Knowledge is the secret of success - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Knowledge is the secret of success

Learning is the first step to success in the world of crypto. It is important to know the meanings of the terms that experts talk about, to know what is going on in the market around us and to understand what is suitable for investment and when we should buy. Therefore, benefiting from the information on this forum is more important than profit.

• +3 1

2 minutes ago, SuperCrypto said:

Learning is the first step to success in the world of crypto. It is important to know the meanings of the terms that experts talk about, to know what is going on in the market around us and to understand what is suitable for investment and when we should buy. Therefore, benefiting from the information on this forum is more important than profit.

Exactly@SuperCrypto Learning is the best option and the first thing we should take in consideration, and we are in the good and ideal place called Cryptotalk, where we can collect a lot of valuable knowledge. Anything we do in our life the knowledge indispensable without the doubt.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Knowledge is the basis for success in every field Yes, it is my friend, I am always working on learning and presenting ideas that benefit everyone here and my priority is to learn, after which I earn through the useful information I add.

On 11/16/2020 at 8:42 PM, Zaino34 said:

When I joined the field of digital currencies and the field of work in forums and sites that talk about digital currencies, I was finding it difficult to understand the terms that the rest of the members speak and I did not even understand the topics they write, but with my continuous reading of the topics and responses to the topics I began to understand this field and I was able to gain experience Great in the fields of trading, investment and mining, and I became able to work in any field. I also love to enter forums to read other people s posts and interact with them.

Therefore, my advice to you is not to make your first goal is to obtain money as much as obtaining knowledge because knowledge will bring you success and success will bring money

@Zaino34 True indeed! The first thing, that always matters the most is your knowledge and understanding. The second thing that matters is your interest on that specific field. With your prior knowledge and interest of learning new things you can achieve anything that you desire. So, you must be consistent on your work, dedicate yourself and put your efforts into it with your hardships, until you get success. Do not run for money, instead make money run for you. With your knowledge and skills you can make money, and for this you need to have strong determination and dedication on your work.

That is correct my friend and I agree with this content that you created. Knowledge is what bring us to the successful life without knowledge we can't do everything even though we have a tons of money but if we don't have a knowledge on how can we use that then our money is non sense. So, lets seek and gather the all knowledge that we can get here lets no focus on what can we earn in this forum. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can sustain your life with all of the information you get here. Always remember that we don't need to fear from the unknown. We need to study hard for us to get the knowledge we need that could help us to be a better person every single day. 

El 16/11/2020 a las 10:57, Zaino34 dijo:

Cuando me incorporé al campo de las monedas digitales y al campo de trabajo en foros y sitios que hablan de monedas digitales, me costaba entender los términos que hablan el resto de miembros y ni siquiera entendía los temas que escriben, pero con mi lectura continua de los temas y las respuestas a los temas comencé a entender este campo y pude ganar una gran experiencia en los campos de comercio, inversión y minería, y pude trabajar en cualquier campo. También me encanta entrar en foros para leer las publicaciones de otras personas e interactuar con ellas.

Por lo tanto, mi consejo para ti es que no hagas que tu primer objetivo sea obtener dinero tanto como obtener conocimiento porque el conocimiento te traerá éxito y el éxito traerá dinero.

Exact knowledge is born from experience, but you depend on the experience of another to apply it to yourself, so little by little it is studied and learned through information that you have obtained through another person which makes it extremely important to learn and teach.

I totally agreed with your opinion taht knowledge is the road to success. Because if have not enough knowledge about the related field then we can't do nothing at that forum. That's why I am spending time on the different sections of this forum of the cryptotalk to improve my skills and also to gain knowledge and experience to to work in future.

42 minutes ago, Sellepiee said:

You can sustain your life with all of the information you get here. Always remember that we don't need to fear from the unknown. We need to study hard for us to get the knowledge we need that could help us to be a better person every single day. 

Knowledge is more important than working for only getting money.If you work here for gaining knowledge about cryptocurrencies then automatically money will follow.I always say this to members that always make the money follow you don't follow the money.If your work is good then the money will follow you.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Someone asked me if God is gifting you money and knowledge in two hands. And you have to choose one then what will you choose. I told him 'knowledge. The reason I said knowledge is because if you have knowledge then you can earn money but if you lack it then you may lose the money you have.

