Paid quiz for all forum members - Page 15 - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

Paid quiz for all forum members

4 minutes ago, Desais said:

Congratulations to the Winner - @Whited35 @Oxygen99  @ShiNorton
Yobit code with a prize will be sent to you in PM

Congratulation to all the winners, it's a great moment for me being together with competent members and friends in this forum...More grease to our elbow

• +1 1
  • +2 2

5 minutes ago, ShiNorton said:

Segwit wallet starts with bc1 or number 3 in the main network  but in the test network it start with character tb

Thanks for giving this information i am on this post but dont know the answer , 

What characters do SegWit addresses start with for the main network and what characters do it  start with for the test network?

Answer. Segwit wallet starts with bc1 or 3  and the characters are tb .

1 hour ago, Desais said:

ATTENTION QUESTION:

What characters do SegWit addresses start with for the main network and what characters do it  start with for the test network?

SegWit addresses start with bc1 (on the test network - with tb), contain up to 90 characters (usually about 42), and are written either in uppercase (for QR codes) or only in lowercase (preferred). -addresses consist of: an easy-to-read part, separator (1), data and checksum. If up to four errors were made when entering the address, the checksum included in the Bech32 address will not converge. The Bose-Chowdhury-Hawkingham code (BCH-code) applied in the solution will automatically correct errors. When writing a Bech32 address, the following 32 characters are applied: acdefghjklmnpqrstuvwxyz234567890 Example of a Bech32 address: bc1uf5tdn87k2uz7r2kl5zrfww362ch3746lq5vse7 7

• +1 1
  • +2 1

https://t.me/TNCFARM - Фарми монетки за опрос в день от 2$ вывод моментальный 

Форум лучший и люди на нем тоже.

8 minutes ago, cyptowhited said:

i am trying my best to get familiar with the forum rules and regulations as a newbie to avoid some mistakes on simple rules giving.

That would be good for you mate because there is less room for mistakes in this great forum which is why I always advise begginers to know the basic rules and regulations of the forum before they begin to make post in any section of the forum to reduce there risk of receiving warning points or ban instead which is not good for anyone of us.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

un fortune I was not able to participate , something came up and am not to good with what happened so to me it was not easy at any one point this is the best place to earn some good money from so I hope if there is any other one coming very soon that am able to swing in and earn to

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I have received  gift & claimed in Yobit exchange. I'd like to thank moderators  & CTT forum. Long live CTT forum. 

• +1 1

REPORT; REWARD CONFIRMATION

i will like to let the administrators know I have  received my yobit code and claim my reward in yobit exchange 😍thank you. @Bigpat @Desais 

Edited by Oxygen99

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Confirmation: Reward Redemption ! 

I want forum administration to know, I have successfully redeemed and received reward, check the proof below !! Thanks 😉

Best of luck guys, keep supporting forum! 

890917648_Screenshot-2020-11-26T114709_164.png.86effd94cd2d83bd3eab6537e44f6ef6.png

• +2 1

52 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Confirmation: Reward Redemption ! 

I want forum administration to know, I have successfully redeemed and received reward, check the proof below !! Thanks 😉

Best of luck guys, keep supporting forum! 

890917648_Screenshot-2020-11-26T114709_164.png.86effd94cd2d83bd3eab6537e44f6ef6.png

congratulations Brother on your reward

• +2 1

7 minutes ago, Dark Shadow said:

Congratulation @Whited35 @Oxygen99 and @ShiNorton on your win 🥳. Best of luck to you guys and everyone else for the next quiz.

Best of luck to the next winners 😘 I am also waiting to see the next question. You can stay behind to participate too

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Congratulants guys and I hope to participate in the next one too! I will be looking in this topic a few times a day to keep me engaged with this community here!

• +2 1

6 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

Best of luck to the next winners 😘 I am also waiting to see the next question. You can stay behind to participate too

@Oxygen99 many members are currently waiting to see the next question including me because i want my name to be among the winners of this quiz😁 for that i am wishing everyone a good luck in this quiz.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 minutes ago, Desais said:

ATTENTION QUESTION: 

What is forbidden to add to the signature?

Videos are forbidden in a signature 

9 minutes ago, Desais said:

ATTENTION QUESTION: 

It's forbidden to add videos

12 minutes ago, Desais said:

ATTENTION QUESTION: 

Animation is forbidden to add to the signature(for info 😉)

14 minutes ago, Desais said:

ATTENTION QUESTION: 

Videos and animation

13 minutes ago, Abuhassan said:

Videos and animation

Unfortunately, no one gave a complete answer, so I counted the most accurate one.
Congratulations to the Winner - @Abuhassan

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1