The rise of bitcoin price gives us advantage - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sypher9

The rise of bitcoin price gives us advantage

Yes the rise of bitcoin is advantage to us we get a lot of profit when we invest in it but its also a disadvantage to other coin because they are becoming valueless so I think it also give bad influence to other coins

When your post was made I was 100% that Bitcoin would go higher and until now I was also very sure. But price maybe it very high and will need to correct or retrace for some time as any price that goes high too fast, usually has to come back. The problem will be if there are any bad news that appear that could turn the tide. I keep reading and hope nothing happens as the trend for Bitcoin can continue after it stops for some time.

Of course, increasing the market value of Bitcoin has benefited us a lot.  This is because with the increase in the market value of Bitcoin, the market value of other currencies has increased significantly.  As a result, those who have traded or invested through cryptocurrency will get more profit in a short time.  Moreover those who work in the cryptotalk forum will also get more money.

• +2 1

The great growth and rapid spread that happens to cryptocurrencies leads to a visit to the demand for them, and thus their prices rise dramatically, which motivates us to expand our business and make more currencies waiting for future rises.

On 11/18/2020 at 2:34 PM, Sypher9 said:

Did you notice my fellow friends that this rise of bitcoin price will,also give us an advantage to earn a good amount from what we being paid here looking at it's price now it has reached $18,000,I'm not having any of this coins yet but I'm happy to see it rise since I see it to also boost our earnings too when converting the talk tokens to this coin it will be a good amount in USD, not so family or are my calculations not well evaluated,I'm regretting 😔 to have not purchased it when last I checked it's price found it at $14,000 and now I will work hard here maybe I will have it this way.

What's your saying is bitcoin continue going up or will come back soon.

Yes my dear friend I noticed that with your eyes in price of bitcoin our daily earnings becomes greater because when we convert our tokens into bitcoin then it becomes good amount in USD. I also regret it that when the price of bitcoin is near about 17,000 dollars I didn't buy it and now it's price becomes 27,000 dollars near about $10,000 profit but now I will work hard to go with it and and good profits.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Farukatie said:

Yes my dear friend I noticed that with your eyes in price of bitcoin our daily earnings becomes greater because when we convert our tokens into bitcoin then it becomes good amount in USD. I also regret it that when the price of bitcoin is near about 17,000 dollars I didn't buy it and now it's price becomes 27,000 dollars near about $10,000 profit but now I will work hard to go with it and and good profits.

Sure mate it's normal we are facing these regrets of not purchasing any bitcoins satoshi when the price was still low because we are denied the ability to know what to occur in future but let's not worry much because we still earn from this forum and as we gather our payments it's going to be a great amount with the rise that's taking place to btc price.

• +2 1

Indeed you are right, what we gather here equals more when the Bitcoin prices goes up , especially now that the talk token payment for the likes we give to other members has stopped. I believe if it was not for the Bitcoin's good prices many people here would have left the work. So hope it keeps going up. 

You missed the train then. Next time when you feel that price will rise don't wait for too long. I can't tell you to buy now or not but most people in crypto were very bullish for months before $20,000 and kept holding for all this ride. Now can it be the top at $28,000 time will tell but they can try to push it to $30,000 next.

The rise of value of bitcoin is very useful for every user because our money will be double and triple due to rise of price of bitcoin so this is very useful time for us because naw a days the value of bitcoin reach at high level and we can earn lots of profit. So this is big advantage for us to increase in price of bitcoin

• Useful or interesting 1

Absolutely, the rising capability of bitcoin in crypto term known high volatility is the amazing and impressive thing that only bitcoin can do amongst the rest altcoins. Rise faster paving a chance for cashing up profit depending on the initial fund invested

Of course because every man wants that someone who has bitcoin should have his value increased and can earn a lot of profit.There is no doubt that bitcoin's value was reduced slightly due to virus, but its value stories will increase and it will be very happy for those who have bitcoin. 

