Study, read, learn, share, rate and produce at Cryptotalk - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Barbarellah

Study, read, learn, share, rate and produce at Cryptotalk

Everyone should be aware of those things, it might help them to prevent their account from getting banned or receiving a warning points, so that we could earn more. First of all we should understand first and read thoroughly the rules and regulations of this forum, since once we violated some of it we will surely face some problem. 

First of all all thanks to you for briefly explaining such things. I hope that it will help me  in future.

To get better reputation

To earn more  talktokens

Moreover you ask about;

"Read" 

yes it is an important role for explaining your thoughts according to the topic "Learn "

It helps me to understand logic and idea of this site

"Rate"

The best part of this site through it you can appreciate any of the member.

• +2 1

Hi mate.

Thank you for this million dollar post. The formations and the rule that you have mentioned in your post I think if someone followed them he would be succeed in his future life on crypto talk. Because they are the golden rules of success in crypto. Thank you very much for this.

On 11/14/2020 at 11:22 PM, Barbarellah said:

Kind regards to everyone!

Today I want to share with you what in particular I consider the correct way of working in the forum.

1.- Go to the platform and locate in Home / Crypto / About Forum the following article “General Rules of CryptoTalk.org Forum [Official]”, read and analyze in detail. If you learn what is described here and follow everything to the letter, you will not incur in breaches of the regulations that could result in future warnings from the moderators or even being banned.

2.- Make your 20 useful publications of the day. In Cryptotalk, any contribution you make within the forum is considered a publication, either by your own creation or by generating simple but coherent responses.

3.- If your intention is to create your own publication, try to use keywords related to said publication using the forum search engine. The results give you full guarantee that what you want to publish exists or not in the forum. This ensures that you are not making repeat posts that will later be removed by the site's moderators. When publishing, classify your topic and place it on the correct topic.

You don't have knowledge or reaction capacity? So, dedicate yourself to searching the web for current issues regarding the world of cryptocurrencies, study them and analyze them in depth, prepare a specific summary and then come to the forum to share useful material with the rest of the members who participate here. Do this even once a week as this will lead to new topics to interact periodically and it benefits you in the sense that you will receive good reactions, resulting in that your reputation increases instantly and that you get followers that in the future they may be supporting.

4.- Do you like that your publications receive positive reactions? If so then be fair and try to pay attention to the posts of the other members and give them your support by leaving the corresponding reactions. Remember that we are a family and that you have available the amount of 50 reactions per day, that by granting them you will receive 50 additional Talk tokens instantly. Also keep in mind that you must give value to your Talk tokens. Only react positively when a post really deserves it. Don't give reactions just by giving them.

Topics that you should visit to have full knowledge of other details of the forum:
- Home / Crypto / About Forum "Payment for posts (Not relevant information)"
- Home / Crypto / About Forum “New payment and rating system for the forum”
- Home / Crypto / About Forum “Report Plagiarism (Copy / Paste)”

If you found this contribution useful, I would like to know your opinion and if you would like to add another detail I would also like to know it.

When responding, express yourself in the best way, leaving a coherent and useful comment. Rest assured that by doing so you will receive my full attention, giving you a good reaction.

thank you so much for sharing such wide informative and brief explanation of the forum it will really helps the new members specially to perform their best in the crypto talk. If they follow these rules and act accordingly to make genuine post they will be succeeded in this platform 

• +2 3

These are some useful tips for the new members and beginners. They can survive here by following thses rules. This post will help many of the newbies. I am totally agreed with the post. Just learn, react, study, read, share and earn and work hard to achieve your goals.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Studying a particular subject matter before proceeding to creating a topic about it usually makes your topic unique and attractive, and I believe these an open secret that everyone should embrace in other to further enrich the forum with more educative topics. 

• +2 1

Well, this is a basic information for the members here especially for new members because they're automatically knowing these information by reading the rules and the new payment system thread.

• +1 1

This topic is very good for newbies or beginners who sometimes do not read the rules and do not know what to do and despair and it is also good because sometimes they do not know how to start or work correctly or responsibly.

• +2 1

This information is the most important first step in this wonderful world of cryptotalk. I wish newbie will read this topic to understand better. However the most important thing is to abide by the rules and regulations guiding the forum and make good content.

• +2 2

On 11/15/2020 at 2:22 AM, Barbarellah said:

Today I want to share with you what in particular I consider the correct way of working in the forum.

