The rise of bitcoin price gives us advantage - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sypher9

The rise of bitcoin price gives us advantage

For me personally, the increase in bitcoin will always be advantageous because what I like is to freeze the bitcoin in the long term at the moment of contributed very good profits since at this moment that I give my answer in this publication its value is $ 23,684.24
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck

• +1 1

Welcome mate. One of our main aim on this platform is to see bitcoins adding value and appreciating every day without going down. Because by so doing, it will help us the more as cryptotalk campaign pay us in bitcoins. But I don't think it will keep increasing in value without depreciating, it's impossible because it most depreciate with time. As what goes up most surely come down policy. That is my take.

Yes.  It is beneficial for us.  Basically who are trader, it is good news for them. They buy bitcoin in low price and sell it high price.  Who brought btc in past,  they will make good profit now.  Because bitcoin is now all time high price.  

Yes, my friend, an important topic for discussion. The price of Bitcoin gives us great advantages, as you withdraw your balance and convert it to the currency you want, as the exchange value increases and your balance becomes larger.

Agree 💯 because when we start our work on their website then we will earn coins and when we exchange or save it then cryptotalk and cryptocurrencies will rise and increase so there is a chain work on this platform increasing decreasing is a part of the work.

• +3 1

The listing of talk token brought a great impact in the peoples who know about cryptotalk. It was very unexpected. Like i give you example if any body buy btc some months ago at $10k and hold it, now its best opportunity for that guy to sell it and earn massive profit. It does not make much sense to me that you earn Bitcoin through your good publications and out of greed instead of keeping the Talk tokens you decide to sell them in their entirety, an action that instead of profits what they generate are losses. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Actually yes it gives us a huge advantage because as the price keep on increasing it is a green light for investor/ traders to start making series of transaction since they have all wait for it to increase, however during the increase it gives room for other currencies to also attract more investor too.

On 11/18/2020 at 2:34 PM, Sypher9 said:

Did you notice my fellow friends that this rise of bitcoin price will,also give us an advantage to earn a good amount from what we being paid here looking at it's price now it has reached $18,000,I'm not having any of this coins yet but I'm happy to see it rise since I see it to also boost our earnings too when converting the talk tokens to this coin it will be a good amount in USD, not so family or are my calculations not well evaluated,I'm regretting 😔 to have not purchased it when last I checked it's price found it at $14,000 and now I will work hard here maybe I will have it this way.

What's your saying is bitcoin continue going up or will come back soon.

Now a days the bitcoin is at the 23000$ and even I felt that it is increasing day by day you can see in the yobit site.  Yeah it would be helpful for us when it's goes upwards in the graph.  We would take the good amount of tokens when we convert them into dollars.  

Yes it is true, the rise in BTC is a good advantage for the users because we get more money converted.it also helps the BTC holder to trade money and earn more, as the value rise rapidly the market get develop and more and more members join .

Rise of the Bitcoin give us good advantage if we buy the BTC at low rate we can sell that in a good price and i hope so many peoples will do this and they make good money in this market now.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In fact, Bitcoin has fulfilled all the expectations predicted by many analysts and bitcoin lovers, everyone expected Bitcoin to cross the threshold of 20,000$, and indeed Bitcoin surpassed this price far and reached 23,500$, now the price of Bitcoin is almost constant at these limits, but I expect its price to rise to 30,000 $ At the beginning of next year.

• Useful or interesting 2

On 11/18/2020 at 11:34 AM, Sypher9 said:

Did you notice my fellow friends that this rise of bitcoin price will,also give us an advantage to earn a good amount from what we being paid here looking at it's price now it has reached $18,000,I'm not having any of this coins yet but I'm happy to see it rise since I see it to also boost our earnings too when converting the talk tokens to this coin it will be a good amount in USD, not so family or are my calculations not well evaluated,I'm regretting 😔 to have not purchased it when last I checked it's price found it at $14,000 and now I will work hard here maybe I will have it this way.

What's your saying is bitcoin continue going up or will come back soon.

Yes, really, the high price of Bitcoin helps a lot of profit. Also, I think that it will make all currencies rise dramatically soon

• +2 1

Yes, Bitcoin offers us a great benefit, and now it has reached its highest peak, and I think it will increase more, we must take advantage of the opportunities.

• +5 1

Yes Definitely It is a great benefit for us by rising the price of BTC as we are earning BTC payment from cryptotalk Campaign so the increase in the price of BTC is directly proportional to our income as more the price of BTC more income we'll have by trading it into USD.So Its a happy news for us asa the price Of BTC is still increasing.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

The advantage of the high price of Bitcoin, my friend, is that it reflects the reputation of everyone who trades it, its high price is good for everyone, especially those who own parts of Bitcoin for Bitcoin also many advantages Thank you

• +5 1

We do better income from anything online as pries of Bitcoin keeps rising. We should be doing our best to help by explaining and getting deeper to answer to anyone that is against the cryptocurrencies. We can profit even more as prices keep rising with easy trades and other options we find.

The rise in the price of bitcoin will surely helps us a lot at this time we can buy bitcoin and when it will reach at high price we can sell it and earn a good profit just after few years the current price of bitcoin is 24240$ just one day before it's price at 23430$ and now it increasd 1000$ and yesterday if anyone  buy only 1 bitcoin and sell it today then that guy earned 1000$ a good amount of profit. 

• +5 1

As the population of the members keep increasing, we are hoping the price will be increasing as well.

Nevertheless, Bitcoin is seriously a special currency exchange that is presence for the benefits of the members.

• +2 1

Yes btc price directly effect on its user hope this ise too beneficial for us and its price increase and increase but i am not a trador or investor so this high price give me some benefits or not?

• +5 1

This year the price of Bitcoin really pumped with great increased. And yes traders earn a very good amount. And I think it is also a good time to invest in Bitcoin because the price will go more about to 21k or 27k in the end of this year.

Yes rise of Bitcoin will give benefit to everybody who is related to this forum we are getting paid in talk token as price of Bitcoin increase then talk tokens price will also increase so it will be beneficial for us if Bitcoin price become higher

Well thats very true but also again we need to value what we have been given here, you still can post and you need to appreciate that a lot because if you do make a mistake that costs you so to me we have to value the space we have been given first before we could do any other thing that is far different we need to check on that really fast to me its just the value to it

The increase in bitcoin prices is beneficial to everyone, so we are all waiting for this rise to increase our earnings and our profits, so for that we must increase the work and multiply it and search well in everything related to the cryptocurrency to achieve the goal to be reached

Of the the rise of bitcoin price helps peoples a lot. Because those who are join with bitcoin they can earn a good amount of profit when the price increase. And by this money they can become established in crypto world.

That's right, as we all know this forum paying us with satoshi whic is really important these days. Bitcoin breaks 27$k and it's rising these days. It's great chance for us, and i hope they'll keep paying us with btc. I also want the bitcoin price drop because i have too many investmen for altcoin and i am waiting for a altcoin run.

• +3 1