Leaderboard is a competition? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Leaderboard is a competition?

My friend, once you are number one on the leaderboard then this is a very big pride for you

In addition to the bonuses that you will receive from this rank

My friend, I hope to be on the leaderboard

I will gain a lot of knowledge about this great world

I'll have the honor to try one day

A very important topic, thanks to you and everyone

• +1 1

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

Yes dear friend in this forum  competition is very important if you want to get success if you see that someone is getting more reputation or someone is making more good content then you should also try to see more reputation and compete him in this way  you can achieve your goal on this forum.

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, well, part of your words is correct as it will gain more fame and reputation if you are one of the leaders in the board, but you cannot earn coins from it, as this painting will only show you the serious work of the members on their posts and useful comments, I wish you good luck.

• +4 1

Hello my friend, I do not know much about the leaderboard, but I think that the names of the members who work here in this forum are placed in a wonderful way for a long time, so that is a reward for them for their fees and what motivates them to always provide the best

In fact, in order to earn a reputation by working in this forum, you must be patient and gain a lot of experience which will help you to achieve the highest reputation of this forum. So you must be patient and keep the goal in mind and hopefully you will achieve success.

The presence of the names of some members on the leaderboard is an appreciation for the efforts they exerted in the forum, I do not think that there are financial rewards for these leaders, but the presence of their names on this board makes them famous and thus they can get more followers and reputation points.

• +1 1

hello friend I want to tell you that I don't know about the leadership board because I am a beginner and just start working on kurta talk so that's why there are a lot of things are here which we need help from the experts so you should concern to the expert of this platform

• +4 1

Of course it is a competition because the leaderboards get many prizes as the best member in the forum or the best publication in the forum, so everyone strives to reach the top of that list and only a few distinguished diligent people reach it.

• +2 1

I hope to get the reward that gives me the motivation to work better. We can all reach this stage through the regular work and the effort we put in.

The first title can be obtained in the forum, but you must work within the rules and laws and move away from copying comments. Useful content must be provided that helps us get a good reputation. The title does not give extra profits, but is a decoration of honor to the user only

• +1 1

I do not think that your presence on the leaderboard will be held financially accountable for it, but rather a moral honor and appreciation for your effort and increase the people's knowledge of you and follow you and thus, their interaction with your comments and posts

My dear, you must always be the best person to get a good reputation, so it must be published continuously when you publish constantly and publish everything that is useful, new and strange. The cryptocurrency converter and the great commitment in the forum rules to verify what will be in the forefront in the forum and the daily publishing continuously and not interrupting and publishing continuously  Good and he followed the rules of the forum, and this matter will be very helpful to us in this field. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi friend I think there is no reward in the form of coins or tokens but leaderboard is only for the appreciation of the members. When a lot of members get good reputation then they appear on the leaderboard.

Due to the presence of many members in the forum, the number of participants and contributors in the forum has increased, so they are rewarded and distinguished from the rest of the members by giving them an honorary rank higher in appreciation of their efforts and continuous work in the forum, but this does not affect the method of payment or the existence of material rewards for them, these matters It depends on your diligence and your work and there is no relationship to your rank in it.

• +5 1

I do not think that you will receive any gains for the presence of your name on the leaderboard, but it is wonderful to see that your writing is important to the rest of the members and you get positive reputations and this encourages you in the future to write more.

• +4 1

To be honest with you, my friend had not paid attention to what you are publishing to me because the truth is that I am not interested in being in any competition, I am only here to gain knowledge and earn money if after doing my job correctly I appear on August as first place is not because I looked for it there has been given and nothing else.

The leaderboard is normally the best of the best, they really should put rewards for being there, but there are really no rewards that I understand, but it would be really cool to be in this classification and it is based on our content, the quality of our writing is very prominent.

• +1 1

I do not think that there is a material benefit by having your name among the names of famous people on the leaderboard ... but it is sufficient to have a moral payment as when you find your name among the famous people in this forum and what you offer in terms of interest about cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest them, this pushes you towards doing more From effort and work to rise more to the top as well as increase the number of followers and get a good reputation and positive responses

• +3 1

I do not think that those who are on the honor board as the best content carriers in the community receive an extra or additional payment of cryptocurrencies, only the one who is on the board means an incentive that is given to everyone who does a good job and dedicated to creating useful themes that have received a lot of reactions for it.

No bonuses are given to the people who topped that list because they might have gained it by cheating or whatever so the brokers are cautious

Do hard work and make quality posts until you top the leaderboard and become famous.

• +1 1

No brother we will not receive any monetary reward in case we win the reputation leader competition it is a competition that serves as a motivation for all of us to make good publications, receive good publications and try to win one of the three medals. 

The leaderboard is a board that shows the names of the full members, or the most influential members of this forum, that is, the owners of the most important posts and interaction between members, of course I think they get small rewards, and this of course is wonderful because they deserve, and this makes it an incentive for others to reach their level

• +5 1

We don't get coins and tokens because our name is on the forum leader board. Instead, a badge of reward is displayed on our profile.

I don’t know my friend if there are bonuses, but I don’t think because your work talks about you. If you are of good reputation, you gain more follow-ups from members and increase your positivity and enthusiasm at work and become an active member here. Good luck for everyone.