ETH 2.0 GENESIS PHASE(PHASE 0) - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

ETH 2.0 GENESIS PHASE(PHASE 0)

Guys are you excited for Ethereum 2.0? Here is the best news for all of us πŸ˜‰!
Ethereum Foundation has published a detailed specification of the most anticipated ETH 2.0 genesis phase(phase 0) on Wednesday.Β 
Check the genesis phase contract address below.

1289517375_Screenshot(89).thumb.png.a4223ec8d75e199e24c11e7b8a213396.png

Vitalik Buterin has made the transactions of a total of 3,200 ETH to the genesis phase contract address to initiate staking after a shift so we will be seeing ETH 2.0 on or around Dec 1, 2020.Β 
The Key features of ETH 2.0

• Proof of stake (PoS
  • Shard chains
  • The beacon chain

Β 

So why ETH 2.0 is the most anticipated? Why ETH 2.0?

• To reduce energy consumption.
  • To give freedom for everyone(having 32 ETH) to run their own validator nodes.
  • To overcome the limitation of the current Ethereum blockchain(Gas clogs, High TX fees, delay in dapps)
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 6

Β 

Β 

Transaction fee has always been a problem for EtTH network. And by creation if this ETH 2.0, hope this problem is going to be solved. They should also bring an offline wallet for its trading.

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β BetFuryΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

πŸ₯TwitterΒ |Β πŸ“©TelegramΒ | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |Β YouTube 🍿|Β RedditΒ  πŸ•Ή

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every dayΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

This will be more interested because the struggle of many people by using ethereum is the gas itself in terms of transaction, by using this ETH 2.0 will now limited the gas and many people will now being interested again on Ethereum, great move by vitalik.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thanks for thisΒ  updateΒ  sir. I'm waitingΒ  to welcome ETH 2. 0!Β  TransactionΒ  costs is very high in the current blockchain & it made life difficultΒ  when using DApps.Β 

7 hours ago, ShiNorton said:

Thanks for thisΒ  updateΒ  sir. I'm waitingΒ  to welcome ETH 2. 0!Β  TransactionΒ  costs is very high in the current blockchain & it made life difficultΒ  when using DApps.Β 

There will be solution for all the persisting problems in the current Ethereum blockchain network. Most important, it is said, per second transaction rate in Ethereum 2.0 will be very high that means current stability problem will be solved πŸ˜‰.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Β 

Β 

13 hours ago, Whited35 said:

• To overcome the limitation of the current Ethereum blockchain(Gas clogs, High TX fees, delay in dapps)

Surely, all Ethereum investors, DeFi users and every one paying fed up with high gas fees and network clog can't wait for the ETH 2.0 live. Definitely this is a good news and bullish for ETH.

I really hope it won't take more time than expected and also trust it to be bug free when that happens.

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username β€”Β° Raqeebzy

Β 

55 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Surely, all Ethereum investors, DeFi users and every one paying fed up with high gas fees and network clog can't wait for the ETH 2.0 live. Definitely this is a good news and bullish for ETH.

I really hope it won't take more time than expected and also trust it to be bug free when that happens.

@RaqeebzyΒ According to the core devs, everything is well-tested and Vitalik has deposited that much a huge amount to smart contract of the genesis phase.It is just the confirmation that everything is ready to go to enable everyone to run validator nodes.Β 

• +2 1

Β 

Β 

26 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@RaqeebzyΒ According to the core devs, everything is well-tested and Vitalik has deposited that much a huge amount to smart contract of the genesis phase.It is just the confirmation that everything is ready to go to enable everyone to run validator nodes.Β 

Great information. Means we are almost good to go. Thanks

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username β€”Β° Raqeebzy

Β 

23 minutes ago, blessing95 said:

This is good advancement for etherium fans which will help the technology grow more and more. Etherium had already made a good move by making it possible for you to see the transactions through etherscan and this new version might bring so many new advantages

Major changes are mentioned in topic and I kindly ask you to check proper spelling of Ethereum πŸ˜‰. Your transaction detail will be visible from the Etherscan or any other transaction explorer. Waiting patiently for ETH 2.0 !

• +2 1

Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, usamah said:

I really hope that creating ETH 2.0 will be beneficial because the fees for Ethereum transactions are very high, and this is very difficult, and the higher the payment value for the transactions, the faster.
Thanks for the topic

Alright, everything will be fine but for me, the most anticipated thing is how DApp developers react with ETH 2.0! I guess, majority of Ethereum blockchain based developers will be attempting to target small retailer users with proper implementations.Β 

Β 

Β 

Ethereum has become expensive to operate for the past few months. It is very important to highlight the issue if high gas fee and also the cost of sending out ethereum. We hope that ethereum 2.0 would solve most of these issuesΒ 

• +1 1

4 hours ago, sarahmoses202020 said:

Ethereum has become expensive to operate for the past few months. It is very important to highlight the issue if high gas fee and also the cost of sending out ethereum. We hope that ethereum 2.0 would solve most of these issuesΒ 

As per devs, it is capable of solving the scalability problems that has been seen in the Ethereum blockchain network.Β 

High gas fee will be go away because they have put a huge efforts to solve this problem. All limitations of the current ETH blockchain will be solved.Β 

• +4 1

Β 

Β 

Well, Ethereum 2.0 will be excellent, faster transactions, less expensive fees, which will allow us to carry out better transactions and participate more actively in various projects that will allow us to obtain more return on our investments without being affected by gas.

