The rise of bitcoin price gives us advantage - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sypher9

The rise of bitcoin price gives us advantage

We buy bitcoin, when the price is low, we sell bitcoin when the price goes up. We also benefit from this. There will be many benefits for those who use Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin goes up. Bitcoin is such a currency, it lowers the price for the moment and increases the price for the moment. Every day we learn about some new things from Bitcoin.

On 1/17/2021 at 12:19 AM, Rabiu Dallatu said:

You are right friend, there must be a price fluctuation in the bitcoin market, when the price of bitcoin remain stagnant definitely there wouldn't be profit in the bitcoin market,  

Well said and in every aspect of business or means of earning you will look for the way or how you can be able to be making profit, a business without profit has no any use base on my perspective and I think is everything everyone look before starting a business. PROFIT

Although I do not do trading or investing.  However, the increase in btc price seems positive to me.  Because in crypto I am working every day for which my earned btc is being deposited in the wallet.  I can get a lot of money by exchanging these opportunities 😊😊.

• +4 1

Yes obviously gentleman if the price of the Bitcoin is rise it obviously given the profit to us because we directly connect with the Bitcoin and we have the Bitcoin when we were on this forum and one thing more I want to tell you that you should to check the price of the Bitcoin in the market

It's true , bitcoin price is increasing massively and many of us have bitcoin in their wallet more importantly we're getting paid by bitcoin. Now the price is around 31.000$ and our earnings is prety good right now. If the price increase more i hope forum won't stop paying us with using satoshi.

Yes of course my friend the rise in the price of bitcoin effects also the prices of other cryptocurrencies and we can get advantage of the rising price of the bitcoin. As we know we are getting Satooshi as a payment and when the price of bitcoin will increase then our earning will also be increase.

Yes mare, that's absolutely right that the increase in price of Bitcoin also increase our payment in BTC campaign. But what about the price of talktokens that is now reached to only 12 Satoshi? Isn't any disappointed thing to face it. I don't understand why people selling their talktokens at low price? 

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yes the rise of bitcoin is advantage to us we get a lot of profit when we invest in it.It is very advantageous to those users who process bitcoins.Bitcoin price is good for us so that we are getting good amount.

• Useful or interesting 1

An increase in the price of a bitcoin benefits us a lot, as if we invest in bitcoin and sell it when the price goes up, it will benefit us a lot, but sometimes we have to suffer as well.  If we invest in a site where there are many scammers and hackers hack our account and damage our money then we lose a lot but we benefit from the increase in bitcoin price.

Yes definitely rise in value of the bitcoin will give us good benefit in our income from cryptotalk. And I hope it will keep rising in market of digital currencies. 

The bitcoin does not have any fix price. It is volatile. Sometimes it is high and sometimes it is low. The high price is always beneficial for those who want to sale at that time. 

On 11/18/2020 at 2:34 PM, Sypher9 said:

Did you notice my fellow friends that this rise of bitcoin price will,also give us an advantage to earn a good amount from what we being paid here looking at it's price now it has reached $18,000,I'm not having any of this coins yet but I'm happy to see it rise since I see it to also boost our earnings too when converting the talk tokens to this coin it will be a good amount in USD, not so family or are my calculations not well evaluated,I'm regretting 😔 to have not purchased it when last I checked it's price found it at $14,000 and now I will work hard here maybe I will have it this way.

What's your saying is bitcoin continue going up or will come back soon.

Hello my friend I hope you are absolutely fine. You are right that the rise of the rate of Bitcoin can directly increase our earning from this amazing platform. Because this platform pays us in the form of BTC.

The rise you are talking about has stopped for a while and now we have to deal with an annoying period of stability. It looks like all the traders had a shared plan to double the previous ATH because after bitcoin reached $40K, all the excitement and greed suddenly died down and then a heavy fall towards $30K happened. My last purchase was at $39K and I don't know how long I have to wait before at least I can break even! I hate to get stuck in the middle. It should either go higher or lower than this point.

The increase came to attract more people to the field, especially when we hear that the price of Bitcoin is greatly increased in a short period and that we can earn a lot of profits from the field

Yes absolutely, everyone want that the price of bitcoin rise . With this they can earn more and get more opportunity to invest. So when we think that price go down then this factor creats problem for us. So if price go high then so many trader an investor can take advantage and can get more profits. So this is right time to invest in bitcoin,because now price are low so we can invest.

Definitely the rise of bitcoin price will give us advantages. It is fact we are earning in bitcoins so if the price goes high then this is beneficial for us so my opinion is yes i am completely agree with your thoughts and one it will.

Yes, my friend, the amount of money we are paid here rises, of course with the bitcoin prices rising. If this continues like this, I'm afraid cryptotalk won't be able to pay us with the current rates. I hope they don't reduce the amount we take too much or cancel the campaign.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Of course this is the case, when the bitcoin reached a value of $ 41k, a person here had the possibility of earning like $ 50 a week, although we must also know that this is his objective, because for this he would have to work 7 days , make more than 20 posts and all 20 have positive ratings, plus token talk, but yes, while bitcoin increases, our salary increases hehehehe

• +2 1

Yes it gives us advantage because we are working bitcoins and rise is good for us if we wish to sale our bitcoins. But this rise is not good for the ones who want to buy bitcoins.

Your absolutely right. Many holders and investors have a great advantage if the bitcoin price goes bull run, because many crypto users are bought a bitcoin when it’s a cheap price. I also regret that thing, because when the bitcoins drop, I doubt to buy bitcoin because there’s a possibility to drop, but I’m wrong. Next time, if there’s an opportunity I will grab it.

the rise can do two things, firstly it tells us to  sell our invested coins to secure the profits and secondly if you have not invested in the bitcoin it tells us to do so as soon as possible.

Yes of course my mate, the increase in price also increase our earning from Cryptotalk. As the Cryptotalk is giving 1000 Satoshi on every useful post having positive reputations, it also useful when there is increasing in price of Bitcoin. When I joined the forum, there was the price of Bitcoin about 20 to 25 thousands. As now the price has increased to 35 thousands dollars, then our earning has also increased in dollars.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Bitcoin is one of the best currency in all over the world which is used as a digital currency in the whole world and there are several people attached to this site through all over the world and unmarked and more profitable learning from this real Bay sending program so if the price will be higher than your profit will also increases and you are relation is also good to the other people and you become a good read in the whole market.

On 11/18/2020 at 3:19 PM, Sypher9 said:

Did you notice my fellow friends that this rise of bitcoin price will,also give us an advantage to earn a good amount from what we being paid here looking at it's price now it has reached $18,000,I'm not having any of this coins yet

So respect the Cryptotalk forum and its team behind the project. They were still paying the same BTC amount to users despite the raise of the last BTC price to reach another ATH. Give your quality contributions to forum because forum has never hurt you. Respect the forum rules and be a disciplined contributor of cryptotalk. 

Yes of course this will give us many more advantages with financially and emotionally also. Because we are earning here in bitcoins so this will be beneficial for us. The rise of bitcoin can give us many more. Thank you