How you guys see your future in this platform? I just want your point of view on this - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chandan Mandal

How you guys see your future in this platform? I just want your point of view on this

2 hours ago, Tesco said:

So far this the most important topic have come across, that boost and motivate me, I see my future so bright and promising, I see myself getting rich and achieving my goals and dreams from this great forum, because cryptotalk forum has given me great opportunity to learn, acquire knowledge, skills and experience about cryptocurrencies, and also to earn money to take care of my needs, am so happy and blessed to be part of this forum, this forum give me wisdom and hope to be better in future, what about you guys @Trainz @Husnyjaf @Biojay @Mubiflow @Jones33 @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

We are all aiming higher my friend and that is why we are all concentrated in making positive contributions towards creating helpful posts in different sections of the forum because it is our primary assignment in this great forum of cryptotalk, let us keep doing that and we shall grow older with the forum.

5 hours ago, Tesco said:

So far this the most important topic have come across, that boost and motivate me, I see my future so bright and promising, I see myself getting rich and achieving my goals and dreams from this great forum, because cryptotalk forum has given me great opportunity to learn, acquire knowledge, skills and experience about cryptocurrencies, and also to earn money to take care of my needs, am so happy and blessed to be part of this forum, this forum give me wisdom and hope to be better in future, what about you guys @Trainz @Husnyjaf @Biojay @Mubiflow @Jones33 @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

@Tescothats good, it a good thing the forum has impacted alot in your life, lay low and work as a good members of the forum to continue getting the offers , use the forum rules always mate @Muktarysule

• Useful or interesting 1

5 hours ago, Tesco said:

It's true mate. The forum has really improved most peoples life. Many members set their dreams and goals here. Making target for their daily activities.  I really appreciate this forum. I hope it continues like this in the future.

• +1 1

I am seeing my future bright in crypto. It is great source of income. I give it proper time and obey the rules of crypto. I hope, I shall become a successful man in crypto. 

4 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Jones33  exactly  right explanation brother..   But dont be hurry to know because you are still new..  By the way, whenever you face any problem contract with forum senior member  because they will help you in any condition..  Again no need to call me 'sir'..  I am member as  you..               

I will definitely seek assistance from the likes of you who give me attention because i tried seeking some senior members assistance but he never complied which made me felt bad and I have say it again, thank you for your time.🙏

First of all is an opportunity for me to be here working with cryptotalk and earning some money, however I see my future bright in these platform because at the end of the day I learned a lot of thing that will help me in my life and my English have improved very well and I can confidently convince someone to join cryptotalk to come and benefit the great reality.

1 hour ago, Trainz said:

@Tescothats good, it a good thing the forum has impacted alot in your life, lay low and work as a good members of the forum to continue getting the offers , use the forum rules always mate @Muktarysule

Thanks for the advice always adhere to your guidance and support to improve myself better to earn money and knowledge about cryptocurrency, you such a good friend to meet here, cryptotalk forum has really blessee with wonderful friend like you and also knowledge experience and money.

1 hour ago, Husnyjaf said:

Edited by Tesco

On 12/10/2020 at 6:24 PM, Kenan12 said:

@Dark Shadow

This is right my friend, working on this forum requires a little effort and caution so as not to violate anything, as we have to move forward, this forum gives us a lot of information, experience and money as well

@Kenan12 Indeed, this is one of the best cryptocurrency forums on the internet. It not only gives us the knowledge we require to succeed in the crypto world but it also provides us the capital we need to start crypto trading. Anyone who keeps working diligently in this forum is sure to succeed in the crypto world.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

17 hours ago, Tesco said:

Thanks for the advice always adhere to your guidance and support to improve myself better to earn money and knowledge about cryptocurrency, you such a good friend to meet here, cryptotalk forum has really blessee with wonderful friend like you and also knowledge experience and money.

@Tesco it good to be good, we get good things if we do good things, people have been good to me also, people like @Dark Shadow were always good to me, am glad about what you have said about me, just try to always work with the forum rules as I always advice

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Trainz said:

@Tesco it good to be good, we get good things if we do good things, people have been good to me also, people like @Dark Shadow were always good to me, am glad about what you have said about me, just try to always work with the forum rules as I always advice

Absolutely mate, in anything we are doing we should not forget about the rules and regulations of this great forum because they are the most important aspect of this forum, we need to abide and follow the carefully, especially plagiarism aspect, we should always do the best regards of anything, our hardwork will pay us in good.

@Trainz Thanks for the kind words 🥰. You are right friend that we should all follow the rules of the forum and we should only create constructive posts/topics. If we do this then we are sure to succeed in the forum and ultimately in the crypto world.

