a weighting between the rise in BTC and what We charge and adapt the payments to the amount of satoshis with the maximum in dollars that we can earn daily, everything must be balanced so that it works in the best way, the rise in BTC brings many benefits to those who hold, buy cheap and sell in the upload, greetings.

• +1 1

Yes you are right rise of bitcoin price provide a lot of profit too thus who buy bitcoin in law price and that is all about good business if you buy with law price you should sale it in high Price

Yes my friend  it will give us a lot of advantage.  Because  we can get a lot of profit in trading.  Those people who hold it he will sell it and get more profits.

On 11/18/2020 at 10:34 AM, Sypher9 said:

Did you notice my fellow friends that this rise of bitcoin price will,also give us an advantage to earn a good amount from what we being paid here looking at it's price now it has reached $18,000,I'm not having any of this coins yet but I'm happy to see it rise since I see it to also boost our earnings too when converting the talk tokens to this coin it will be a good amount in USD, not so family or are my calculations not well evaluated,I'm regretting 😔 to have not purchased it when last I checked it's price found it at $14,000 and now I will work hard here maybe I will have it this way.

The rise of Bitcoin gives us more advantage because equivalent to what we earn in this forum for every post that has positive likes will increase in value as a result of the rise in price .

Thats would be true if in the other hand talk token price is rising but the truth is the price is dumping day by day and thats not a good thing , actually im happy because payment in btc is still running because you can make good profit daily from it .. 

The rise of bitcoin price will be huge news for users because it gives lots of profit so many users are waiting to rise the prices of bitcoin. I am also user which is waiting to rise the prices of the currencies so this will big new also for me 

This forum is good and attractive for. Earn lots of profit so i am very happy to became huge user of this forum and it is a big news for every user to know about the prices of the bitcoin

13 hours ago, Waqasrao17 said:

Yes your are right the rise of bitcoin have some positive effects on our daily earning . As we get paid in BTC on daily basis and when the price of bitcoin increases then we can earn more dollars per day . The previous day the bitcoin cross the mark of 20,000 US dollars which is remarkable as it benefits the enthusiasts and investors as they can earn more profits or money .

Bitcoin price rise has clear effect on the other coins as the whole market is green, and I am waiting for the small price coins to high up like happen in the 2017 bull market.

• +3 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Cryptocurrency made the leap from being an academic concept to reality with the creation of Bitcoin in 2009 . Bitcoin attracted a growing following in subsequent years its captured significant visitor and media attention in April 2013 . when it peaked as a record $266 per Bitcoin after surging 10 fold in the preceding 2 months. Bitcoins supports a market value of over $2 billion at its peak but a 50% shortly thereafter part are reading the page about the future of cryptocurrencies in general and Bitcoin in particular.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Yes, you are right. It's true that the rise of bitcoin will give us good advantage to earn good profits in this site. The price of bitcoin has rise so high in price now and the value of what we have earned in this forum will increase. 

• +3 1

I don't know when exactly to go down the Bitcoin price but maybe in the near Christmas day, of course people will starting to sell their Bitcoin to celebrate the Christmas but this is just my prediction, I'm not really sure but hopefully Bitcoin will still growing.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/18/2020 at 12:52 PM, Irungu said:

I think to me no, because first of all there is nothing holding me , but there is a lot to lose to it but think of it this way there is alot of work to be done that can be really good for us in this and many other cases and so we are definitely enjoying this space but to me no , it is not going to help me, it being expensive also shows its tough to buy or even sell it right now

Yes I agree with you, I guess the amount of BTC we earn daily is not up to the amount of talk we earn. What I am saying is it will be a help for us only we earn BTC the way we earn Talk. Now the price of Talk is worse and is getting worse everyday. BTC and LTC are most expensive than Talk, how do we survive this when we want to sell our Talk?

• +2 1

Very sure we would get advantage of there is rise in the price of Bitcoin as we can get enough fait currency when we will get our paid post coins into local currency still if u are trader then it is also good as far as I know the down in the price of Bitcoin is always for short time

• +3 1

Yes, first of all Congratulations to those that has bitcoin. Now that the price has rise massively, it shows that patient is the key to achievement.

Very correct. The rise of bitcoin has given alot of of people who invested in it before the rise at lot of gains. As the saying goes, no risk no reward. 

• +2 1

yes friend we are know that now a days bitcoin is also very valuable in the online market so that many people try to earn bitcoin.but i think day by day increasing bitcoin price.

thanks

Do not feel bad if you were looking to purchase at a price and it went higher. You can keep looking the chart and together with big news it seems that it can keep rising. You can trade Bitcoin if you feel you missed the chance to buy early. You can also trade the breakouts with leverage and make some more with higher risk.

Yeah it's really give us lot of advantage. Cause the price of bitcoin get increase. So our money easily increase from it. So it’s really good advantage for all of us.

On 11/18/2020 at 2:34 PM, Sypher9 said:

Pump of any coin always give the advantages to those who buy the cryptocurrencies at the low level and after pumping they sell and get profit.

While now it is far from when you made this post almost a month later, you shouldn't be hesitant at $14k or at $18k, I would be hesitant to buy now though as I don't think it will be too long before a very big drop of price, and while I risk now, I think that $23800 and $23500 that we seen as highs for the last two days will be the top for a few weeks and price can go down to $20k or even lower if a big pullback happens. Although this is an estimate that could go wrong and I don't want to present investment advice at all at this level.

• +5 1

I perfectly understand your regret, since it has also happened to me with other crypto-currencies and in the end I regret not having bought at a certain price.
But don't worry, the market always gives opportunities again, it's a matter of analyzing well to know when to buy.
The truth is that the price is currently $23,000 and the profits generated are higher.

• +2 2

There is no doubt about it because while working on this forum we do not have to purchase Bitcoin. This forum gives us bitcoins for free in the return of our posts. So increase in the price of Bitcoin will certainly lead to increase in our income.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Now the price of the Bitcoin is high so much and we have good advantage that we trade in it or if we safe the Bitcoin in our wallet than we can sell it in a good price when the bull is come. Crypto market is the world best and life changing market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day