The rise of bitcoin price gives us advantage - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sypher9

The rise of bitcoin price gives us advantage

Yes dear, it's rise in price will advantage us. Because it's always fluctuating so rise and fall come in view . Hope for good . It will be beneficial for all .

Yes rise of Bitcoin will give benefit to everybody who is related to this forum we are getting paid in talk token as price of Bitcoin increase then talk tokens price will also increase so it will be beneficial for us if Bitcoin price become higher

This year the price of Bitcoin really pumped with great increased. And yes traders earn a very good amount. And I think it is also a good time to invest in Bitcoin because the price will go more about to 35k or 37k in the end of this year

As we are paid in in Bitcoin satoshi by this forum for free. So  every time the price of Bitcoin increases against dollar.  It gives us a chance of of getting more dollars by selling them.

The way bitcoin price is fast rising is amazing and interesting and it price keep on in increase day after day there was a prediction by a youtuber that the price of bitcoin will rich up to 1 million dollar in the future but i don't know how true it will come but all what i know bitcoin will keep on rising.

Well thats very true but also again we need to value what we have been given here, you still can post and you need to appreciate that a lot because if you do make a mistake that costs you so to me we have to value the space we have been given first before we could do any other thing that is far different we need to check on that really fast to me its just the value to it

• Useful or interesting 1

Regret is a big problem when investing in Bitcoin, usually you wait a lot before you invest but this doesn't mean it is a mistake, you should not gamble but think about everything, do the math and find if the money you are trying to invest mean a lot for your daily needs or you have a lot and you can invest a few in Bitcoin. If you are fine with that and that money is not very important you can invest even now. Bitcoin doesn't look that it is going to drop but probably go to $40,000 first.

Bitcoin price rise has clear effect on the other coins as the whole market is green, and I am waiting for the small price coins to high up like happen in the 2017 bull market.

The rise of bitcoin price will be huge news for users because it gives lots of profit so many users are waiting to rise the prices of bitcoin. I am also user which is waiting to rise the prices of the currencies so this will big new also for me

Thats would be true if in the other hand talk token price is rising but the truth is the price is dumping day by day and thats not a good thing , actually im happy because payment in btc is still running because you can make good profit daily from it

Of course yes! The market is offering us a great opportunity that we cannot miss. With the rise of bitcoin, it would be the ideal time to make investments, for example trading cryptocurrencies, or simply buy fractions of bitcoin and leave them in storage, hoping that over time they will continue to increase in value

@Sypher9 @Mutivo There is a lot of work to which one  we have to work and be find and its really be good ideas that we work and be good in the things that have to be good in so many problems that we work for the right idea we have to be good to be good in the best working principles that we find solution to what is happening right now this is really important its important good to find that grow easy 

This year the price of Bitcoin really pumped with great increased. And yes traders earn a very good amount. And I think it is also a good time to invest in Bitcoin because the price will go more about to 33k or 39k in the end of this year.

Yes rise of Bitcoin will give benefit to everybody who is related to this forum we are getting paid in talk token as price of Bitcoin increase then talk tokens price will also increase so it will be beneficial for us if Bitcoin price become higher

I see that the Bitcoin currency is still positive and we have not seen any strong reversal candles, and building on an area of nineteen thousand dollars will give us great purchasing power and it is possible to visit new price areas that may reach thirty thousand dollars

Bitcoin will continue rising, even if it drops back it will still increase higher than before, and for sure if it keeps rising then our earnings here will increase too because altcoins depends on the price movement of bitcoin, so for sure if bitcoin continues going up the price if talk token will increase too

• +2 1

I agree with you. We have benefited greatly from the increase in the bitcoin price, and now we can say that our payment has doubled and we must return the favor to the forum and create useful posts and report the violators

• +4 1

Of course brother it is fact that the rise of bitcoin prices give us many advantages, because the price of bitcoin can help us to earn more money and if the price is high then definitely we will earn more money. Thank you

Yes dude I am agree with you we get the more advantage and profit when the price of the Bitcoin is going high but I tell you that at this moment the price of the Bitcoin crossing $20000 and you should not be worried about that the price is good at this moment

In my opinion, the one who owns the bitcoin currency has achieved great profits, in general the rise in the price of bitcoin affects positively because the process of switching talk tokens to bitcoin and then converting it to the US dollar is a profitable process and I personally benefited from this process

Yes for sure the raise of bitcoin gives us a very big advantage especially those that already invest in the bitcoin and even those that didn't too all benefit from the raise and I hope its raise more 

Yaah,i totally agree with you my friend. There are many advantages when the price of bitcoin rise We all know that the price of bitcoin has many fluctuations. So when its price is falling down,we can buy them and hold them in a wallet.Then when its price is getting high we can sell them at high price and get more profits from it.The price of bitcoin rise is more essential for trading.

• +3 1

On 11/18/2020 at 10:34 AM, Sypher9 said:

Did you notice my fellow friends that this rise of bitcoin price will,also give us an advantage to earn a good amount from what we being paid here looking at it's price now it has reached $18,000,I'm not having any of this coins yet but I'm happy to see it rise since I see it to also boost our earnings too when converting the talk tokens to this coin it will be a good amount in USD, not so family or are my calculations not well evaluated,I'm regretting 😔 to have not purchased it when last I checked it's price found it at $14,000 and now I will work hard here maybe I will have it this way.

What's your saying is bitcoin continue going up or will come back soon.

I agree with you friend that current rise in bitcoins price is indeed an advantage to us, profits derive from trading is increasing daily. I do share your regrets too, I wished I had started earlier, however let's enjoy the moment and remain positive.

It really gives us a lot of benefits.  The reason for the rise in the price of Bitcoin.  So our money easily grows from it.  So this is a really good advantage for all of us.  By working here you can earn a lot of money in a short time.

The rise in bitcoin price is advantage which only those that bought before the price rises will gain more profits, holders and investors benefits more.