Edited by Dark Shadow

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Hope for this forum in the imminent for the reason that through this cluster we pick up an adequate amount of in order about cryptocurrency and through it we make an inkling about the sympathetic of behavior we container gather about something else sources of returns from online and ourselves and solutions.

• +1 1

My friend this platform is the best way of earning money and success. This platform is very helpfull in feature. This platform provides us huge amount of knowledge and information. It is very helpfull for me. 

• +1 1

7 hours ago, Stephen16 said:

I think I will have a bright future here.This forum is spreading free knowledge about crypto currency which are very helpful for anyone.Besides we can earn from here.It will make us financially independent. 

It's gladings me to see beginners with such positive mindset, the future of the entire forum is bright and so is that of the members that are law abiding!!! 

• +1 1

9 hours ago, Tesco said:

Absolutely mate, in anything we are doing we should not forget about the rules and regulations of this great forum because they are the most important aspect of this forum, we need to abide and follow the carefully, especially plagiarism aspect, we should always do the best regards of anything, our hardwork will pay us in good.

That's true @Tesco we will surely get reward for our hard work, the most important thing is that we shouldn't relent,we should keeping moving even in the rough line, and also the forum rules should be what we always focus on

• +1 1

6 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

@Trainz Thanks for the kind words. I am honored that you think so highly of me 🥰. You are right friend that we should all follow the rules of the forum and we should only create constructive posts/topics. If we do this then we are sure to succeed in the forum and ultimately in the crypto world.

You deserve it mate, I always speak good of those that do good to me, that's why I won't get tired of praising you and how you impact positively to people of the forum. Let all not get tired of obeying the rules so that we can succeed 

• +1 1

9 minutes ago, Trainz said:

That's true @Tesco we will surely get reward for our hard work, the most important thing is that we shouldn't relent,we should keeping moving even in the rough line, and also the forum rules should be what we always focus on

You are right mate, we should never joke with the forum rules and regulations because they are the constitution of this forum, we should always abide by them, plagiarism is prohibited and it's strongly against, our post should contain informational, educational contents, also our posts should be useful that will make members gain knowledge and skills about crypto world.

• +1 1

The criptotalk platform is a forum for exchanging knowledge and experience about the cryptographic world, it is a very dynamic space to interact. Now lately it has been presenting certain problems both in the payments generated by the users and in the non-acceptance of new members, is what I have been reading in the forum. These could be moving inconveniences overcome in a short time. The future in the forum could be promising due to the wealth of experience that can be received.

Hi @Chandan MandalGreat inquiry. It's been a month since I began posting in this stage. From that point to here the advancement is simply so massive I am grateful that I joined this stage in any case. on the off chance that I proceed with this space I am certain In only year I would have the option to pick up a great deal out of this stage regarding information picking up just as pay procuring.

@Chandan Mandal Obviously, the bright future it's only to those members who depend on this platform as a bridge to their success through learning by interacting with other crypto enthusiasts such as traders and investors in sharing about new crypto opportunities, ideas, and concepts that can help us to experience in doing analysis on cryptocurrency market movement to make daily steady profits through trading and investing outside the forum

download (69).jpg

• +1 1

On 10/21/2020 at 3:46 AM, Chandan Mandal said:

I see my future bright in this platform because at the end of the day you get to learn  lot of things from this forum while earning money and at the same time this platform is getting more and more popular day by day . So how you guys see your future in this platform?

There is a lot of things that may happen on this platform on the near future so we should be ready and support it so that we cannot lose it. We all know that we don't want cryptotalk to end.

I hope from this platform to be center of knowledge about digital and cryptocurrencies, so I participated in this forum to learn and advance in this science to obtain the greatest knowledge and experience on this topic.

image.png

Well, for me I one of my innermost desire is to actually become a top contributor someday, and to attain the highest level that the forum can offer, and above all, I just want to grow with the forum. 

Future is depends on us what we doing in the present in the forum.  We can't really say what will be someday but i can say after spending time here i will improve and mature mind about the cryptocurrency because working here in also the process on becoming what we are in the future. Just to the right thing anf you can be successful in time. 

This is incredible of you to ask a question that is similarly intresting for all stages of human beings on this forum. I assume there's a huge opportunity for all talented human beings in right here who're geared up to hardwork for increasing thier information. Evervsince I did this am so happy that I even have a a lot of blessings from this and in future I would be capable of do something out of box for the crypto global and without a doubt wish this platform is going to big degrees. It merits it.