Study, read, learn, share, rate and produce at Cryptotalk - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Barbarellah

Study, read, learn, share, rate and produce at Cryptotalk

Very Good Post with most valuable information and tips. Highly readable content. Thank You For sharing it with all. I'll appreciate your good work .You are doing it superbly. We all need to create such topics that have good and valuable content. Stay Blessed!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/15/2020 at 2:22 AM, Barbarellah said:

Kind regards to everyone!

Today I want to share with you what in particular I consider the correct way of working in the forum.

1.- Go to the platform and locate in Home / Crypto / About Forum the following article “General Rules of CryptoTalk.org Forum [Official]”, read and analyze in detail. If you learn what is described here and follow everything to the letter, you will not incur in breaches of the regulations that could result in future warnings from the moderators or even being banned.

2.- Make your 20 useful publications of the day. In Cryptotalk, any contribution you make within the forum is considered a publication, either by your own creation or by generating simple but coherent responses.

3.- If your intention is to create your own publication, try to use keywords related to said publication using the forum search engine. The results give you full guarantee that what you want to publish exists or not in the forum. This ensures that you are not making repeat posts that will later be removed by the site's moderators. When publishing, classify your topic and place it on the correct topic.

You don't have knowledge or reaction capacity? So, dedicate yourself to searching the web for current issues regarding the world of cryptocurrencies, study them and analyze them in depth, prepare a specific summary and then come to the forum to share useful material with the rest of the members who participate here. Do this even once a week as this will lead to new topics to interact periodically and it benefits you in the sense that you will receive good reactions, resulting in that your reputation increases instantly and that you get followers that in the future they may be supporting.

4.- Do you like that your publications receive positive reactions? If so then be fair and try to pay attention to the posts of the other members and give them your support by leaving the corresponding reactions. Remember that we are a family and that you have available the amount of 50 reactions per day, that by granting them you will receive 50 additional Talk tokens instantly. Also keep in mind that you must give value to your Talk tokens. Only react positively when a post really deserves it. Don't give reactions just by giving them.

Topics that you should visit to have full knowledge of other details of the forum:
- Home / Crypto / About Forum "Payment for posts (Not relevant information)"
- Home / Crypto / About Forum “New payment and rating system for the forum”
- Home / Crypto / About Forum “Report Plagiarism (Copy / Paste)”

If you found this contribution useful, I would like to know your opinion and if you would like to add another detail I would also like to know it.

When responding, express yourself in the best way, leaving a coherent and useful comment. Rest assured that by doing so you will receive my full attention, giving you a good reaction.

This tips are really helpful not only for me, not only for the beginners here, not only for the senior members but for all the members here even the admins and moderators. Everyone will benefit from this. Knowledge is power when it comes to crypto. We share this so that crypto will be known and finally, be rich.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Thank you for this informative post, it's very helpful. Yes, we should study issues here in this platform for us to learn more of it and not to just copy and paste. Learning new things everyday is a must. 

• +1 1

This is a really wonderful post. I truly appreciate your efforts in making this post. I hope this post would reach more users as they would find it really helpful. doing your own research and analysis on different subjects would definitely enhance your knowledge and understanding regarding each topic that you are trying to learn. in the online platform there are so many ways in which you can find sources that you need. Also do make it a point that you give positive reactions to those post that deserve. Let's support and build each other on this forum.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Thank you for putting up this wonderful topic and your fatigue in order to create this article that the beginners here in the forum will benefit from in order to create a useful topic for you and others and to obtain positive reviews from others and at the same time give positive evaluations to others at the same time

• +2 1

Thanks for the topics i know This is the tips to get more reputation and earning in this forum we have to follow it we should read all the comments To get knowledge about the forum we should learn before to post anything we should share all the information with others which we have we should rate other persons if they posts well and working well in this forum we should learn about the forum  how to work how to earn how to trade in this forum we shiuld learn befor to work in this forum then we can learn and earn more in this forum.

• +2 1

Thanks mate for posting this content, its is highly useful and important for all the users. You have summarised all the important aspects and rules for working in this forum. We have to follow all these tips to maximize learning and earnings. This platform helps us to learn from others posts to improve our knowledge about this platform and cryptocurrency. 

