Crypto Stuff is being banned by YouTube ! - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sohaib

Crypto Stuff is being banned by YouTube !

I resolve not recognize why YouTube forbids Crypto avenue from uploading their videos. I'm sorry? happened to Youtube I don't recognize about.

I noticed it! When I searched for digital currency topics, I didn't find those valuable tips to work out! I don't know why they are fighting encrypted currencies! I wish this company clarification

Am not really sure why bitcoin would be  banned on you tube, it does not make sence it has been something that they have been promoting but youtube , I thought as long as the materials are not offensive they still promote it, that is the case we have to understand fast

• Useful or interesting 1

Privacy and copyright issues may be violated. YouTube will not tolerate this. As long as the copyright is not infringed on my own channel and the original still exists, the infringers may have trouble discussing cryptocurrency.

We can learn about cryptos through YouTube and get all the information we need on YouTube. It would be a pity for us to delete the crypto channel from YouTube

Maybe they deleted wrong things or reported videos for aome reason until now.there is no specific reason for doing that.

On 12/26/2019 at 12:46 PM, sohaib said:

Why YouTube is taking these actions suddenly?

Google, which is the parent company of YouTube, does not want their platform to be a ground of disseminating information from various scams on the cryptocurrency market. We cannot deny the fact that most exit scams use online media platforms such as YouTube, to attract investors and scam people. Though the videos that are taken down might be wrongfully removed, since the contents are mostly commentary and not advertising.

On 04.03.2020 at 13:45, Mohh_3333 said:

Banning of crypto stuff by youtube might be as a result of the scammers sending the wrong information to the youtube about crypto. 

I believe that YouTube does not ban channels about cryptocurrencies and ban channels that do not follow the rules. And there are many such channels about cryptocurrency. That's the impression you get .

On 12/27/2019 at 9:06 AM, imdad123 said:

why any specific reason behind this or only youtube banned crypto material just like facebook.face book also not allowing to send links of crypto ads.

Yes i also found news about that YouTube is deleting the content related to cryoto currencies. Why this happening, i don't know about that but i think they will accept crypto currencies in near future due to its popularity among the people. 

On 12/26/2019 at 10:48 AM, Maahi said:

yes this months several video of cryptocurrencies are banned by youtube because that are mislaeding about crypto.

That videos deleted might be videos which are scamming videos in other to scam people

No one knows exactly what YouTube is trying to do, and behind the deletion is what causes it. I was actually quite worried and disappointed when the videos about my cryptocurrency were often deleted. Thankfully, the video has been restored

On 3/15/2020 at 9:05 AM, Rita_Italy said:

Currently YouTube banning the crypto promoter. Maybe then won't want to support crypto currency. From many days they giving the strike point to every crypto videos

They don't have to be doing this is not proper at all through YouTube many of us were able to know what cryptcurrency is all about, imagin as they banned it what do you think will happen?

YouTube has monitored all the Crypto Channels within the last 24 to 48 hours. It is now removing Some Crypto Stuff and giving Strike Warning to Huge Crypto Channels. What you guys say about this? Why YouTube is taking these actions suddenly?

Maybe they are doing that to avoid the cryptoworld being discover by most of the people. 

I'm sure they have a reason for banning crypto in youtube. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 3/18/2020 at 4:44 PM, Alomoni21 said:

There is no specific reason why, or just YouTube banned crypto content from sending links to crypto ads, such as the book Facebook. Thank you

I think this is because there are certain elements who send links that plunge into data theft and scams. This is very sensitive for YouTube.

They will lose many fans if they will remove and ban crypto channels because in crypto channels there is more than billions views. I think that is the biggest reason for them to stop their decisions because i still see crypto channels there with new videos everyday.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

YouTube is the main source of learning for many people and it is unfortunate that YouTube prohibits encryption channels. On the contrary, people should increase the use of encryption and learn a lot about it, and the YouTube company must provide its profits in digital currencies.

It is possible that YouTube 's algorithms are working incorrectly and blocking these channels and videos by mistake, I think that the owners of channels can just write to technical support and they will restore everything.

YouTube is doing this because of the proliferation of fraudulent ICO projects in the recent period, in addition to fraudulent cryptocurrency mining projects that disappear after taking money from investors.

YouTube has enforced this ban for a long time, but now all videos are re-broadcasted for encoding. You can go back and search and you will find many things specialized in digital currencies. In addition, YouTube is now studying the possibility of paying cryptocurrencies to channel owners. My friend's opinions change over time

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/30/2020 at 11:53 PM, T1mopheyKa said:

This is of course sad, maybe it has something to do with politics and foreign interference of the state in this topic, so that it is not so relevant, they want to hide it?

Maybe, soon they will put some revenue and taxes to every content that vloggers do want to post especially when it comes to bitcoin, they will likely to regulate it and create money from it.

On 12/26/2019 at 6:46 AM, sohaib said:

YouTube has monitored all the Crypto Channels within the last 24 to 48 hours. It is now removing Some Crypto Stuff and giving Strike Warning to Huge Crypto Channels. What you guys say about this? Why YouTube is taking these actions suddenly?

I didn't know that this rally of YouTube going against cryptocurrency related channels began a longtime ago and now just yesterday many crypto channels where deleted therefore, this means YouTube doesn't promote the use of crypto yet.

I am also wondering to think like why YouTube is creating a ban against cryptocurrency stuff. I visited a google based online community. There , they have said like, there were so many channels which were providing scamming offers by creating the random videos. 

I think that they should  not ban crypto related stuff on youtube because other people is gaining information from youtube and they should not stop them from learning. They should stop banning crypto related contents in youtube.