• +2 1

The raising of price of bitcoin give us advantage especially to those that have bitcoin in stock, but for those that wants to buy it, then its of their disadvantage, so when ever the price raise it going to be a huge blessing to those that invest on bitcoin after selling their own 

• +1 1

Offcours the increase in the price of bit coin gives advantage.as its price will increase at any time and their are great chances of increasing price in the next year 2021.those who sold it get huge Benifit.

Yes, the rise in Bitcoin prices is a good chance to sell and profit from it... You can buy again when the prices go down... No one could have imagined that Bitcoin will reach up to 28 K by the end of 2020 , these are completely new numbers.. In the fourth month of the same year it was hovering around 4 K and 6 K , so the margin of profit is very big.

• +2 1

On 11/18/2020 at 2:34 PM, Sypher9 said:

Did you notice my fellow friends that this rise of bitcoin price will,also give us an advantage to earn a good amount from what we being paid here looking at it's price now it has reached $18,000,I'm not having any of this coins yet but I'm happy to see it rise since I see it to also boost our earnings too when converting the talk tokens to this coin it will be a good amount in USD, not so family or are my calculations not well evaluated,I'm regretting 😔 to have not purchased it when last I checked it's price found it at $14,000 and now I will work hard here maybe I will have it this way.

Yes you are right dear we are earning good amount and bitcoin is still increasing their price and so like this we are getting more paid ams many people also earn big profit who has stored it my friend has also some bitcoin he bought it when it is on low and now it is on high they can sell them and can earn a big profit but he is waiting for some more time because he said it will increase more.

We know that, In cryptocurrencies BTC as a rule over the long haul after a major ascent has its separate remedy, so for the time being it is just prescribed to be in onlooker mode, and obviously considering that the benefits created inside the gathering convey that additional advantage.

I think your post is good but now it's price is at 27000$. I think in the future it's price will rise up at almost 50k in next year. In my opinion if you buy the bitcoin and hold it for long time then you take a good profit. I already invest in bitcoin.

• +1 1

The rise in price of bitcoin has its advantage especially to old investors who bought BTC when the value was low. With the increase in price investors would make alot of profit and gain value for the money invested.

Certainly, my friend, the rise in the price of Bitcoin in this way was a distinctive leap that doubled our profits and changed our way of thinking so that we became observers of the price and the market moment by moment. I consider that a high price will attract everyone to the forum and achieve a qualitative increase in the number of members here.

• +2 1

Yes dear the rise in the price of crypto currency will definitely give us advantage.As the bitcoins we had earned were of low cost and suddenly their price is increased in recent time than there will be great advantage to us .People having more crypto will have more advantage.Best of luck dear

On 11/18/2020 at 10:34 AM, Sypher9 said:

That was what I posted about in one of our post, I said the investors of cryptocurrencies are happy because Bitcoin particularly is behaving well since it has risen from the least to about $26,000 dollars lately, saying that not only the big investors will be happy but even us that earn on this platform based on satoshis

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

And until we at the end of 2020, the price of Bitcoin continued to rise until it reached the $ 30,000 mark. It is a continuous advantage and now work earns us a lot of good money, which pushes us to work harder and more activity.

I hope that Bitcoin will continue to rise so that we can continue to benefit from its features and get good profits

• +3 1

My friend, we've really gained a great advantage, we've got the biggest, most famous, a lot of people who have earned and collected great fortunes from Bitcoin and the high price of Bitcoin, it's really a great currency. 

Rising of bitcoin doesn't seems to make talk token rise up to, I believe now that they don't work hand in hand every of them has a stand on there own. 

It is surprising how much bitcoin is increasing and I am really happy to work in this forum because we can earn from 18000 to 20,000 satoshis daily and it is surprising that bitcoin continues to increase and to be earning more and more in this wonderful forum, I am fascinated to have found this platform and see how bitcoin is increasing as we grow here.