All Bitcoin topics asking about its weak sides being deleted? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Altcoinfan

All Bitcoin topics asking about its weak sides being deleted?

Hi guys,

do you know if it is forbidden in this forum to ask questions about Bitcoin which are not expressing the common opinion that it is going to the moon? Until now each topic which I've created expressing some bearishness about Bitcoin has been deleted. Are only Bitcoin pumpers free to comment here? Do you think if you censor everyone who tries to point out Bitcoin's weak sides that these weak sides are going to disappear by themselves? Forums are about open discussions - I'm not here for the post rewards now, I just wanna communicate on the cryptocurrency topic and exchange useful information.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • -3 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

1 hour ago, Shoib said:

Hello my friend, I do not think so, perhaps the news about the decline of Bitcoin is incorrect, or the post may violate some rules because the forum accepts constructive criticism and strives for the best

No, I haven't published any news regarding Bitcoin - I just wanted to discuss some sides of Bitcoin that no one discusses. Everyone talks how Bitcoin is the best crypto that we have now but I think it is just the opposite - Bitcoin is not what it was supposed to be - it now has quite high fees, it's quite slow and not suitable for mass adoption and it is not flexible - it doesn't allow serious development upgrades and that is why it has that many forks and so on and so on. Whenever I mention something like the listed I expect that a discussion would appear and people would prove me wrong but what happens is my post is deleted in a day or two. I noticed that my last posts were deleted yesterday so perhaps it have been some weekly clean-up but those posts were not more than 2 days old. These post s hadn't got any replies while they were present but my impressions are that 2 days are not that much time especially since I see people are not that active as they used to be last year.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +4 1

I have come across some topics in the forum that shows the negative impact of Bitcoins as well. So I don't think all topics that are showing the weak sides of BTC will be deleted. It all depends on how the content is affecting the users as well as the forum. Maybe the post content contains some points that are not adhering to the rules of the forum. I am sure this is an open forum and you can post any content even if it is showing weakness of BTC as long as it does not overrule the instructions of the post guidelines.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Asking about bitcoin is not a problem just that most people ask questions that have been ask before. Because of this the topics are deleted mainly because as it concerns bitcoin the most popular crypto currency so before you ask a question make sure you've searched it before

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think you can talk about what you want the bearish or bullish price of bitcoin just you need to see why they deleted your post may you need to put the post in the right session, you can't talk about what you want in any session, any one have a specific topic

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well, if the topic is related to cryptocurrency, it will be accepted here in this forum because that is the rule here, in your case, you can able to post some downsides about bitcoin because this is crypto related and i think many people will being interested with it.

On 11/3/2020 at 4:46 AM, Altcoinfan said:

Hi guys,

do you know if it is forbidden in this forum to ask questions about Bitcoin which are not expressing the common opinion that it is going to the moon? Until now each topic which I've created expressing some bearishness about Bitcoin has been deleted. Are only Bitcoin pumpers free to comment here? Do you think if you censor everyone who tries to point out Bitcoin's weak sides that these weak sides are going to disappear by themselves? Forums are about open discussions - I'm not here for the post rewards now, I just wanna communicate on the cryptocurrency topic and exchange useful information.

Well i think it is not forbidden here if others are tackling about the bad sides of Bitcoin. Anyone can express their point of view or opinion here. Maybe we see less of topics about bad sides of Bitcoin because people here are only focusing on what good things can bitcoin bring.

I think that unfortunately you may be violating any of the rules we have here, because you are free to talk about everything that is about cryptocurrencies, but of course, if you follow the rules and it is not a topic that has already been discussed here. I hope you can resolve this.

On 11/2/2020 at 10:46 PM, Altcoinfan said:

Hi guys,

do you know if it is forbidden in this forum to ask questions about Bitcoin which are not expressing the common opinion that it is going to the moon? Until now each topic which I've created expressing some bearishness about Bitcoin has been deleted. 

Criticism is more then welcome imho if it isn't fud or plain lies with an only purpose to direct people to buy some altcoin scam. 

Did post that in the Bitcoin section? And have you followed the topic posting rules and general forum rules? People seem to overlook those because they think that if they behave right they arent breaking any rules.

On 11/3/2020 at 1:22 AM, Altcoinfan said:

it doesn't allow serious development upgrades and that is why it has that many forks and so on and so on. 

