Knowledge is the secret of success - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Knowledge is the secret of success

I agree with you, my friend, the first step to success within the forum is to gain knowledge and experience in how to invest and trade cryptocurrencies, and after your success in this matter, you will achieve good returns and income here.

Hello friend The world is changing each and every day, individuals are going additional mile just to obtain information. Information is something extremely significant, with the correct information you can become who so ever you need to turn into. In the event that you need to become effective you need to procure information.

And its the only way to build your wealth , there is no other way so keep going keep on working so hard for so many things that you want and you need to learn and be sure to build up a system that is far important that we are able to build up and curate everything that is purposely working rightfuly for you ,keep moving

• +4 1

You're right friend. Knowledge  is the powerful weapon  for everyone. It is secret of success in the every field. A man having knowledge  can achieve  goal easily. In crypto world we need basic knowledge. 

• +3 1

Exactly your first goal shouldn't be money. Knowledge does much more than just help students hone their thinking skills: It actually makes learning easier. Knowledge is not only cumulative, it grows exponentially. Those with a rich base of factual knowledge find it easier to learn more.

• +2 1

Yes I agree with you knowledge is the secret of success. Knowledge is very important to get the success. Knowledge is the best weapon of earning money and success. Situation of today knowledge is very important things. 

• +2 1

No doubt, you are saying 100 percent right that everything start with knowledge, and everything ends with knowledge, knowledge is the only key to success, and knowledge is key ti power 

• +2 1

Knowledge is important in our lives and it has no end. Because having the power of knowledge helps us to be successful, it sharpens our skills like reasoning and problem solving. We also use our knowledge day to day for communicating and understanding each other so without it you'll end up nothing. 

Yes knowledge is the crcreat of success.in knowledge we get more experience.when our experience is indifferent field then we earn more profit.if you trust your knowledge then you will cross one step then other.

• +1 1

Yeah you are right if you have good knowledge so you can easily get success. So i believe knowledge is the key of success. If you want to strong your knowledge you have to learn more. 

Of course, the secret of success is knowledge, because no one can succeed without knowledge.  Success comes when a person's knowledge grows, knowledge develops.  Success does not come by chance, it comes through many sacrifices.  That is why it can be said that the secret of success is knowledge.Thank you for sharing such a beautiful post with us.

• +2 1

On 11/16/2020 at 7:57 PM, Zaino34 said:

When I joined the field of digital currencies and the field of work in forums and sites that talk about digital currencies, I was finding it difficult to understand the terms that the rest of the members speak and I did not even understand the topics they write, but with my continuous reading of the topics and responses to the topics I began to understand this field and I was able to gain experience Great in the fields of trading, investment and mining, and I became able to work in any field. I also love to enter forums to read other people s posts and interact with them.

Therefore, my advice to you is not to make your first goal is to obtain money as much as obtaining knowledge because knowledge will bring you success and success will bring money

Knowledge is all thing and all thing in the word exist due to knowledge. People that have knowledge can do any thing. As we know knowledge is the key to success so we can get knowledge through this platform and by getting this we can do better work in this field.

• +2 1

Yes Its true! knowledge will lead towards success.I joined this forum with the main purpose of earning But Now I see it a good platform to learn and to get more knowledge about cryptotalk and cryptocurrency as it is more valuable and will be beneficial in future as well. i always try to read more posts to get more knowledge about the forum.I use to explore all the sections for learning purpose.I advice everyone try to learn as more as you can from this forum.

• +1 1

You says the right thing and I agree with you no knowledge no success you can participate without the knowledge about how it works for success to rise then the next thing is patience on the process

of course, knowledge is power because without knowledge, no one will need you and you will not have a high-paying job , and if you are a knowledgeable person in a certain area, you will be in demand

Thats the very truth we need to follow strategies that are so easy to work with there are thousands of ways to which we need to follow and put up the right effort to it the right idea right now is to really define every single strategy that we know of there are thousands of ways to build a system , and knowledge is the easiest way to do so 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/16/2020 at 8:57 PM, Zaino34 said:

When I joined the field of digital currencies and the field of work in forums and sites that talk about digital currencies, I was finding it difficult to understand the terms that the rest of the members speak and I did not even understand the topics they write, but with my continuous reading of the topics and responses to the topics I began to understand this field and I was able to gain experience Great in the fields of trading, investment and mining, and I became able to work in any field. I also love to enter forums to read other people s posts and interact with them.

Therefore, my advice to you is not to make your first goal is to obtain money as much as obtaining knowledge because knowledge will bring you success and success will bring money

Its also very difficult for me too.  WHEN  i joined this platfrom i Didn't understand this topic.  Even till now some topics are to hard to understand. But i am trying to learn more.  I now i am getting many hard topic too.  It is a pleasure for me         

i agree to this mate because if we not have some knowledge we don't have any idea about cryptocurrencies so we must have knowledge getting more informations about it and ideas that may have others and getting more interested to know more about it.

• +1 1

You're right, many of the people on the forum are making comments that are hard to understand, so we have a hard time understanding them.  We need to acquire knowledge to do something better from here

Knowledge is the key to success and improvement.  Accurate and desired knowledge will show you the way to light.  The more knowledge he has, the better he is.  So those of us who work in cryptocurrency forums should all have that tropic.  Must have knowledge and ideas about them.  And provide feedback in the light of relevance and subject matter.  In addition to earning money, spread your acquired knowledge among everyone.  As if everyone is rushing to acquire knowledge.

1 hour ago, Gomez12 said:

@Relium I agree with you, having good knowledge is a something that you should appreciate yourself of and it's something to recall when we have good knowledge there is many people will come because to learn from us but when we don't have knowledge they distance from us.

you are right too, we need to give our knowledge to other young people for their best. knowledge is just like money, it can transferable to ppl to ppl without any cost.

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Even if we have everything , without knowledge we cannot lead a successful life.knowledge means is the power to conquer the world.you must trust your own knowledge for your success if somebody blames us stuck on to your knowledge.

Wow, this is a very good post here, am very glad to see this post here, with this advise you gave here, I will put them into action and I hope other members should put it into action. Thank you

Yes knowledge is the secret of success. You can'tmatch any things like in world with knowledge. Knowledge is only thing which use to differentiate to each other. Who know best and right, so with knowledge we can take our gaol and object of life easly. 

Hey my friend. How well said. Knowledge is indeed the key for everything good in life. Always crave for knowledge until your death. It helps us in decision making. Builds our personality and language skills. From every experience we get to learn a lot. 

• +2 1