• +1 1

Absolutly, knowledge is the secret to success. Sometimes knowledge is power, it will help in certain situation that other may not handle. The only problem is that some people use it for good and some for their own intrest , we should use it wisely and at appropriate moment. Knowledge can help you to achieve things you imagine immpossible. Use it wisely.

• +1 1

Yes i am agree this topic "knowledge is the key to success"  Because we know "knowledge is power"  who any one not theft so run for knowledge, Try to gain knowledge in everypoint of life if you knowledgeable person you will gain more profit as compare to other and your comparative not beat you easily.

• +1 1

Yes, that's true, knowledge is the key to success, so if you want to be successful in the future then you should gain knowledge as long as you can, the earlier then the better. Maximize your time while you are young spending on how are you going to earn. 

• +3 1

Hello, my friend, of course, I am right, as a lot can be gained through hard work, which reaps the fruits of hard work, where everyone has diverse ideas and experiences that can be used correctly in order to reach the goal

Of course, my dear, where knowledge is the most important in everything, where through knowledge he can achieve what is earned from the profit from the many sums of money through science and learning. You save everything and I wish you success

Well said mate, knowledge will be the key to success because with the knowledge you may do many things that may help you to apply on some works and earn money as well which may helo you as well for achieving your dreams. 

• +1 1

i felt the same thing too, while at first i had some knowledge about crypto currencies, i only understood the basic idea of crypto and didn't know much else, so i saw a lot of people here when i joined talk about trading terms and other advanced stuff and felt like there's no way i'll be able to understand this it't too complicated, but after a while i started reading more posts and doing my own research, and now i feel like i've improved a lot, anf this helped me to make better and higher quality posts as well on the forum, so i advice all new members to try and research on their own to improve and to make the forum bigger and better

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Excellent work and words. Yes you are right . Knowledge is the secret of success. Once you have knowledge about specific things which you want work in this things then you can work easily without facing any difficulty. So try to get knowledge as well money.

• +1 1

Knowledge is one of the pathways to succeeding in life, I am happy to find myself on this forum because alot of members have been sharing their thoughts, ideas and knowledges here with others which is one the benefits of newbies like myself to acquire knowledge and understanding about cryptocurrencies, trading, investment and so on. Our major motive here shouldn't be based on making money alone, bet we should also focus on taking notes of important knowledges from other member's content as well.  It has been helpful for me ever since I joined this forum and am my knowledge learning still continues daily. 

• +3 1

Hey mate, you are right knowledge is power, without knowledge we can not earn money in the world, also in crypto world. In this forum giving a chance to study about cryptocurrency, if we learn properly about cryptocurrency we can get good amount of money at cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are right. Knowledge is the only and one of the ways for us to emerge. We all need to have knowledge. We have to take care of ourselves. Then we can do something good so that we can move forward.  Thanks

• +3 1

You are right brother, knowledge is everything and is the secret for success. Many people have been losing their money in investing and trading cryptocurrencies because they do not have knowledge, that is why we are advised to learn before start any financial deals.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes knowledge is the secret of success, as it is a part of our life ,

By the help of knowledge we can differentiate between Right or Wrong , we can imagine things to develop or maintain or clarify things to move forward 

According to my words Knowledge is the key of success as knowledge can be obtained through signs , symbols , words, hearing the wise , by the help of these knowledge we made ourself more knowledgeable,

By the help of knowledge we can do everything which is useful for us,

If knowledge is applied which we know then we can get benefits,

The values of knowledge may change over time,

Knowledge is developed through Learning Processes.

So knowledge is the power or key to improve yourself or successful Future

• +1 1

On 11/16/2020 at 10:57 PM, Zaino34 said:

Therefore, my advice to you is not to make your first goal is to obtain money as much as obtaining knowledge because knowledge will bring you success and success will bring money

I agree about this, we should not make earning money as our first goal because this kind of goal is not clear, it's better that we must focus on learning or obtaining more knowledge. This kind of advice is really helpful and applies at everything in real life. I hope that everyone will always try their best to gain knowledge because it is really important and it will help us to grow us an individual.