All Bitcoin topics asking about its weak sides being deleted? - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Altcoinfan

All Bitcoin topics asking about its weak sides being deleted?

I suppose they dont need simply to look it absolutely perhaps they simplest need us to talk about alot of things like buying and selling, news, investments, etc and simply not the weak aspects of it im not certain to this although.

I think you got it wrong. This forum does not delete topics that are useful or that have rules. Perhaps the reason your topic was deleted is because it is a topic that has been opened before.

This is an open forum and you can post any content as long as it shows the weakness of BTC as long as it ignores the instructions.  .This is the only logical explanation I can see.  As far as I know there is no bias like this forum I think

No bro its not a problem that you talk about bitecoin you can easily ask questions about this bro but don't ask those questions which already made by other people that's the problem many topics are deleted because same questions asked .  so bitecoin is good currency there is no problem but don't make rumours about this .  

There is no law inside the gathering that keeps you from composing and distributing subjects identified with the Bitcoin money and its conversations, yet it is conceivable that the purpose behind the boycott is that you abuse some different laws, for example, distributing the theme in the off base area or counterfeiting or composing a repetitive and pointless subject

• Useful or interesting 1

In my point of view nothing like this is going on. Possibly utilizing hostile language while conversation of its frail sides make your post to get erased however productive posts are still there.

I DO NOT think that it is exactly like this in this forum we can speak explicitly about any topic but as long as we respect the rules and I think that is what happens when the topics are deleted because they do not meet the parameters required by the forum

I have posts deleted being in favor of Bitcoin. You can reply to my message and tell me what negative points you had given in your posts that were deleted as perhaps it could have been full of misinformation and bad ideas that I read in other posts too that weren't deleted.

it is not the good thing to delete the criticism and all the weak points of the currency we the members have the right to know all the aspects of the currency.

If you create such topic that is not about the restrictions of moderator and such topic create negative sides of this forum that's why such topics are deleted. Many seniors member know more about this topic.what are the basic reasons?

I don't think the forum is doing anything like that with intentions of removing the negativity of Bitcoin from the users of the form but maybe these are the useless post that is why it is been deleted.

First of all how do you know that the topics you created about BTC weakness are been deleted, because just that they are not on display does not mean that they are deleted

No rules is here in this forum that keeps you from composing and distributing themes identified with the Bitcoin money and its conversations, however it is conceivable that the explanation behind the boycott is that you abuse some different laws, for example, distributing the subject in the erroneous segment or counterfeiting or composing a repetitive and pointless point.

The forum, in my estimation, is committed to full transparency and impartiality on the issues presented, and it is based on the principle of constructive criticism and useful publications that present solutions or put forward proposals for a solution, and therefore if there is a deletion, it affects the posts that are empty or that violate the rules of right.

• +2 1

I don't think there is no such thing. Perhaps they are deleted because they are opened under the wrong subsection, or they are deleted because they are meaningless content. I think a question like "do you think bitcoin price will rise / decrease". What's the point of that question? This isn't some kind of telegram chat group.  

• Useful or interesting 1

No brother you have the wrong perception about the deletion of the mentioned topics that are related to the Bitcoin. I gives all the correct information that are related to Bitcoin.

I do not think there is any week side of the bitcoin and if there is they must not be deleted you must have misunderstood so can you please check the thing again?

I think you are right. Everyone has the right to raise the topics they want and people should not be censored on the Crypto Talk financial platform. Thank you for your post. It is useful for everyone.

• +5 1

In this forum you can ask about anything about the forum, bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, but you must search for the topic that you want to raise because if it was previously raised, your topic will be deleted

I think it's time for every responsible member to stop doubting the future of bitcoin and entire Crypto currencies. Crypto currency has proven to the future currency to dominate the world. Focus on establishing investment plan to assist your future endeavors

I think the only topics that re being deleted are topics that are not factual or topics that have lost their relevance. 

It is possible that you are right because I have not seen any topic which explains in negative side of Bitcoin and I till now do not even thought that there is negative side of it

On 11/2/2020 at 1:54 PM, Shoib said:

Hello my friend, I do not think so, perhaps the news about the decline of Bitcoin is incorrect, or the post may violate some rules because the forum accepts constructive criticism and strives for the best

the main issue is of the deletion of the posts than not about the bitcoin and its negative sides, but when you are talking about the good post what does actually it means?

On 11/3/2020 at 2:46 AM, Altcoinfan said:

Hi guys,

do you know if it is forbidden in this forum to ask questions about Bitcoin which are not expressing the common opinion that it is going to the moon? Until now each topic which I've created expressing some bearishness about Bitcoin has been deleted. Are only Bitcoin pumpers free to comment here? Do you think if you censor everyone who tries to point out Bitcoin's weak sides that these weak sides are going to disappear by themselves? Forums are about open discussions - I'm not here for the post rewards now, I just wanna communicate on the cryptocurrency topic and exchange useful information.

My friend please don't mind, because I couldn't fully agree with you.  I have seen many posts where btc prices have come down or posted with various issues with btc.  Maybe it has happened in your field that the topic or point of the post that you have created does not go with the rules of the forum.

If the topic having useless content then that topic will surely be deleted so why we submit useless content if we want to earn then we follow all the rules of this platform and we submit our posts by following the rules when we follow all the rules then we will surely earn good profit.