Study, read, learn, share, rate and produce at Cryptotalk - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Barbarellah

Study, read, learn, share, rate and produce at Cryptotalk

I think my friend you have explained very well according to your topic. Yes this is the forum which provides an opportunity to learn and earn at the same time . So now it's our responsibility that must share useful and helpful contents for the betterment of this forum. Because we all are like a community of the cryptotalk. So we also helps the others members to solve their problems.

• +2 2

This topic or discussion is very helpful for everyone especially for those new comers in this forum, this will serve as a guide for them so they can avoid getting lost in their stay in this forum. I hope some of the new users like me take their time on reading topics especially those topics related to the forum's rules. Everyone should know that reading is the most essential thing if they want to learn so that they can earn here.

These detailed tips explain the correct way to work here and achieve double success from earning and learning, especially since we see errors in choosing expressions for words. This is why it is important for beginners to read this topic

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you very much for this update about the forum, Cryptotalk is not all about making money here alone bet it is a platform of enlightenment and achieving the clarity of all what cryptocurrencies is all about. Here, you have to read other member's content in order to gain the good understanding of what kind of topic is being discussed and how well you can positively contribute to it as well. People that refuses to read can never learn, you can only help yourself by learning from others which will also be of great advantage to your contents. We have to reason well so as to produce the best idea to the forum and as well keep to the forum's rules and regulations at all time.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

On 11/15/2020 at 12:07 AM, Barbarellah said:

Topics that you should visit to have full knowledge of other details of the forum:
- Home / Crypto / About Forum "Payment for posts (Not relevant information)"
- Home / Crypto / About Forum “New payment and rating system for the forum”
- Home / Crypto / About Forum “Report Plagiarism (Copy / Paste)”

These topics are one of the informative if you want to get information of the earning and how it works because they will updates if they do any kind of modification and even we can post their if we have serious problem otherwise you shouldn't post because they are pinned posts and you should only post informative posts.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Wow! Thanks for the useful informations, as for a newbie it will be very helpful for me! And will definitely take into practices. And will try to pass on these to different peoples.

Thank you!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Dear friend! In my opinion this information is the most important first step in this wonderful area and the most important is to adhere to the forum rules in addition to sharing positive matters in the specific sections to achieve the optimum benefit of the forum. Thank you 

• +2 1

31 minutes ago, Kashif saeed said:

I appreciate you on your work ,you make good post for forum and beginners. Read is so important because with study you will know about rules and regulations. Learn with you how to trade ,investment and good post.study for which thing is so important. Share mean you can share your best ideas on world level.produce mean how to implement good .so this all thing is so important for make a good post.i explain according to my opinion but these was in enugh in first post.rate is so important that what you think about other opinion. 

@Kashif saeed Hello, this is true. Good reading leads to the acquisition of new and useful information. Reading here in the forum means avoiding making mistakes, implementing plans accurately, and reaching goals quickly.

• +1 1

Wow this was really detailed, also we should ensure that the reactions we give are really worth it please not because we are after the money or something but that we are also appreciative of the knowledge someone passed across to us. 

• +1 2

Thanks brother for your valuable tips it would be great helpful for many new members in this forum and I would recommend all the members to go through this post because the tips provided is having that much high quality content.

Important hints I wish newbies read your theme and adapt anyway the most significant is keeping the gathering rules and make unique substance and avoid replicating others.

thanks for the topic, it is written in great detail, I think that new users definitely need to familiarize themselves with the forum rules in order to make money on the exchange in the future without any problems

• +1 1

Thank you for these valuable advice and information, as everyone needs to know and adhere to them in order to gain knowledge and experience in this field in addition to the material benefit

On 11/14/2020 at 8:22 PM, Barbarellah said:

Kind regards to everyone!

Today I want to share with you what in particular I consider the correct way of working in the forum.

1.- Go to the platform and locate in Home / Crypto / About Forum the following article “General Rules of CryptoTalk.org Forum [Official]”, read and analyze in detail. If you learn what is described here and follow everything to the letter, you will not incur in breaches of the regulations that could result in future warnings from the moderators or even being banned.

2.- Make your 20 useful publications of the day. In Cryptotalk, any contribution you make within the forum is considered a publication, either by your own creation or by generating simple but coherent responses.

3.- If your intention is to create your own publication, try to use keywords related to said publication using the forum search engine. The results give you full guarantee that what you want to publish exists or not in the forum. This ensures that you are not making repeat posts that will later be removed by the site's moderators. When publishing, classify your topic and place it on the correct topic.

You don't have knowledge or reaction capacity? So, dedicate yourself to searching the web for current issues regarding the world of cryptocurrencies, study them and analyze them in depth, prepare a specific summary and then come to the forum to share useful material with the rest of the members who participate here. Do this even once a week as this will lead to new topics to interact periodically and it benefits you in the sense that you will receive good reactions, resulting in that your reputation increases instantly and that you get followers that in the future they may be supporting.

