Appreciation for cryptotalk campaign - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Appreciation for cryptotalk campaign

My appreciation will forever remain consistent, unalloyed and lively to this forum cryptotalk for providing this exceptional and exclusive avenue for learning and impacting crypto currency via interaction with one another. It special opportunity for everyone of us to make good use of it to be earning passively

• +1 1
  • +3 1

As a student too it is great to have some more income but it is not the only reason I am here. In fact I first invested in Bitcoin in 2019 and wasn't looking for short term gains although I joined some bounties with the fake hope that I would get a good payday that didn't happen.

• +2 1

I appreciate too the campaign but we don't need to have bitcointalk discussed in every post we make. I didn't like that forum and I am more than happy to be in Cryptotalk. This is the place we write and we can use the other forum only for an important reference as I think that you didn't find there what you found in Cryptotalk.

• +1 1

Hello everyone am really excited been on this platform where I got so many things which I benefited from it first of all I got knowledge and experience and my english language has change completely, a d the last but not the list I could be able to earn money. Cryptotalk is my primary source of income where I could be able to pay my bills @mubiflow @prince MS

• Useful or interesting 1

I really appreciate this forum it help me to spend my waste time on this forum . I really like it . I would like to get money . It give me chance to learn knowledge . It give us a chance to do your life better .

Edited by Ab.Waheed

Surely this platform is encouraging people to do something new . Every day you learn something extra about that forum rather trading, exchanging currency also teach how to secure your profile how and where to invest money. It's amazing to spend more time on Crypto plateform

I don't view the forum as a source of income, to me it is a source of knowledge. Having learned all that I have is more valuable from the small payments we receive and the information we exchange make us all reach a better level of understanding of cryptocurrencies. As a beginner when I joined Cryptotalk I didn't know a lot, and it didn't take me too much time to reach maturity and start believing a lot in this technology.

• +2 1

In Cryptotalk we have many options to read about like mining, wallets, exchanges and even gambling that is a big part of the companies surrounding the Bitcoin area. We are all under the same appreciative remarks and me too I think that the forum is giving everyone in the cryptocurrencies the room to make a post and explain his project to us.

• +3 1

Cryptotalk forum really deserves our appreciation for creating a site where we can earn and learn so many things about cryptocurrencies. I really enjoyed using this site and I really appreciate cryptotalk forum. 

• +5 1

I joined cryptotalk not exactly for the campaign as Talk wasn't traded and satoshi was added later, so while I appreciate with all my heart the forum for this, I would be here still no matter what, because of the other opportunities I saw and some can be very beneficial, like signatures and the bounties.

• +1 1

this forum have learned me alot of thing about crypto currency and my experience in the trading and investing have increased so much .in addition i have earned some good money,
thanks cryptotallk.

• +2 1

Significantly, I have improved in many aspect plus the fact that first hand information is readily available in here. I have also came across many good project in the forum which have been provide decent investment so and meet a lot of people similar to me and have been great in support. All thanks to the forum. It is a rare opportunity.

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This platform is very useful indeed... it is not compared to Bitcoin talk by any means because Cryptotalk is much better... here you get paid for our effort... it is not much but at least it is something to keep you going ... and you also lean about crypto currency and you get to learn how to become a successful exchange. 

• +5 1

Apparently, cryptoworld is obviously the best out of the rest.

In all my attempts in online investing, i recently found crypto so essential to me as a student.

The first moment i engage in cryptoworld, I've personally promise my self to give the best I could to the forum for it's significance and abundance blessings to it's members.

• +4 1

I'm just getting started and i have not been paid yet, but I'm happy already just with the ways things are here, I still can't post to other sections but I have red many useful topics already and I can't wait to start joining serious discussions and oh! can't wait for the payment either my stomach is red hot.

This platform is very grateful to use and very efficient because it is much easier than bitcointalk .and start in cryptto currency with low risk. I also hope that this platform would remsin for longer periods with more opportunities to the users .

Although i am new to the forum ,i still your gratitude and opinion .rather a better way .and you also lean about crypto current and get to learn how to became a successful exchange .

Absolutely dude,  this page is certainly able to appreciation by its services which it providing to lot of us as living at our homes. A good oppertunity with little work and got much needed things by reward.

It is the duty of all folks here to thank all the organizers of the forum, and every one of its supporters, and it's an excellent opportunity and an honest idea to assist the people of the planet gain knowledge about the encrypted world and make them believe that they will earn through it, i'm very pleased with my association here and that i hope which will last As long as possible.

This forum provides an opportunity to us to have our own earning in this pandemic and according to me this forum is very trustable making money, though the forum has many rules and regulation but it is only for our safety. And the most efficient part of this form is that it gives us reputation in the forum due to which our account and post get powerful.

And I think this is the best place to show our quality of talking or coversating with peoples

• +1 1

Yes bro this platform is the best. Lots and lots of people are joining in this forum. At the beginning it is real struggle but eventually you will get better. This site gives us 1000 satoshi points for each comments that we type. I am really greatful that I joined here.

Since joining these forum everything have changed in my life actually, am a student who is still in school and I always depend on my guardian for extra income but since I started receiving payments here, most of my bills have been settled all by myself and I even buy a lot of gifts for my siblings whenever I visit them during weekend and all I could say is that my sincere appreciation goes to cryptotalk and it entire staff who provide me with opportunity to work here. Thank you

Hi!! Mates. First i will like to show my profound gratitude to the administrator of the forum for keeping our account safe all the time. Secondly, I will like to appreciate the effort of the forum moderators as they try day in and out to cross-check the work of all members of the forum. And lastly, I will like to appreciate the effort of all members of the forum as we keep the forum more lively and moving well. You are all welcome.

On 11/6/2020 at 6:10 AM, Raven said:

This flatform is very grateful to us and very efficient because it is much easier than bitcointalk. This campaign gave us money for our daily lives in easier way. Actually as a student this is the one and only source of my income so this forum is very important to me. I hope this forum will last forever. I really want to spend more time in this forum because it is also really helpful to me to gain more knowledge about cryptos. I've learned so much in this forum just like gambling, investing, and trading.

Yes I am a beginner to this forum and I only learnt about this site a few days ago , the financial opportunity that this site provides is really good and we can really use it to our advantage. I hope to reach the status of an experienced member soon.