How do I become a trader? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma William

How do I become a trader?

Thank you for your advice .. If you want to become a successful trader in the world of cryptography, you have to read the largest number of topics in this forum until your experience becomes good. Then you should monitor the market for a period of at least a week to know the dates of the currency's rise and fall, and then take advantage of the right moment to buy and sell

This is very informative and many beginners will learn about this. Trading is also taking a risk but it is worth it once you earn from it. Being successful needs hardwork and patience in everything. Also, keep gathering information before you trade so that your money did not put in waste.

Just now, Mark wood said:

Yes I am learning trading actually I spend little time in trading section and also one of my friend suggest me about trading as well as some posts here in cryptotalk motivate me so I'm doing effort and hope I will learn soon..

Yes, even through the Cryptotalk forum you can increase your capital by $ 300 per month, and this amount is very good for traders!
I find the forum a golden opportunity to develop my knowledge in trading strategies and simultaneously increase my capital!

Just now, kizz said:

This is very informative and many beginners will learn about this. Trading is also taking a risk but it is worth it once you earn from it. Being successful needs hardwork and patience in everything. Also, keep gathering information before you trade so that your money did not put in waste.

I think the risk matter is not important in the Binance platform!
Through the Binance platform, you can see the size of your loss through the OCO feature

• +5 1

Thank you for giving a lot of information about trading which is really important and so useful for us and more than that for newbies. As you mentioned BNB platform is really one of the best exchanges, if you are new here, it would be better to start with this platform. It is either easy or so useful for you. 

Dear frien,  .  There are many trappers and investors who cannot find the right platform and they deposit money on fake platforms and they keep losing their money.  So first of all we need to find a secure platform for investment and trade.  Such as binance platforms.  This platform is safe for investment and business.  Then a correct currency needs to be selected.thank you

This websites gives us the best chance to make ourself traders In this forum we can learn about the trading here we can work and earn money by posting a topic and doing a comment also we can get the informatiin about the trading we can be a good trader Because without Knowledge we cannot be A traders so  this website Is  gift for us to make ourself  best for the trading.

I believe that trading is like a Golding chance to achieve and get good profit and to make our capital more bigger in a short time. That is why I think that by following these tips that you have mentioned above we will make most of our deals be successful.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

8 hours ago, Mark wood said:

@Emma William actually I have little information about binance and I know about some strategies but this post improve me more because if someone has little information about this so he/she will understand it well and the explanation is quite well as well there is some tips so I appreciate your work I know you give more time to this posts for making..

Yes my friend you have explained very well and your points are very important to follow in the trading system. If you want to make an investment in the digital currencies then you have need experience and needs the suggestion from the experts to do the Best. And also monitored the market value of these currencies, because these values change through every hours. So be careful otherwise it quite be risky.

@Emma William You have created a very informative topic. I am sure many members have benefited from your knowledge. I am a beginner at crypto trading and I have learned a lot thanks to your topic. I will try to implement what I have learned from you and also thanks for the trading strategy ❤️.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

After learning from many experts , i have discovered that each trader should make his own style in trading! i have tried many strategies and there were many useful ones but after trying all of them, i found myself getting good knowledge and experiences so i started to work on my style and it was really better than following any strategy for me! you mentioned the most important tips for both the beginners and experts in this informative topic and especially the beginners should read it more than one time in order to understand how this cryptocurrencies trading field works..

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I want to share mu a few things that all trader should consider

(1)Define the goal

(2)Should take risk

(3)give up a smaller profit for a large 

(4)Take opportunity when price of bitcoins is low

(5)Reinvest as there should be opportunity of a large profit 

(6)Don't waste time for useless activities 

(7)Don't worry about mistake forget mistakes and go ahead

(8)Get more knowledge about cryptocurrency and it's proce

(9)Take knowledge about that platform where more opportunities 

Edited by sp19a1ma035
add more information
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Sir I am greatly inspire.There are many trappers and investors who cannot find the right platform and they deposit money on fake platforms and they keep losing their money.  So first of all we need to find a secure platform for investment and trade.  Such as binance platforms.  This platform is safe for investment and business.  Then a correct currency needs to be selected...

• +3 2

11 hours ago, Emma William said:

Yes, even through the Cryptotalk forum you can increase your capital by $ 300 per month, and this amount is very good for traders!
I find the forum a golden opportunity to develop my knowledge in trading strategies and simultaneously increase my capital!

I think the risk matter is not important in the Binance platform!
Through the Binance platform, you can see the size of your loss through the OCO feature

So that's what I'm learning and be honest this cryptotalk help me alot because I wasn't think about I will learn these cryptocurrency and now whatever I learned I'm sharing with new members who need information not to those who are breaking the rules..

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Thank you so.much for this information, In my opinion, trader is the person who trade in something like Cryptocurrencies in the trading firm. And if you want to be a good trader, you should have the complete knowledge of trading that will help you to predict about the fluctuations of crypto's price.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

On 11/11/2020 at 3:25 PM, Emma William said:

How do I become a trader?

1434_IGh0dHBzOi8vczMuY29pbnRlbGVncmFwaC5jb20vc3RvcmFnZS91cGxvYWRzL3ZpZXcvOTMyMDM4MDI5ODYyNzE1MTgxNTNjNDYyOGVmNTAxM2EuanBn.thumb.jpg.d61ac7259a17595ccec3b62fa619f9f2.jpg

Many people search for information about the Bitcoin currency, which is one of the most important digital currencies at all, but this type is very volatile in the entire markets, but many people have achieved a lot of profits and have great experience in this field.