This is an interesting subject and i would be more then glad to participate in the conversation.

If you have double checked that you didn't break forum rules, and it was a quality topic that you have put some effort in, there's a change that it got deleted by an accident (that can happen). In that case you should contact directly to moderators/admins and ask if they could review and possibly restore it. 

• +3 1

I think they dont want just to see it really maybe they only want us to talk about alot of things like trading, news, investments, etc and just not the weak sides of it im not sure to this though.

I do not think that you have to support a single side of the argument in order to get your content published in this forum. I believe that perhaps topics can be deleted on that side because they are duplicates of topic that are already existing on the forum and therefore they do not provide the forum with new and useful information. This is the only logical explanation that i can see. As far as i know this forum does not have a bias like this and is all for both sides of any crypto discussion as long as it can be backed up with evidence if shown in a topic. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 11/2/2020 at 9:46 PM, Altcoinfan said:

Hi guys,

No. I am most certain there is anything like that. Review and analysis are allowed in the forum no matter the direction it took in the forum, even on BitcoinTalk. 

One thing you have to do is make sure the topic follows all the forum rules and published in a right section and subsection. Also, to be sure it isn't duplicate of some other.

If not, there is absolutely no reason why your review should be deleted.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think there are reasons behind deleting those topics, not just because it's highlights negative side of bitcoin. Or maybe the topic has been treated before that's why. 

• -1 1

For sure I haven't violated any of the website rules as some of you suggested. If the current topic still exist in future and I still have the desire to publish any topic containing not so positive views about Bitcoin I'll save the text and paste it here for you to judge for yourselves. 

i dont believe this to be true, you can check my topics and you will see i had a bitcoin analysis and I have talked about the bearish side of bitcoin on the short term. and its not deleted so no need for the fud about the forum.

There is no law within the forum that prevents you from writing and publishing topics related to the Bitcoin currency and its discussions, but it is possible that the reason for the ban is that you violate some other laws, such as publishing the topic in the incorrect section or plagiarism or writing a recurring and unhelpful topic

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This forum gives you complete freedom to express your opinion on any topic related to Bitcoin or anything else, provided that the rules of the forum are adhered to, and there is a section dedicated to Bitcoin in which there are many topics and comments that talk about the bearishness about Bitcoin and have not been deleted.

• +2 1

I don't think anything like this is happening. Maybe using offensive language while discussion of its weak sides make your post to get deleted but constructive posts are still there.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I do not know what the problem is, as long as the post is not in violation of the forum rules. Members can discuss anything related to cryptography and cryptocurrencies and exchange experiences

Hello mate,

I think it allowed to ask about bitcoin in this forum,because cryptocurrency is dealing with bitcoin and the admin will not deleted your post.

On 11/2/2020 at 11:46 PM, Altcoinfan said:

do you know if it is forbidden in this forum to ask questions about Bitcoin which are not expressing the common opinion that it is going to the moon?

Where did you read the rules about what you said? The rules that tell us such topics about bitcoin will be deleted. Check your topics twice because any topic that is original, which is following the rules of the form, and which talks about crypto world will not be deleted! There are many such topics you can find them in bitcoin section... https://cryptotalk.org/forum/35-bitcoin/

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 11/4/2020 at 12:44 PM, Tine0313 said:

Anyone can express their point of view or opinion here.

Well, that's true mate, we cannot blame bitcoin if there's a lot of people using it in illegal way, it depends on how we used it if is it in a good way or not.

On 11/3/2020 at 4:46 AM, Altcoinfan said:

Hi guys,

I don't really think that it is prohibited to talk about the disadvantages and the down-side of Bitcoin. I believe that this forum is open for every arguments and topics related to digital currencies as long as the post is adhering to the prevailing rules and regulations of the community. 

Perhaps maybe these could be because of wrong information that some forum members do create, else of criticism are accurate and factual it would never be deleted 

2 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's true mate, we cannot blame bitcoin if there's a lot of people using it in illegal way, it depends on how we used it if is it in a good way or not.

Yeah we cannot obliged other person to use it in a good way but we has a freedom to choose what we want to make or buy using our cryptocurrency. Also i read a lot of posts about bitcoin and they are discussing the pros and cons of it. It is not prohibited maybe it is moved on other section just try browsing the forum.