DLRS is now down by 29.3% - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

DLRS is now down by 29.3%

I just bought at 31, I hope it goes up and I can earn some profits, it also seems like a very risky investment! The market is unprecedented at this time. I'm going to place an order at 50 because I have to leave urgently!

• +2 1

Some currencies if you do not know the purpose of them. You find it decreases quickly and reaches zero. And lose your money the people who do this are only because they faced the matter before and try not to repeat a mistake again and that by saving what is left, or they will be destroyed because they take advantage of the opportunity as long as there is.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

It is at 1 satoshi now and big sell orders are pilling up. DLRS with 10% daily interest and no use for anything else wouldn't be a good investment after some time. the only interest was in the first days because there were big buyers looking to profit fast. After that it was over and there wasn't any need to risk money.

It didn't do very good and this happens with investments. This coin was an airdrop anyway there wasn't a reason to be greedy and buy more going against the trend that was going to be zero eventually. We all make mistakes and sometimes they cost a alot, I hope this didn't cost you too much and you had an exit plan ready.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Wasn't good advice and you are probably 99% down right now, this was an airdrop coin that was dumped and with such a high percentage in the investbox it was not supposed to go up again. I wouldn't make recommendations like this one and always everybody should be doing their own research in cases like DLRS.

The dlrs coin lost its strength and value and the reason is clear to me because the daily return from investing in an investbox is about 10% and this is very huge and was the reason for its collapse for the price of two Satoshi.

I'm not impressed with the drop in this coin and it still can keep dropping as it is now traded lower than 1 satoshi, in doge terms just 0.07 doge. It will keep going lower and I wouldn't recommend anyone risking money in it from the beginning since it was an airdrop that you could put in the investbox and at any time sell.

On 11/15/2020 at 11:35 AM, Moontong said:

It is a huge movement for the price of the DLRS, I have seen the history of trading in the yobit platform and some so many people sell their DLRS even though it is already down by 29.3% on which can be considered as the lowest value so far and by that for sure they have lost their money because of selling thinking that it would still go down and afraid of going up to zero. 

Guys make this thing an opportunity for you to earn more especially in the future, just hold your token or the best thing to do is to buy some more, just like what I did, and wait for it to recover once again. 

I have invested in DLRS and now the coin is dumped but I am holding my DLRS. I have witness the down fall of coin but I am hoping it will be rise again and get over with this down fall. The coin initial price was good and Yobit introduce the  good plan for holder at invest box. But this didn't work and selling goes like rolling stone didn't stop at any point. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The sudden devaluation is disheartening for people that took out funds to invest in a project like these, but maybe if we wait just for some time we might see a positive movement. 

This token wasn't going to recover. Don't bet too much on investbox tokens as the result is the same if there is nothing else from them. Talk is not doing very well either but I have hopes it will survive. DLRS held for a month with 10% daily but this couldn't continue as there weren't many buyers and sellers had a lot to sell. Don't worry about that you will find more investments but be a little more careful next time with your timing.

• +2 1

On 11/15/2020 at 10:41 PM, mohamedpc1 said:

You can be right. But many have become afraid of the currencies on the yobit  platform because they disappear after a while, so many people sell their currencies when the price drops for fear of the demise of the currency to 0, like what happened with a lot of currencies on the platform, so it is difficult to analyze this currency

Yobit have many issues and some bad habits, they delete many high coins when the price increase and also their own coins are dumped like the DLRS, Minex and many others.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 11/15/2020 at 11:35 AM, Moontong said:

It is a huge movement for the price of the DLRS, I have seen the history of trading in the yobit platform and some so many people sell their DLRS even though it is already down by 29.3% on which can be considered as the lowest value so far and by that for sure they have lost their money because of selling thinking that it would still go down and afraid of going up to zero. 

Guys make this thing an opportunity for you to earn more especially in the future, just hold your token or the best thing to do is to buy some more, just like what I did, and wait for it to recover once again. 

Yes you are right dear DLRS face difficult situation and it price decrease my friend was also doing trading of it and face a loss in it so I think we should elect thr good currencies for trading and I am mostly using talk token it not give me high profit but I never face a loss in it. It always double my amount and it price are always changing so I buy it whenever it goes down and sell it when it price increase so like this i am gaining profit through it.

DLRS is done for, let us hope that Talk will still have a chance to rise as 13 satoshi that it is traded lately it is very low and worrying me for even lower. Dlrs was not a good investment, the demand had dropped a lot as the investbox whales were selling to get their big profit, I hope not many suffered losses after having similar ideas.

• +3 1

Well nowadays the problem with small coin is that. Instead of buying in low price people starts selling it in fear of the coin going dead. So ultimately this leads to the coin to dead. And I think it will happen to dice, talk and also DLRS. we must not do this. This will not happen with bitcoin as people have there trust on it. If it go one step down then it will jump 4 ahead.

When you have an airdrop token that doesn't have a smart contract but is only a website token with 10% daily interest, do not give advice to buy for whatever the reason. Better be careful as someone may have bought Dlrs when we know it wasn't going to be used for any other reason except for the 10% investbox. This was a FIFO situation, whoever bought later lost.

I am sorry for you losing money with DLRS. I didn't hold my airdrop and sold it at the first day of trading, but for a while it performed amazing and given very good profit to those that believed in it. However, it was very poor later, and because of the high returns offered daily its price quickly evaporated.

The best thing to do is to know what movements we can take advantage of to take advantage of the market, remember that we must know that everything will be based on the market structure and therefore there must be a strategy behind, for all this we must be aware that we must study and not just 1 week by Youtube, we must belong to the professionals who know the subject for us to become one of them.

This is a wrong advise , I don't luke holding coins even the popular ones because the risk is huge for the price to drop if it was affected by any bad news or if the currency itself was not legit , for me I was able to earn good profits by trading with dlrs and did that many times by buying low and selling high , it was a great chance for people to make more than 300% profit

many people lost their money in this query because it is always dumping that is why you should never make an investment in it so that you can save from further the losses

I am among those who like to invest in the digital currencies of the Yobit platform, it is good, and the investment fund of the platform offers a good return in relation to the currency, so I love it and wait for it to rise again 

Edited by Nonahassan

Firstly dlrs is a yobit airdrop coin and yobit has no planning  with it in future so do not hope that this coin or token will pump like a myth..  Again it has 10% investbox  profit  which  also a reason why dlrs price  going down and down.. But early investor  on it earned  good profits.. 

• +2 1

Yeah mate.. let us not always be in a hurry to rush things... DLRS will surely shoot up once again to it's peak... Let's maximize this chance.. take the risk now and benefit later...

It is the wave to the zero value and one day there will be no more users on the market and we all will be losing  all the money we have invested so do not use it and do not make any investment in it.

Es you are absolutely right but the price of crypto currency is changing every hours even every minute so we should be careful and the prices we should hold only currency for the nest price when we get . Also share your opinions please

On 11/15/2020 at 12:20 PM, Moontong said:

If you are afraid to take the risks in crypto trading, you should not invest in crypto to lose the amounts due to lack of patience taking ability. Like as other crypto, DLRS also follows the volatility according to movements created by the investors. It is from Yobit exchange and Yobit is periodically pumping the tokens so do not loose the hopes. 

• +5 1