Study, read, learn, share, rate and produce at Cryptotalk - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Barbarellah

Study, read, learn, share, rate and produce at Cryptotalk

8 hours ago, Roop said:

This is one of the best post i have come across in this forum. Everything you have explained is on point. I would request all the new bies to go through this post. It will be helpful if you follow the instruction given by @Barbarellah

Thanks for the support honey! In particular I think that we should support each other and the best way to provide that support is by sharing our knowledge and the methods that work for us so that others can use them and become functional members of this forum. I also congratulate you on your good work @Roop!

• +1 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

That's a cool guidance on how we must work in this forum I like your ideas because they are helpful if taken seriously and we should read more posts from other members in order to gain more ideas and when we combine them we can come out the best.

• +1 2

Very good yes this all about crytoptalk forum so easier too earn base on your own hard working you get more experience about the forum 

• -1 1

20 hours ago, Barbarellah said:

Kind regards to everyone!

Today I want to share with you what in particular I consider the correct way of working in the forum.

1.- Go to the platform and locate in Home / Crypto / About Forum the following article “General Rules of CryptoTalk.org Forum [Official]”, read and analyze in detail. If you learn what is described here and follow everything to the letter, you will not incur in breaches of the regulations that could result in future warnings from the moderators or even being banned.

2.- Make your 20 useful publications of the day. In Cryptotalk, any contribution you make within the forum is considered a publication, either by your own creation or by generating simple but coherent responses.

3.- If your intention is to create your own publication, try to use keywords related to said publication using the forum search engine. The results give you full guarantee that what you want to publish exists or not in the forum. This ensures that you are not making repeat posts that will later be removed by the site's moderators. When publishing, classify your topic and place it on the correct topic.

You don't have knowledge or reaction capacity? So, dedicate yourself to searching the web for current issues regarding the world of cryptocurrencies, study them and analyze them in depth, prepare a specific summary and then come to the forum to share useful material with the rest of the members who participate here. Do this even once a week as this will lead to new topics to interact periodically and it benefits you in the sense that you will receive good reactions, resulting in that your reputation increases instantly and that you get followers that in the future they may be supporting.

4.- Do you like that your publications receive positive reactions? If so then be fair and try to pay attention to the posts of the other members and give them your support by leaving the corresponding reactions. Remember that we are a family and that you have available the amount of 50 reactions per day, that by granting them you will receive 50 additional Talk tokens instantly. Also keep in mind that you must give value to your Talk tokens. Only react positively when a post really deserves it. Don't give reactions just by giving them.

Topics that you should visit to have full knowledge of other details of the forum:
- Home / Crypto / About Forum "Payment for posts (Not relevant information)"
- Home / Crypto / About Forum “New payment and rating system for the forum”
- Home / Crypto / About Forum “Report Plagiarism (Copy / Paste)”

If you found this contribution useful, I would like to know your opinion and if you would like to add another detail I would also like to know it.

When responding, express yourself in the best way, leaving a coherent and useful comment. Rest assured that by doing so you will receive my full attention, giving you a good reaction.

@Barbarellah I just started reading posts today to expand my knowledge about different topics of crypto world and I must say I have acquired so much information from this, thank you very much! Now l very confident browsing through the forum because I know exactly what to do. <3333 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I am new here I want to ask that it's so important to work study and gain knowledge and experience from this forum

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Thanks for sharing this thoughts with us. Most of the people  specially who are new at crypto talk doesn’t  know how to post or puts any rating to a post. They should follow this post before earning 

Good job my friend. Your topic is very important and it should be at the first 10 most important topics. There are alot of members been blocked in cryptotalk because they dont know any thing you have write it. I like your topic and its very good. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Much obliged to you for this educational post. Well similar to a mindful individual from the cryptotalk discussion it's our primary worry on making bona fide and real points that are yet useful for the cryptotalk clients. We should consistently be focussing on learning new things, doing investigate all alone, posting true substance/answers, giving legit inputs, sharing important data, etc. With cryptotalk, we are having the option to work together with gathering individuals and have inventive conversations over a specific theme, yet making oneself energetic on learning and acquiring in the discussion in any case.Good job thanks

• +2 2
  • +3 1

21 hours ago, Barbarellah said:

Kind regards to everyone!

Today I want to share with you what in particular I consider the correct way of working in the forum.

1.- Go to the platform and locate in Home / Crypto / About Forum the following article “General Rules of CryptoTalk.org Forum [Official]”, read and analyze in detail. If you learn what is described here and follow everything to the letter, you will not incur in breaches of the regulations that could result in future warnings from the moderators or even being banned.

2.- Make your 20 useful publications of the day. In Cryptotalk, any contribution you make within the forum is considered a publication, either by your own creation or by generating simple but coherent responses.

3.- If your intention is to create your own publication, try to use keywords related to said publication using the forum search engine. The results give you full guarantee that what you want to publish exists or not in the forum. This ensures that you are not making repeat posts that will later be removed by the site's moderators. When publishing, classify your topic and place it on the correct topic.

You don't have knowledge or reaction capacity? So, dedicate yourself to searching the web for current issues regarding the world of cryptocurrencies, study them and analyze them in depth, prepare a specific summary and then come to the forum to share useful material with the rest of the members who participate here. Do this even once a week as this will lead to new topics to interact periodically and it benefits you in the sense that you will receive good reactions, resulting in that your reputation increases instantly and that you get followers that in the future they may be supporting.