• +2 2

thanks for sharing this kind of treasured information about a way to work in the discussion board. you gift superb stragies with the intention to be very useful for everyone within the forum. i suppose if each member inside the discussion board observe the stairs that you noted might be very helpful to hold the surroundings of the platform properly.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Thanks my friend for sharing these useful information.all of us are responsible for this great forum and we have to abide with all the rules and instructions related to this platform, because if we follow the rules we will be able to be active members and write accurately. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

On 11/14/2020 at 11:38 PM, hani20980 said:

Very important tips i wish newbies read your topic and learn however the most important

is following the forum rules and make original content

True, as those are the main points and the top one is the study and learning because if you don't learn from your study then its all waste of your efforts and time and you will still be novice in the required field.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Nice one mate, let try to read some comment from members, read topics from different sections, it will improve us to be a good contributors to the forum,  let try and obey what the topic is talking about, read alot ,give rate as it supposed to be given

• +2 1

Amazing! Much obliged for the valuable informations, with respect to a beginner it will be useful for me! Also, will take into rehearses. What's more, will attempt to give these to various people groups. 

Much obliged to you!

• +1 1

On 11/15/2020 at 2:22 AM, Barbarellah said:

Today I want to share with you what in particular I consider the correct way of working in the forum.

1.- Go to the platform and locate in Home / Crypto / About Forum the following article “General Rules of CryptoTalk.org Forum [Official]”, read and analyze in detail. If you learn what is described here and follow everything to the letter, you will not incur in breaches of the regulations that could result in future warnings from the moderators or even being banned.

2.- Make your 20 useful publications of the day. In Cryptotalk, any contribution you make within the forum is considered a publication, either by your own creation or by generating simple but coherent responses.

3.- If your intention is to create your own publication, try to use keywords related to said publication using the forum search engine. The results give you full guarantee that what you want to publish exists or not in the forum. This ensures that you are not making repeat posts that will later be removed by the site's moderators. When publishing, classify your topic and place it on the correct topic.

You don't have knowledge or reaction capacity? So, dedicate yourself to searching the web for current issues regarding the world of cryptocurrencies, study them and analyze them in depth, prepare a specific summary and then come to the forum to share useful material with the rest of the members who participate here. Do this even once a week as this will lead to new topics to interact periodically and it benefits you in the sense that you will receive good reactions, resulting in that your reputation increases instantly and that you get followers that in the future they may be supporting.

4.- Do you like that your publications receive positive reactions? If so then be fair and try to pay attention to the posts of the other members and give them your support by leaving the corresponding reactions. Remember that we are a family and that you have available the amount of 50 reactions per day, that by granting them you will receive 50 additional Talk tokens instantly. Also keep in mind that you must give value to your Talk tokens. Only react positively when a post really deserves it. Don't give reactions just by giving them.

Topics that you should visit to have full knowledge of other details of the forum:

If you found this contribution useful, I would like to know your opinion and if you would like to add another detail I would also like to know it.

When responding, express yourself in the best way, leaving a coherent and useful comment. Rest assured that by doing so you will receive my full attention, giving you a good reaction.

Good job on such an effortful piece of work! You really did a great way of criticizing and describing many important details in creating a good post or publication here at the forum. This is specifically helpful for everyone newbies and non-newbies alike. Pointing out the likeness of receiving positive reactions is my favorite part because technicality and information of it suits what really is needed as a skill be anyone here at the forum. Thank you and Kudos to you!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

On 14/11/2020 at 14:22, Barbarellah said:

Saludos cordiales a todos!

Hoy quiero compartir con ustedes lo que en particular considero la forma correcta de trabajar en el foro.

1.- Vaya a la plataforma y ubique en Home / Crypto / About Forum el siguiente artículo “Reglas Generales del Foro CryptoTalk.org [Oficial]”, lea y analice en detalle. Si aprende lo que se describe aquí y sigue todo al pie de la letra, no incurrirá en incumplimientos de las regulaciones que podrían resultar en futuras advertencias de los moderadores o incluso en la prohibición.

2.- Realiza tus 20 publicaciones útiles del día. En Cryptotalk, cualquier contribución que hagas dentro del foro se considera una publicación, ya sea por tu propia creación o generando respuestas simples pero coherentes.

3.- Si tu intención es crear tu propia publicación, intenta utilizar palabras clave relacionadas con dicha publicación utilizando el buscador del foro. Los resultados te dan total garantía de que lo que quieres publicar existe o no en el foro. Esto asegura que no repita publicaciones que luego serán eliminadas por los moderadores del sitio. Al publicar, clasifique su tema y colóquelo en el tema correcto.

