Knowledge is the secret of success - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Knowledge is the secret of success

Yes there is no doubt in your titile words.

As we know knowledge is power and this power takes you to the highest peak and make you as a start for other people.

It is just because of knowledge. 

So this is very important for all members of cryptotalk to get more knowledge about crypto currencies and then to share this knowledge with our friends.

always been , knowledge is the most important and necessary for everyone , because world and technology are groing up faster everyday and you should  ride the train only with knowledge

Posting into this forum without first acquiring knowledge is like driving a car without learning how to drive it. You should expect an accident anytime. So what I am trying to get at is that you should seek knowledge first otherwise you will regret later on. Knowledge is the key to everything.

I think you have got my secret. Yes, knowledge is everything if are here for knowledge you can gain more knowledge and many things about the cryptocurrencies and if you have good knowledge and this forum stops paying then you can go to bitcoin talk also with that knowledge gained by the cryptotalk.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Exactly knowledge is the key to success if we have knowledge then it is possible to gain experience in short time and when we have experience then we can be successful in every field of cryptocurrency and that's what we want to be, so let's hard work and see the bright future..

• +2 1

Some people don't take knowledge serious but we need to know that it is very important to seek knowledge before posting anything else. You need to go through the forum to get a lot of knowledge before posting anything.

Edited by Batulaedozhigi

Very good post. That is where most people go wrong in that they are only focused on getting all of their posts done so that they can just earn from the forum, however if you truly put in the time and the effort to take the knowledge from this forum and learn from it you are able to increase your earnings tremendously. In fact there are times when you can increase your earnings to the point of generating profits in excess of 10 to 20 percent, which is what i have seen from people who have used the knowledge here to their advantage. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Definitely knowledge help you to achieve success, like for example if you have so much knowledge regarding the trading strategy for sure you will likely to win or have a higher chance to win. So better to gain so knowledge, it could be acquired through reading, studying and watching some knowledgeable videos because it is 100 percent really helps you.

Hlo friend ,we are all here to learn something.cryptotalk is a forum of knowledge and information.on the other side we want success on every forum.so i think on this forum knowledge is a key and secret of success.

Agreed, Knowledge is indeed a recipe for success because we must learn and read as much as we can about success and cryptocurrencies and we must invest too.

Certainly, I add to your words that after gaining more and more knowledge, a person will realize that the most time he has invested well is the time he spent reading and acquiring more information. He will regret the time he wasted away from gaining information.

Knowledge is very powerful because it will lead you meet up you target to be successful.and it requires a lot time to be inflicted with as much as necessary knowledge about how it works! uniquely nearby are a lot of fields in it.. in receipt of an adequate amount experience about it is sincerely central in particular for the reason that the scammers annoying to focus on it and before you for nearly odds to creep grassroots funds as of their "ignorance".. the ignorance of introduce somebody to an area about a number of fields in this cryptocurrencies world can type them drop in scammers.because cryptotalk will make you getting more reason and experience some a lot of thing.

Knowledge is undoubtedly an important factor in the realization of our dreams or objectives since it allows us to move forward and develop in different situations, in the case of cryptocurrencies it is fundamental, since a trader cannot operate blindly, an investor cannot will place money without first looking for information and a miner will not proceed to place their equipment without first having knowledge about profitable threads pools, everything is fully connected

Yes, my friend, you are right
Knowledge is essential and it is the secret of success
In the beginning, it was difficult when I entered the forum, but by following the topics and comments, I learned how to deal with it and how I can make money. You have to continue and persevere in order to have enough information and develop your capabilities and ideas

On 11/16/2020 at 10:57 PM, Zaino34 said:

When I joined the field of digital currencies and the field of work in forums and sites that talk about digital currencies, I was finding it difficult to understand the terms that the rest of the members speak and I did not even understand the topics they write, but with my continuous reading of the topics and responses to the topics I began to understand this field and I was able to gain experience Great in the fields of trading, investment and mining, and I became able to work in any field. I also love to enter forums to read other people s posts and interact with them.

Therefore, my advice to you is not to make your first goal is to obtain money as much as obtaining knowledge because knowledge will bring you success and success will bring money

Actually, knowledge is the best solution to become successful in crypto currency. All you need is knowledge about crypto because it could give an opportunity to earn so much money on it, knowledge will help you to do such thing that make worth your time spending in internet.

• +1 1

Absolutely knowledge the key to success. Knowledge make you perfect. Knowledge tell us how to servive. Knowledge tell which strategy is best for our work. Knowledge tell the right thing. So if i talk on about forum then knowledge is important for trading, posting and investment. So my focus on knowledge and im trying to get more. 

Knowledge is the key to success because without knowledge you can't understand anything in life but when you have knowledge you can understand the true meaning of life 

The word knowledge it entails familiarity, awareness, or understanding something, you learning cryptotalk, knowing about their rules is the secret to success. 

good advice, in fact my main concern is that I might not understand the way things go on this forum how mining and exchanges work especially that I haven't a back ground information about economy and such stuff. so it is very important for me to learn as much as I can to be part of it.

Yes dude knowledge is the key to success we must have a proper knowledge without starting anything same as we must have to gain proper knowledge about this forum and forum rules so we could succeed in this forum.

knowledge is indeed a secret of success. A person who seeks success in his life he must enhance his knowledge. knowledge can be increased by surveying, reading, observing and even experimenting. you can also improve your knowledge by interacting with others. Knowledge helps in achieving goals of life.

Knowledge is the best thing that you keep in your mind . It is true the knowledge is the secret of  success  , knowledge is power. Without knowledge we can not do anything in the life.  We should look to the gain that we would have with learning over here . That's why  you work hard and give useful and informative post  here. 

There is a saying mate. We don't need to run for success.  All we need is to be worthy. Success will run towards us. And to be worthy we need knowledge. Money will come and go but knowledge will always remain with us. So we should run for knowledge and our success is assured.

• +2 1

Yes, I agree with you about this thing, my friend, and I also joined recently, and it took me a lot of time to finish my first posts, but after reading and research I learned a lot and also learned from the experiences of the senior members here, and this indicates that knowledge is always more important than money and in order to earn money you have to learn first

• +5 1