Ways to trade digital currencies for the year 2020 for beginners to profit from the Internet

There are two steps to start a good and successful investment and start trading via digital currencies, which is a great opportunity for you for the right investment, and there are two main steps, namely:

1. Initially, you must choose a platform that is reliable as a first step. Currency trading has become very popular, and there are many different brokerage companies and platforms that support digital currency trading.

ogImage.thumb.jpg.7d814eb7034d77dabb3961a83fe0b56d.jpg

For me, Binance is the best platform for trading cryptocurrencies

2- Depositing the required amount (capital) into the account of the platform that you have chosen after verifying the platform's account for sure

Digital currencies are considered a great opportunity for real investment and they are not available in many projects on the ground, and open the field for many ideal opportunities through which to achieve great success around the world in the fast-moving market, and the platform is the best ever and you must know the ideal advice that will You start with a strong and successful trading.

Depositing the required amount (capital) into the account of the platform that you have chosen after verifying the platform's account for sure

An ideal set of tips for trading the cryptocurrency market

five-trading-tips.thumb.jpg.50d407084af9b63f29d318c1dd398d18.jpg

1. You must start trading according to the appropriate financial situation for you, so that you do not risk at first a large amount and lose it and it is difficult for you to pay it later

2. You must chart a path to success by achieving the goals that you set at the beginning as a motivating factor for you, such as that you follow up the prices of certain currencies and find out the best price for them and the selling price in the short term.

3. You should try to avoid anxiety, tension and haste that results in wrong decisions, because losing deals can be successful later.

4. Stay away from fake news and never trust it.

5. You should not rely on luck or guesswork, as the successful trader always searches for information in order to benefit from it.

6. You must learn from your mistakes in order to be able to succeed and develop your skills from mistakes.

7. You should also learn to analyze data and prices yourself and not from another person.

8. You have to believe in the power inherent in this field.

9. You have to educate yourself on your own through the experiences of others.

10. Currency trading should not be your permanent job, but you should put a job next to it.

The best trading strategy

The best strategy is to buy some currency when its price is very low!

But how do we know that the price of this currency is low?

Through Bitcoin's movements in a linear fashion, this often leads to the deterioration of the rest of the digital currencies and leads to their decline to somewhat low prices!

What distinguishes this is that these currencies will return to their normal rates when the longitudinal movement of Bitcoin stops

So wait for the right opportunity to buy from the bottom and sell when the price goes up!

20_pips_a_day_scalping_forex_trading_strategy_1.gif.ca9c5f795ceeedd1fdb632943026d910.gif

Thanks for sharing this to us. I have question, is binance just like yobit? I really want to try trading to but I don't know how to do it properly. I did it many time but I have mentor, I mean I'm with my friend when doing it. So could you tell me how trading in yobit works? 

Just now, Raven said:

Thanks for sharing this to us. I have question, is binance just like yobit? I really want to try trading to but I don't know how to do it properly. I did it many time but I have mentor, I mean I'm with my friend when doing it. So could you tell me how trading in yobit works? 

Binance platform is specialized in trading and exchanging digital currencies!
As for the eupite, it is specialized in other things, such as investment funds, virtual mining, and gambling!
I consider that there is no competitor at the Binance platform, because it contains smart tools that greatly help the trader! As he is able to determine the extent of his loss through the OCO feature

• +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

This is such a detailed post on trading. I very much appreciate your time and effort you have put into for the creation of this wonderful post. This can be really informative for all the new users who have no idea about trading and are looking for sources that would give them right information. this particular post provides an in-depth analysis on the basics as well as the steps that needs to be done by the users in order to become a successful trader and how to adopt trading decisions. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

I have heard a lot about the Binance platform. I think it is currently ranked first for trading in digital currencies, but I think it is very difficult, as it needs a comprehensive knowledge of all the basics of trading so that you do not find yourself confused and lose your money in it. So before entering the Banans platform try to follow explanations about the platform .

• +4 1

Trading is a good opportunity  you should have a complete knowledge about trading, it will make you wealthy, but a small mistake can lead you failure, but failure is also a lession, we should learn from mistakes, by the way, you should have a complete knowledge about trading before entering the trade market 

No person can become a successful trader in the field of cryptography in one night. He must learn the basics of trading and then make some deals, but with a small amount in order to bear the loss in the event of a failure of the deal and to learn from his mistakes and not to repeat it in the future.

What a wonderful content that you created my friend I am very glad that I see this post of yours because I am finding some topic now about how trading works, how to become a trader and I found all my answer to this content of yours. You also give advice to all of the members here what are we going to do. This is worth time to read because we can learn a lot to this about trading system. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Being a good trader is not easy.  To be a skilled trader you must have many qualities. For example, you have to be patient, you have to have specific goals, you have to work hard, above all you have to have a good experience about the transaction.....

@Emma William Commerce is an art, a very serious art that can give us great satisfaction or great frustration, so it must be done with great care and analysis of the situations that arise while we do it.
There are people who focus their actions on making money no matter what they have to do to achieve it and in the end they end up losing everything, so, as you say, you should not fall into anxiety, you have to do everything with exact precision to be able to achieve The objective, a good trader takes a risk, but he does so convinced that he is worth the risk he is going to take, they do not stop in fear, but he is always cautious, thanks for sharing your ideas with us.

Without a doubt, if a novice participant in trading knows your topic, he can start in this field where traders who have no experience use all their money for trading that sometimes leads to a loss so we have to be careful and trade with an amount that we do not regret losing, and with this I advise Meaning that the investor does not trade in one currency, he trades in several currencies, even if the loss is in one currency, he finds the other covering the losses