¿No tienes conocimiento ni capacidad de reacción? Así que dedícate a buscar en la web temas de actualidad relacionados con el mundo de las criptomonedas, estúdialos y analízalos en profundidad, elabora un resumen específico y luego acércate al foro para compartir material útil con el resto de miembros que aquí participan. Haz esto aunque sea una vez a la semana ya que esto dará lugar a nuevos temas para interactuar periódicamente y te beneficia en el sentido de que recibirás buenas reacciones, resultando que tu reputación aumente instantáneamente y que consigas seguidores que en el futuro pueden estar apoyando. .

4.- ¿Te gusta que tus publicaciones reciban reacciones positivas? Si es así entonces sé justo y trata de prestar atención a las publicaciones de los demás miembros y dales tu apoyo dejando las reacciones correspondientes. Recuerda que somos una familia y que tienes disponible la cantidad de 50 reacciones por día, que al otorgarlas recibirás 50 tokens Talk adicionales al instante. También ten en cuenta que debes dar valor a tus tokens de Talk. Solo reacciona positivamente cuando una publicación realmente lo merece. No dé reacciones simplemente dándolas.

Temas que debe visitar para tener pleno conocimiento de otros detalles del foro:
- Inicio / Cripto / Acerca del foro "Pago por publicaciones (información no relevante)"
- Inicio / Cripto / Acerca del foro "Nuevo sistema de pago y calificación para el foro"
- Inicio / Cripto / Acerca del foro "Informar plagio (copiar / pegar)"

Si te ha resultado útil este aporte, me gustaría conocer tu opinión y si quisieras agregar otro detalle también me gustaría conocerlo.

Al responder, exprésate de la mejor manera, dejando un comentario coherente y útil. Tenga la seguridad de que al hacerlo recibirá toda mi atención y le dará una buena reacción.

This is a lot of help for us and for those who are just beginning, it is difficult to have everything clear or take everything into account and it is good that you mention it or remember it again in order to improve our topics and our comments and thus be a more complete community .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The first step in work is reading these regulations and following them, and it is best to always publish such rules so that new beginners who join this platform and these rules can see them, if we follow them, we will reach success.

This is a very good topic. I think that what is important is that the members of the forum spread their publications in this forum between the comments on other posts and making their own topics as well. It is very important that the members create topics as a way to continuously build on this forum and to better it for the future, which i think is very important. Furthermore, the topics that are created should be original, so that they are not deleted and also so that it provides the users with new information.  

• +2 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes, basically! Of course I think we need to read all the comments to gain knowledge about our forums before we post anything. In fact I think we should share all the information. What others have we should do with the other person If they post well on this forum and work well, then we need to learn about the forum and how to earn.

• +2 1

Wonderful these are some of the tips which pave  the way towards success .Thanks dear for sharing this information I hope your post can help many newbies to go further in this forum and get success .

• +2 1

Thank you for the valuable information. Perhaps the most important thing I have benefited from is to search for the topic that I want to publish before I publish it, so that it does not have been discussed before. It is really a feasible method .

• +2 1

Thank you my dear for sharing this useful post with us. I read your post and learn a lot of cryptotalk news. I think as a beginner your post is very helpful for us. Every beginner easily know about the forum rules properly by your post. I prefer to all beginners, please the post attentively you can learn more about cryptotalk.            

• +2 1

On 11/14/2020 at 1:22 PM, Barbarellah said:

Hello, very comprehensive friend, your publication, I hope that many understand the importance of the forum and give it the seriousness that is needed to work here, thank you for your contribution that will surely be very useful for the new ones...

• +2 2

Thank you for sharing this valuable information with us my friend. It is really helpful and useful for all the members especially newbies in the forum. It is the platform where we can earn and learn equally. It is also helps to increase our knowledge and reading skills and get information more about the cryptocurrencies. 

• +3 1

These particular topic made my day, 

The concept of teaching or adding any necessary value to the forum or even the society at large depends on one's ability to learn, and the best type of learning is achieved through constant reading. 

• +2 1

I think these are very important rules and advice. Thank you for providing them. I have used them a lot as a beginner.
I hope that all beginners will read it to increase their experience in the field of coding. I also hope that they adhere to these tips and rules.

• +1 2

study-read-learn-share-rate-and-produce

That's all you got to do in CryptoTalk. In short just gel yourself with the forum, but always keeping an eye out for not violating the forum. If you are careful of the forum rules, there is nothing to loose, just earn and learn. You will get much more, then you will give to the forum. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1