One thing is for sure: the whole cryptocurrency market is going to roll over a few times the day Ethereum 2.0 is released. Whether ETH and other coins fluctuate up or down is everybody's guess, and whoever guesses right is going to profit a whole lot from the event if he can do something about it.

Β 

Are you folks going to be active on the new version's release day? Do you feel lucky? Traders, get ready~! 😁

Β 

Β 

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Β 

It is great to see the release of Ethereum 2.0. One of the problems that people have with the larger cryptos is the excessive transaction fees that are noted with each transaction. In fact there are times when the transaction fee for a normal transaction can be as high as $10 for a simple transfer, and therefore this is quite unappealing and many people will ideally move away from that. I hope that Ethereum 2.0 has managed to sort out this problem. It is my understanding that there was talk of normalizing transaction fees, which miners were not happy about, but let us see where it goes.Β 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12Β daily for your posts!Β Follow this link to get started:Β https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesomeΒ faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now atΒ https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

As ethereum is the open source , blockchain based, decentralized software. I prefer the ethereum after the bitcoin. The ethereum will itself the gas by the hard work of many people and now the author of the ethereum Mr Vitalik Buterin has made the more facilities to use the ethereum more.Β 

On 11/9/2020 at 8:40 AM, Zeshan Khalid said:

Transaction fee has always been a problem for EtTH network. And by creation if this ETH 2.0, hope this problem is going to be solved. They should also bring an offline wallet for its trading.

You are right about the transaction fees but the ETH fees is less then the Bitcoin and as I recommend that to Withdrawal just convert it into other coin to avoid high fees.

Youtube Channel,Β Social media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable priceΒ πŸ˜‡Β TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 11/13/2020 at 3:43 PM, azahar001 said:

-Β IΒ hope that Ethereum 2.0 has managed to sort out this problem. It is my understanding that there was talk of normalizing transaction fees, which minersΒ were not happy about, but let us see where it goes.Β ....

Your message is cryptic so I am facing a hard time to understand the bold line, would you mind to be little more descriptive ? Rest, yes ETH 2.0 will be capable to process so many transactions in a short duration.Β 

Β 

Β 

I am listening a lot news about the Ethereum 2.0 but still it does not launch and also don't know when it will be launched...

Running a validator node with 32 ETH suddenly feels too expensive as Ethereum is up 1000% this year from around $90Β which was the low for 2020. The Ethereum 2.0 phase 0 started a month ago and staking of Ethereum was above what was expected. I think that staking adds to decentralization of the network and it will be a very nice experiment to watch.

On 1/4/2021 at 6:42 PM, Cryptomint said:

I am listening a lot news about the Ethereum 2.0 but still it does not launch and also don't know when it will be launched...

Huh, have you really checked the news regarding Ethereum 2.0 ? I doubt you and ask you to check this topic. Again I caution you, kindly do not come to give me just thank you note hereΒ https://cryptotalk.org/topic/329871-things-you-need-to-know-about-ethereum-20

On 1/5/2021 at 8:28 PM, cryptovlek said:

Running a validator node with 32 ETH suddenly feels too expensive as Ethereum is up 1000% this year from around $90Β which was the low for 2020. The Ethereum 2.0 phase 0 started a month ago and staking of Ethereum was above what was expected. I think that staking adds to decentralization of the network and it will be a very nice experiment to watch.

32 ETH is determined to prevent malicious validators. You know, scammers can rush away after taking the reward if the limit is lower than this. They have also made it mandatory to lock ETH for multi years.Β 

Β 

Β 

All the articles you write are really cool, the new version of Ethereum will change the scales, we are all anxiously waiting for it to go to work and see the results, I love the Ethereum project and I think it is the most important blockchain project.

• +1 1

I think if Ethereum will improve their transaction fees will increase more than right now. There are a lot of investors and traders quitted Ethereum, because of their high Gas fees. So if they are able to reduce their transaction fees, the price value will go to the moon.

On 1/15/2021 at 6:44 PM, TheMonster said:

Dear friend it is a good news may be the other coins will see the ethereum phase 2.0 and may be follow this ethereum phase 2.0 because i have liked the ethereum phase 2.0 because the transaction fees is very low and i like these type of transactions dude.

What ? Ethereum 2.0 is not fully upgraded to process your transactions at the lowest fee. I kindly ask you please kindly read topic carefully. There are the several phases for Ethereum to get fully upgraded.Β 

On 1/14/2021 at 2:33 AM, Shaza Ahmad said:

All the articles you write are really cool, the new version of Ethereum will change the scales, we are all anxiously waiting for it to go to work and see the results, I love the Ethereum project and I think it is the most important blockchain project.

Did you mean improved scalability on the ETH 2.0? If yes, take a note, developers are upgrading the network due to that common problem on the current Ethereum blockchain network.Β 

• +5 1

Β 

Β 

On 11/9/2020 at 4:46 AM, Whited35 said:

Guys are you excited for Ethereum 2.0? Here is the best news for all of us πŸ˜‰!
Ethereum Foundation has published a detailed specification of the most anticipated ETH 2.0 genesis phase(phase 0) on Wednesday.Β 
Check the genesis phase contract address below.

1289517375_Screenshot(89).thumb.png.a4223ec8d75e199e24c11e7b8a213396.png

Vitalik Buterin has made the transactions of a total of 3,200 ETH to the genesis phase contract address to initiate staking after a shift so we will be seeing ETH 2.0 on or around Dec 1, 2020.Β 
The Key features of ETH 2.0

• Proof of stake (PoS
  • Shard chains
  • The beacon chain

Β 

It really started before the period of Ethereum II, it really became faster, and I really think it has evolved greatly that working on it today is safer.