How you guys see your future in this platform? I just want your point of view on this - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chandan Mandal

How you guys see your future in this platform? I just want your point of view on this

Am actually good and I know my future will be good because am in this forum learning earning alot. So let's keep working hard in the forum and see many changes.

Edited by Marcelo8

12 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

I think the same @Suffele. This forum has already provided a lot of knowledge to me about cryptocurrencies and I am sure that if I stay here I will learn a lot more from this forum. So, I am really enjoying my time here and I hope that I see a bright future in the crypto world.

You are right my friend this forum is good and unique I have to say because it is not long ago I joined the forum but I am learning faster than I even expected because members senior members like @Honny143, @Dorjoy12, @Projectcrypto , @Jaafar Fahad Hassan are given me good attention and i really appreciate there efforts 🙏🙏 for considering me.

41 minutes ago, Jones33 said:

You are right my friend this forum is good and unique I have to say because it is not long ago I joined the forum but I am learning faster than I even expected

@Jones33 Welcome to this forum friend 😄. I am happy that you are using your time wisely and learning from this forum. If you keep up this effort you are sure to learn even more. This way your future will be bright and you will definitely succeed. I wish you the best of luck on your journey friend.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

38 minutes ago, Jones33 said:

You are right my friend this forum is good and unique I have to say because it is not long ago I joined the forum but I am learning faster than I even expected because members senior members like @Honny143, @Dorjoy12, @Projectcrypto , @Jaafar Fahad Hassan are given me good attention and i really appreciate there efforts 🙏🙏 for considering me.

@Jones33  there is no doubt this forum unique and good among other forums, through this forum so many members learn about crypto and now they are earning good amount in crypto including me, this forum really helpful for crypto lover's.

1 hour ago, Jones33 said:

Just for your awareness @Jones33 i am going to suggest you a thing..   You look tag always same member several time plus tag 4-5 members in a row and in a single post and this can be considered as spamming if a moderator look to your activity deeply friend..  So be careful from now and dont tag member if its not necessary..   Hope you understand well 😊 

On 10/20/2020 at 10:46 PM, Chandan Mandal said:

I see my future bright in this platform because at the end of the day you get to learn  lot of things from this forum while earning money and at the same time this platform is getting more and more popular day by day . So how you guys see your future in this platform?

Yes, I agree with, it’s a great platform for learning about new things,  it help us to gain knowledge about different thinks, and it also help us to earn money. That's why  i think,  this site help me to  build up my future. 

Dear,  after joinning this site i hope that my future will be bright. Because it is the best source of earning and learning. By this site we can change our life. This site provides us huge money with little work. I hope that i will become a rich man after few year. 

Bro crypto talk is best online platform nowadays. Cryptocurrency also popular from last year. Hopefully it will carry these positive things in future. And hopefully we will get more advantages in future. Because this is the best player form and also it is able to trust. We will invest here, we will get profit from here so we can say that it gives benefit to us in our future life. 

Of course our future is bright in this forum.  Because we know that in a few years, cryptocurrency will become much more popular in today's world.  In all cases, its use can be seen.  Now we can earn cryptocurrency from forums and we can learn a lot about cryptocurrency and that is why we will be far ahead of the current generation.  Whether we are working on this forum, it is safe to say that we have a bright future on this platform.

Hey mate, you are right this platform have a bright future because it's a learning platform, also this platform is a earning platform, I am learning trading i this forum and I utilize this learning at yobit exchange. We must use this opportunity to learn cryptocurrency in this forum, so that we can build a career at cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If I still continue to work here, I think I will become a successful person someday because of earnings I got from working hard. Just always put more effort and patience while working here so that you can continue to work.

5 hours ago, Jones33 said:

You are committed into it and that is why you feel you are learning faster and I will still remind you to focus on your work everytime in the forum because the forum is strict nowadays in banning members and also deletion of low quality topics as well as posts in different sections of the forum, so be careful my friend.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I visit that my future glowing within this stage as by the conclusion of your evening that you have to know a whole lot of stuff using this discussion whilst getting dollars and in an identical time that this stage is currently becoming increasingly hotter daily.

Yes ,i seen my future in this platform. It is a great  platform. I can increase my knowledge and skill from here . I can also earn money . In future i want to earn  money from here . This platform is like to me a part time job. This site help me in many situations. 

11 hours ago, Jones33 said:

That's the only thing we can offer for each other, our time, and how to improve each other about cryptocurrency. Am very happy I can contribut to your learning , am assuring you that there are a lot you will get to know in the forum, 

Hi guys,actually is is totally depends on cryptocurrencys future i thought it.because if we want to do bright our future from crypto,first of all cryptos future is important for me.if cryto will remain forever we will be successfull from it by learning and earning from it.         

my future in this forum to be sharp-witted as I dearth to add to the promotion of this platform by creation handy eminence publicize and in addition rendering advantage to individuals in call for of it.

Yes i think it is very interesting  question. No any know about the future anything. But i know this this is best forum and helpful forum about crypto but i think future of crypto is very bright.

22 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

This way your future will be bright and you will definitely succeed. I wish you the best of luck on your journey friend.

I also have believe my friend and I will put more effort to make sure I become successful in this field of cryptocurrency since I have a good back up from senior members of the forum, I will keep learning and I will also need your assistance my friend.

21 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Just for your awareness @Jones33 i am going to suggest you a thing..   You look tag always same member several time plus tag 4-5 members in a row and in a single post and this can be considered as spamming if a moderator look to your activity deeply friend..  So be careful from now and dont tag member if its not necessary..   Hope you understand well 😊 

I understand what you are trying to pass to me sir and I will make sure I reduce that action because I don't want to face any problem with the moderators of this forum and making positive contributions is what I am planning in this forum, thank you ones again for your concern 🙏

I see my future is bright in cryptotalk form because i learn a lot of knowledge about cryptocurremcies which is helpful for me to start trading and investing. I have to clear my consept which is difficult to umderstand the market situation. In this forum i learn how to start trading and best time of investing you investment. 

22 hours ago, Honny143 said:

@Jones33  there is no doubt this forum unique and good among other forums, through this forum so many members learn about crypto and now they are earning good amount in crypto including me, this forum really helpful for crypto lover's.

And that is why i am currently in love with this forum because we can earn many things base on what I have monitored so far and for that reason we have to sacrifice by creating helpful topics so that junior members like me can learn easily because cryptowold is good source on income.

Of course at this stage you can only collect a limited amount of straightforward information but the information that you can go beyond cryptotal can help you to collect a huge amount of crypto I think

I see for myself a good future in the world of crypto and a good position in this forum. l have always been interested in online trading  ,the exchange and block transactions.I would like learn a lot more from this forum and hope to help others to.

20 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

You are committed into it and that is why you feel you are learning faster and I will still remind you to focus on your work everytime in the forum because the forum is strict nowadays in banning members and also deletion of low quality topics as well as posts in different sections of the forum, so be careful my friend.

I will surely be careful sir because even this morning some of my posts were deleted which i think is not good for anyone of us in this forum and the painful part is that you can't get access to the forum immediately you got banned.