4.- Do you like that your publications receive positive reactions? If so then be fair and try to pay attention to the posts of the other members and give them your support by leaving the corresponding reactions. Remember that we are a family and that you have available the amount of 50 reactions per day, that by granting them you will receive 50 additional Talk tokens instantly. Also keep in mind that you must give value to your Talk tokens. Only react positively when a post really deserves it. Don't give reactions just by giving them.

Topics that you should visit to have full knowledge of other details of the forum:
- Home / Crypto / About Forum "Payment for posts (Not relevant information)"
- Home / Crypto / About Forum “New payment and rating system for the forum”
- Home / Crypto / About Forum “Report Plagiarism (Copy / Paste)”

If you found this contribution useful, I would like to know your opinion and if you would like to add another detail I would also like to know it.

When responding, express yourself in the best way, leaving a coherent and useful comment. Rest assured that by doing so you will receive my full attention, giving you a good reaction.

Very informative for the newbies. The explanation is appropriate able. The newbies should go to the about section of the forum and read the rules, understand and then should apply them to make useful posts/topics that is countable. Don't copy paste, content should be free from plagiarism to get positive reputation. Visit all the section after learning the basics from the beginning section.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This is very important topic and it is very useful to each and every members. It is really informative to newbies. It is one of the best platform where we can earn more and learn more. It is the platform where we get informations, increase our knowledge as well as reading habits also, etc..

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

What a topic!!, well those are very good tips to be followed, you really put yourself into into making creative and helpful content, i wish all members follow your steps, you are making the forum a better place.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

"We grow by lifting others"

Very important tips that you gave. That is really needed to be followed by every members of this forum. An advise for the newbies, post with diligence cause if they someday becomes a full member or senior member their past bad publications can  make them banned from this website. We can't delete our posts so be careful from the beginning. I have already seen some sr members that are banned from this forum. Their previous work affected their account and brought them to ban. So we must be true to our words.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

This is important to take note for people who are starting out still and for those you didn't have the idea how things would have worked out and especially this will increase your learning curve as you go on as to be fair everyone's is the same.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

Thank you very much, my friend, for what I was looking for in terms of information to rely on
Now I can work hard and energetic and confident in my job well
These points are very important to me

I am agree with you. Everybody should respect all the rules before posting on crypto. Post At least useful 3 or 4 line or    100-120 characters . Don't do prohibited things like copy paste from another source and dont do illogical rate on comments      

• +1 1
  • +2 3

It is bad that not to follow the rules properly. They should ban for violence.    We all should follow the rules properly. I see most of the people do copy paste from others comment or leave a unnecessary comments.it is totally prohibited for this site.everybody should  Enjoy this platform legally           

• +3 1
  • +4 1

18 hours ago, MahimaMariam said:

This is very important topic and it is very useful to each and every members. It is really informative to newbies. It is one of the best platform where we can earn more and learn more. It is the platform where we get informations, increase our knowledge as well as reading habits also, etc..

Yes @MahimaMariam This is a good topic and ideal for newbies members to take in consideration these points to success here on this best forum Cryptotalk. We are not just here to collect Talk token and Bitcoin also here we collect a valuable knowledge, so we are as paid students!:classic_smile:

• +1 1
  • +2 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 11/15/2020 at 6:35 AM, Reyna said:

I will agree with you buddy because reading some ideas and information about cryptocurrency will help us to answer more post here and also to create our own topic, for me i reading some unique topics about cryptocurrency so that i can create my own topic which is unique to others to avoid having a duplicate topics.

I guess this duplication of comments is as a result of laziness. Among the rules of this environment is read carefully before making any comments. The laziness to read carefully lead some people to duplicate others work and it very wrong. Don't just earn money alone let other learn from you.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

All I can say is that your topic is important for beginners, because in my opinion, lighting the way for those who are inside this forum, either because of curiosity or out of a desire for knowledge or for profit ... Yes, they are stages that the beginner must pass through and cross them peacefully to reach safety without banning his account or deleting  his posts ... Thank you very much again, if you could kindly advise me about how I must follow to start dealing ... for example how to create a wallet .... etc.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

Excellent content with useful guidelines for everyone interested in make significant contributions to the forum. Newbies should especially take note of this post, which will hugely benefit their own content and will help them receive positive reactions. It's also important to keep an eye on the readability and coherency of our post/comments as this elements are crucial to clearly get through our intended message.

• +3 2

very good contribution partner, this is very good for me since I am a novice and I am sure that it will help me a lot to avoid making mistakes and respect the rules

• +1 2

6 minutes ago, Yarazagh said:

Really, your topic is awesome.
I congratulate you, the interaction in this forum will give us a scientific and financial boost at the same time, although most of us are newcomers, but we will accomplish things outside of our imaginations

What makes you so sure you will get things beyond that imagination?
it requires hard work and patience, of course it's not just a matter of money, the main goal is not to be forgotten, I suggest you to stay consistent in learning in this forum, I'm also a beginner and I'm still trying to develop, at least better than yesterday

• +2 2

signbot (1).gif