1.- Go to the platform and locate in Home / Crypto / About Forum the following article “General Rules of CryptoTalk.org Forum [Official]”, read and analyze in detail. If you learn what is described here and follow everything to the letter, you will not incur in breaches of the regulations that could result in future warnings from the moderators or even being banned.

2.- Make your 20 useful publications of the day. In Cryptotalk, any contribution you make within the forum is considered a publication, either by your own creation or by generating simple but coherent responses.

3.- If your intention is to create your own publication, try to use keywords related to said publication using the forum search engine. The results give you full guarantee that what you want to publish exists or not in the forum. This ensures that you are not making repeat posts that will later be removed by the site's moderators. When publishing, classify your topic and place it on the correct topic.

You don't have knowledge or reaction capacity? So, dedicate yourself to searching the web for current issues regarding the world of cryptocurrencies, study them and analyze them in depth, prepare a specific summary and then come to the forum to share useful material with the rest of the members who participate here. Do this even once a week as this will lead to new topics to interact periodically and it benefits you in the sense that you will receive good reactions, resulting in that your reputation increases instantly and that you get followers that in the future they may be supporting.

4.- Do you like that your publications receive positive reactions? If so then be fair and try to pay attention to the posts of the other members and give them your support by leaving the corresponding reactions. Remember that we are a family and that you have available the amount of 50 reactions per day, that by granting them you will receive 50 additional Talk tokens instantly. Also keep in mind that you must give value to your Talk tokens. Only react positively when a post really deserves it. Don't give reactions just by giving them.

Topics that you should visit to have full knowledge of other details of the forum:

If you found this contribution useful, I would like to know your opinion and if you would like to add another detail I would also like to know it.

When responding, express yourself in the best way, leaving a coherent and useful comment. Rest assured that by doing so you will receive my full attention, giving you a good reaction.

This forum is created for the people who likes doing crypto, this forum made for them to learn more abou it and also for them to earn money. They like doing crypto because they could easily learn some strategies in life to keep up in modern technology while earning money as well.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thanks. This alone is enough for someone to know half of what it takes to go around this forum. Very articulate and precise. Hopefully, we all makenuse of your suggestion. Thanks.

• +1 1

This forum have all this features, members can learn share experience and gibe reaction and make double payments for their posts and their reaction on a daily basis. 

• +1 1

Excellent information friend, I think there is nothing more to add. The guide that you share with us is very complete and intuitive, I recommend that you follow all the rules of the forum and you will be successful!

• +1 1

On 11/15/2020 at 2:22 AM, Barbarellah said:

This is one of the important guidelines in the forum. But we have to keep in mind that beginners forum should be exchanging of knowledge where people teach another. Posts like this should be read by beginners specially those who just started this week! I hope we all gain knowledge, thank you!

• +2 1

3 minutes ago, HighkeyDonut said:

Posts like this should be read by beginners specially those who just started this week! I hope we all gain knowledge, thank you!

Well, that's true mate, the reason why many members are still posting this kind of content even though it is already posted in general rules and regulations, it's because there are still new members who are not reading and following it, that's why there's a lot of new members here are getting banned in this forum.

• +5 1

Very well detailed everything that must be done on the web page to work it in a good way, these topics should focus on new people who start in this process of making the 100 posts, which as a result of bad information, breaks the established rules of the forum and therefore they do not last long on the page, I hope that many people read and learn from this post.

That's very important and helpful knowledge filled in your topic and can help us be productive in this forum and as you said it's true indeed we should read,study, learn and explore the forum in many different sections and make ourselves familiar with form rules in order to work efficiently and obtain good results here.

• +2 1

All the forum is really useful for all older and new users too if any follow your steps they will enjoy his time in the forum,first the rules then see other topic and start posting all those steps that any one need to start in the forum it's easy and there is many post that can help you 

Dear @Barbarellah you have shared very informative and important tips to us. Your post will benefit many senior members as well as many junior members. Every member can get benefit from your post. I also get much information from this post. You mentioned all the things in this post which can prove very beneficial for us in this forum. I hope you will continue to share such useful posts with us inside. Thanks for sharing such useful and informational post.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I searched a lot here to find out some topic regarding technical analysis but here is no one who can share their experience and tell us. Buy rate SL and TP. Even i post but till now no one response to that post it seems here is no technical analyst. If any one have idea please quoted me 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

On 11/14/2020 at 11:22 PM, Barbarellah said:

These are the main thing which make this forum more beautiful and value able for all of us.we can express our thoughts by posting sharing and reacting some one post. It is a good informative topic.you should create this type  of topic .Thanks friend for sharing such a informative post.