4.- Do you like that your publications receive positive reactions? If so then be fair and try to pay attention to the posts of the other members and give them your support by leaving the corresponding reactions. Remember that we are a family and that you have available the amount of 50 reactions per day, that by granting them you will receive 50 additional Talk tokens instantly. Also keep in mind that you must give value to your Talk tokens. Only react positively when a post really deserves it. Don't give reactions just by giving them.

Topics that you should visit to have full knowledge of other details of the forum:

If you found this contribution useful, I would like to know your opinion and if you would like to add another detail I would also like to know it.

When responding, express yourself in the best way, leaving a coherent and useful comment. Rest assured that by doing so you will receive my full attention, giving you a good reaction.

Yes, it is true. The elderly should provide good advice to beginners. We must guide them to the right path in order for them to learn and become well effective in the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Actually, I liked your post very much.
You shortened a lot and explained the most important steps that the members of the forum should follow
In my personal opinion, the key to success here is the commitment to search for information and share it with others and to dedicate oneself to providing assistance.

Hello my friend, yes, it is very necessary to adhere to what you mentioned because this will protect us from the error that leads us to the ban, so we must always go to the forum rules and read them and know all the updates and changes in it in order to keep up with this update and also avoid making mistakes One of the biggest mistakes is to start working on our own without knowing the conditions and rules here.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

It is alwasy adviceable to learn before doing what we are about to do so the insider is the best place for that and you will learn a lot more than other places and you will be earning too.

Excellent post,  you describe the all information about the working and basic rules of this platform. If new members read your post then i think all issues of the newbies will be clear.  And they will perform better.  

As a biggner we should try to study more about this forum.reading as well as learning is a skill.we should try to read more stuff and should try to make a magnificent participation.

• +1 1

Cryptotalk is a forum where everything is available in one and learning can be done along with learning.  Cryptotalk Forum is a good site where you can share your opinion about crypto and all the problems with crypto can be solved.  Your post has been great and helpful.

• +1 2

On 11/14/2020 at 2:22 PM, Barbarellah said:

If you found this contribution useful, I would like to know your opinion and if you would like to add another detail I would also like to know it.

@Barbarellah Thanks for sharing your ideas with us, the interaction between users is important in the forum, learning is something that will make us be informed of what we can do and will be the basis for doing a good job, Cryptotalk is an excellent place, full of good things which we must take for our benefit, helping others is also a good job, greetings, I hope you continue working with perseverance to achieve your goals.
I always say, learn, teach and win.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Excellent you make nice effort to mentioned every things about forum. 

Yes we should work truly in case of reputation, we should give good or bad reputation according to they deserve. 

We should make useful, relevant to forum posts and topic and read other posts to gain knowledge. If we face any problem than we can visit the section which is related to our problems. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 11/14/2020 at 11:52 PM, Barbarellah said:

Kind regards to everyone!

Today I want to share with you what in particular I consider the correct way of working in the forum.

1.- Go to the platform and locate in Home / Crypto / About Forum the following article “General Rules of CryptoTalk.org Forum [Official]”, read and analyze in detail. If you learn what is described here and follow everything to the letter, you will not incur in breaches of the regulations that could result in future warnings from the moderators or even being banned.

2.- Make your 20 useful publications of the day. In Cryptotalk, any contribution you make within the forum is considered a publication, either by your own creation or by generating simple but coherent responses.

3.- If your intention is to create your own publication, try to use keywords related to said publication using the forum search engine. The results give you full guarantee that what you want to publish exists or not in the forum. This ensures that you are not making repeat posts that will later be removed by the site's moderators. When publishing, classify your topic and place it on the correct topic.

You don't have knowledge or reaction capacity? So, dedicate yourself to searching the web for current issues regarding the world of cryptocurrencies, study them and analyze them in depth, prepare a specific summary and then come to the forum to share useful material with the rest of the members who participate here. Do this even once a week as this will lead to new topics to interact periodically and it benefits you in the sense that you will receive good reactions, resulting in that your reputation increases instantly and that you get followers that in the future they may be supporting.

4.- Do you like that your publications receive positive reactions? If so then be fair and try to pay attention to the posts of the other members and give them your support by leaving the corresponding reactions. Remember that we are a family and that you have available the amount of 50 reactions per day, that by granting them you will receive 50 additional Talk tokens instantly. Also keep in mind that you must give value to your Talk tokens. Only react positively when a post really deserves it. Don't give reactions just by giving them.

When responding, express yourself in the best way, leaving a coherent and useful comment. Rest assured that by doing so you will receive my full attention, giving you a good reaction.

Thank you my friend, I am a beginner this is an important information which you have given to us. Everything you have explained in points for a beginner like me its really helpful. This kind of topic are really motivation for the new members.

working in this place gives me a lot of freedom and I have been enjoying really hard what this forum has to give me this has been the most beautiful thing that is important for me we need to work and put together everything into perspective and in the end we need to follow up everything

• +2 1
  • +4 1