Leaderboard is a competition? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Leaderboard is a competition?

Hi guys, I just want to ask something about leaderboard. They said leaderboard is just like a competition because if you see your name on the top of it, you can be famous or gain more reputation in this forum. But I have question about it, is there any rewards if you won and see your name on the top of leaderboard? I mean rewards like token or coins in the market? I just want to know if I will receive free tokens if I'm in the top of the leaderboard in a day.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 2

None that I know of. IMO the leaderboard is there for the bragging rights, and if the members there are to be given extra rewards on top of the huge amount of tokens they receive for a day just for posting, that would be unfair for others. And you may never know whether that member cheated his way to the top or not until too late when he is given the reward and made a quick getaway.

The forum do have contests, though. There is an ongoing one at this moment, maybe you might be interested in this.

• +4 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

This is the board in which the names of top best contributors in the forum appears, and the only means form your name to clinch on top is by quality work. So your dedication, hard and quality work speak for you.

• +1 2

There is no extra reward for members who there names are listed on the leaders board but they become famous in the forum which make them get lot of visitors in there profile and that also make them receive lot of positive ratings from members of the forum due to there contributions and for that i am suggesting the administration consider giving some percentage of reward to any member who top the leaders board.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We can only be on the leaders board when we make good contributions towards creating helpful topics and posts which will make us benefit good number of ratings from other members of the forum but we have to note that there is no any reward that is being given to members at the leaders board. It is only an honor to the but it will be nice if they receive some reward so as to motivate other members to improve the quality of there work.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my point of you if you are a letter word that means your poster too much valuable and attractive that's why you are at leaderboard because if you follow all the rules and regulation and write like that the admin of forum will definitely appoint us a leader in leaderboard.. and also to become a leader it's not a easy task for a person it too much hard... But you got the leadership that is very happy for him or her inform my side congrats

This is the board where the names of top best donors in the gathering shows up Individuals who procure countless audits on posts and furthermore an enormous number of remarks they become celebrated in the discussion which cause them to get part of guests in there profile and that likewise cause them to get parcel of positive evaluations

positioned on the leaderboard and this is viewed as a symbol of honor for them 

• Useful or interesting 1

It is possible to obtain these codes, just participation and distinguished interaction. Your name will be by trolls. You have to make a great effort in order to obtain the tokens.

I think that there in no reward or extra income that you can get if you are in the leaderboard. Leaderboard only states who are the members here that have a most contribution here in this forum in term of reputation and content count. So, For me the leaderboard is not a competition but it is one of the goal for  all of us members here are achieving for. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Unfortunately at the current point of this forum there is no rewards for being on the top of a leaderboard for a day, however it is my hope that this will change in the future. i think that the introduction of rewards may prove to be a great motivator for the member sin the forum if they are rewarded in terms of perhaps TALK token or maybe even in terms of bitcoin rewards as well, as this will encourage the members to be more active and to be more attentive to their content on the forum in order to earn that spot. Unfortunately, like i have said, this is not the case at the moment, but we must remember that this forum is still young and therefore it is possible that this could happen in the future. 

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

No there is no competition in leaderboard as I know I really hope that to win and earn some coins to increase the level of posts in this forum,in the past they have a competition with one bitcoin in reward for the the first 10 leaderboard posting but it's over

On 11/16/2020 at 2:09 AM, Raven said:

Hi guys, I just want to ask something about leaderboard. They said leaderboard is just like a competition because if you see your name on the top of it, you can be famous or gain more reputation in this forum. But I have question about it, is there any rewards if you won and see your name on the top of leaderboard? I mean rewards like token or coins in the market? I just want to know if I will receive free tokens if I'm in the top of the leaderboard in a day.

Dear in leaderboard there are only the name of the only that members that are getting more view and reactions in posts and are having high reputation they are senior members and they work very hard for this I think it is difficult to put your name on leaderboard that are old members that are having names in leaderboard so if we want our name there we also have to work hard for it and always makes a good post for it.

I don't think if there is a reward once you have entered in the leaderboard, I think it is just a ranking who have received a great amount of reputation in a specific span of time like in a week, month, year and the overall amount of reputation. But once your them got there, you will be famous and it will helps to increase your reputation.

I don't think those whose names apper on the leaderboard recieve any benefits from the forum such as token as you said. But it'll be a nice feeling to see your name there as well. It may get you follower and a lot of views and likes whenever you create a content though. 

No.it is not a competition and you will not get prize in the form of money but you will get prize in the form of popularity and respect from the forum. it is the tag that lead you to the seniority and impactful member of forum

No you wont receive any rewards or payments in the form of coins or tokens will you gain your position among the leaderboard members.the leaderboard would show the members who have gained the most number of permutations on a particular day. Other than that you cannot expect any monetary benefit from leaderboard.

Currently, there are no bonuses on the site, as everyone has the same profits because the classification system does not exist now, but in the future, the classification system will be relied on, Kamal said one of the officials in the cryptotalk in order to increase competition in the forum and motivate members to continue publishing and never stop

This expresses how much benefit members get from your posts and is determined by the number of likes and good reviews you receive, but I don't think you will be paid for that.

• +2 1

As far as I know there is no kind of reward for having a very good ranking, what is true is that these users with such a good reputation are good in the world of cryptocurrencies and it is highly recommended to follow their advice especially for beginners
A big hello to the entire community and great winnings

Unfortunately, there are no awards, but the rating can give you more, because users will evaluate and accept you better! Alternatively, you can participate in bounties, some of them will give you more experience to get better rewards! Good luck bro!

I do not think so because its just only a waste of time main successful is your work if you do your work with of your responsibility than you should do every thing so firstly you should make sure your work us good than a famous category

According to me, We can only be on the leader board if we contribute well to creating useful topics and posts that will benefit us from the good reviews of other members of the forum, but we must note that there is no reward. Can't find it It's just an honour for the board members, but it would be nice if they got some bonus to encourage other members to improve the quality of work there.

yes you are right my dear friend thanks for sharing this piece of information with crypto Talk members, it will be helpful for newcomers especially.  So my dear friend I will try to apply this experience on my own working method. And wish you all the best my dear friend for sharing more information with us.

I think that if you are in the lead, you will receive many rewards and this is good because you will be distinguished if your name is in the top and you worked hard, gained information, got a good reputation and benefited the other members.

• +1 1