Knowledge is the secret of success - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Knowledge is the secret of success

Rightly said. There is no other way of becoming a successful number than acquiring the necessary knowledge required to improve yourself through self development. Knowledge plays a huge role and thus on a daily basis we should put concentrated effort in order to enhance our knowledge level. This would definitely have a positive effect on our life when it comes to becoming a financially independent person.

• +3 1

On 11/16/2020 at 8:12 PM, hani20980 said:

Exactly knwoledge is the key of everything with good experience you can make a good profit

but many members here didn't understand that and they just posting random posts to get

money and unfortunately they end up banned or removed from the payment system

Yes I am agree with you there are a lot of members that are posting here without reading and knowing about the rules and regulations of this forum . They didn't care about the violation of forum they focused only the earning from this forum. 

• +1 1

If you are in crypto world then it is true that the knowledge is only we can invest. Specially when you are in forum. Strategy to know what price we should monitor and focus is kinda help for us to make profit. Of course, successful is a broad topic. We can be successful in different ways but in crypto. One of the keys is knowledge and hard work

• +1 2

That's why aim for the knowledge here in this forum not just for the money you will get. Because if you have knowledge about cryptocurrency you can apply it to different variations specially in different ways of earning using cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I always say that there is no shortcut to success, in order achieve something you need to work hard for it. I am currently a newbie and learning my way around cryptotalk and as much as possible I read the posts really carefully to understand.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Yes,i agree with you.cause knowledge 

is the most valuable thing for human

life.if you have knowledge so that you

can earn money more and more.we are

here to not only for money but allso for

knowledge.

• +1 1

On 11/16/2020 at 4:57 PM, Zaino34 said:

Therefore, my advice to you is not to make your first goal is to obtain money as much as obtaining knowledge because knowledge will bring you success and success will bring money

Your advice has been noted my friend it's quite good we should mainly focus on gaining more knowledge first as our goal in this forum,then earning money should come in the end,only this arrangement can help us be successful members.

• +1 1

Hello my friends yes of course knowledge is the secret to success in any work we do so we must develop our skills by good reading and follow-up so with good knowledge we can spread good information that benefits other friends within the forum or any work we can do. Yes, knowledge is the secret to success. 

• +1 1

I think knowledge is much more important to earn with with honerbal way ..

Because knowledge is a Power of any employee / bussines men to attend the meeting with different type of dealers buyers ... 

Knowledge is everything, is the biggest secret to success and happy life, in this forum you learn knowledge about cryptocurrency and how to invest, trade and transacts, knowledge is key to success.

a true story of my friend, he started to working a desert tourism guide, in the first he asked to touristes for do not pay and teach him english language, now he can talking and writing with english language and many tourism agence want to recruite my friend because he can speak english and knowing all roads in the large desert.

you are right my friend @Zaino34 knowledge is the secret of success

Edited by benalmoh88
i'm not complete my comment and i'm clicked by error in the button

I think information is the main thing in our life. On the off chance that you get legitimate information in your life so you can be fruitful however in the event that you not all that how right? ensure that life is futile without information.

Exactly you are saying good

Knowledge is the key of success in the every field of life... Without knowledge you not good perform at the any place... If you take good knowledge you not beat in his life and also take the example of this platform if you have knowledge you easily work on it... If you have not knowledge so you not work on it...

• +1 1

On 11/16/2020 at 11:12 PM, hani20980 said:

Exactly knwoledge is the key of everything with good experience you can make a good profit

but many members here didn't understand that and they just posting random posts to get

money and unfortunately they end up banned or removed from the payment system

This is very true. If you keep posting with your unfit answers on the thread, you will be eventually be ban. I suggest that before posting, read some comments first and then if you are satisfied with their answers, do your part and search about that certain topic. You earn your coin at the same time you earn some knowledge that you can use in the near future.

• +2 1

Please rate my comment ❤️

I agree with you on this knowledge is the key to success without knowledge it hard for one to make the right decision it just like one taking money to invest in crypto currency without having a understanding about it

Yes, you, this forum exists to learn and increase knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies, as well as discussion and exchange of views.  There are a lot of members working in the forum in order to make money, and therefore they do not achieve the important goal of the forum, which is to know and increase experience about cryptocurrencies or any other field of work.  In my opinion, possessing knowledge is more important than earning money because knowledge is always with you, but the money goes away in the end.

• +4 1

Before entering to this forum i was unaware about each and everything about this field.By spending time here in this forum i came to know about cryptocurrencies and trading etc. 

I'm agree with you by spending time and gathering knowledge will make us experience and experience will make monwy for us. So,try to spend most of your time in forum reading other's post. 

You are very  right  knowledge  is the  key  success ... With  this  fact  you can do   anything  in this  world  hard work  and continous struggle  makes  perfect in your  experience 

• +1 1

In this forum knowledge is wealth, here we can gain knowledge by reading others posts and we can share our knowledge by reply to others. By acquiring knowledge we can succeed in this forum day by day. This is a great forum to gain knowledge about crypto currency. 

Knowledge is the key to success. If you want to be a successful person we need to gain knowledge from others and also we need to share our knowledge to different people so we can correct our-self if anything is not right. In this forum by reading many topics we can enhance our knowledge.

All members have the same beginnings as we did not know anything about digital currencies, trading and terminology that exist

But with a good reading of the topics and a lengthy search, we now have a good amount of knowledge, and this is what made us earn money, trade it in the digital currency market, and earn as well.

In the end, knowledge is what makes success, and there is no money profit without knowledge

the reason is genuine, old fellow, studiousness along with tenacity is that the hugger-mugger consisting of conclusion, along with a yielder needs to acquire ovation talents furthermore memorise so as to tide over all evasiveness plus problems, in addition to becomes comfortable.

Thats very true, your learning skills should be all the up high because its then you are able to build in something far much important than the one that you want there is a lot of work to be done and in the end its going to be really beautiful so we need to push together a strategy to learn, put in just  1hour of learning to your crypto to make sure that every time you come here to post there is a lot of work you can share with everybody.

• +3 2

Knowledge is a valuable thing. If I were to choose between knowledge and money, I would have chosen knowledge because it is through it that I can get money. If I use it widely and work hard, I will get rich, friends. At first not everyone was aware of anything about this forum, but now we are good members with experience and knowledge. I became like this by reading posts, comments and searching for all topics on the forum

This is true, because without knowledge and science, we would not have reached this development and would not get money through this coding