How you guys see your future in this platform? I just want your point of view on this - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chandan Mandal

How you guys see your future in this platform? I just want your point of view on this

Working within this forum promises a good future as I gain a wide knowledge of cryptocurrencies and how to use and work with them. I am very optimistic about working within this forum.

3 hours ago, Jones33 said:

I understand what you are trying to pass to me sir and I will make sure I reduce that action because I don't want to face any problem with the moderators of this forum and making positive contributions is what I am planning in this forum, thank you ones again for your concern 🙏

@Jones33 its good that you have understand what i wanted to mean friend..   By the way,  you should tag member only when you need to ask something from any member or you want to correct any member mistake..  This is the positive way of tag and you are safe in this way ❤     

17 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

That's the only thing we can offer for each other, our time, and how to improve each other about cryptocurrency. Am very happy I can contribut to your learning , am assuring you that there are a lot you will get to know in the forum, 

Definitely their are a lots that are yet to be known in this forum. The more you visite the forum the more you learn new things about cryptocurrencies. So it's better we take our time in learning new things about cryptocurrency by visiting the forum everyday. This forum is the best when it comes to learning about cryptocurrency 

I am just seeing myself becoming a successful Cryptocurrency trader with the help of the knowledge i am acquiring in this forum. I am also seeing myself contributing positively to improve the forum to help the members on posts that are educative and informative on Cryptocurrency. I am starting to dream big since i have joined this forum.

I think if I'm still work here, I'm become successful someday. It's so hard to become successful person but if you really want, chase what really wish for. 

I hope that cryptotalk can do something for us, becuase now I have problem with satoshis withdrawal, I dont know why, and the talk token id going down much more every day, there are many strategy that can apply but you need to think about it, I believe that good ideas is, that creptotalk permit to give idea like some quiestion that they make us, this way we can provide solution.

2 hours ago, Kerseem said:

This forum have become part of me that I can't stay away from this forum for a long time, i have been benefiting from this forum to learn and earn which i will be part of this forum as long as is existing.  

The benefits gained here are free and and also the earning here are free without making any investment. We are all lucky to be in this forum campaign. This type of opportunities are rear to get.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Husnyjaf said:

Definitely their are a lots that are yet to be known in this forum. The more you visite the forum the more you learn new things about cryptocurrencies. So it's better we take our time in learning new things about cryptocurrency by visiting the forum everyday. This forum is the best when it comes to learning about cryptocurrency 

It indeed the best forum that can teach cryptocurrency,it has lot of section ,any part of cryptocurrency that you want to learn then you visit the section and you will see different type of topics and the comment on them, this is the best cryptocurrency forum

18 hours ago, Jones33 said:

the painful part is that you can't get access to the forum immediately you got banned.

That is the nature of the forum my friend, you cannot get chance to visit the forum again using the account and all you have to do is the create another account and make corrections if not you will still be banned again if you repeat same thing in any of the listed sections of the forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

20 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Jones33 its good that you have understand what i wanted to mean friend..   By the way,  you should tag member only when you need to ask something from any member or you want to correct any member mistake..  This is the positive way of tag and you are safe in this way ❤     

You are really good my friend, henceforth i will make use of this strategies because it will also reduce my risk of receiving a warning points from the moderators as well, the feature is really cool to call attention of members to a particular situation 😁

Well its all in that position. the whole growth of this system relies on so many things and right now we need to build on the same system and work on it , its important we are able to understand what is really truly important to so many people we need to grow on that we have to really curate that powerful system that is helpful to so many people that would help us grow , the forum has given us that platform of growth

• +3 1

This forum is going great. This will develop much in coming years and many people are going to work jn this forum. We get many new information in this forum with a good money. In the beginning there is some problem in earning.

I think the future  of this forum is bright.its a platform is showing thousand of newbie just like me to do crypto business. They  are gaining the basic and general knowledge about cryptocurrency with the help of this forum.Also its giving talk token is palying a part in its bright futute.

7 hours ago, Jones33 said:

the feature is really cool to call attention of members to a particular situation 😁

True brother because at past i had no idea about how to tag member or how to untag member so didnt use this feature anymore..  But days going on i start to learn different thing from this forum that i didnt know before @Jones33..  That is why spend your some time in beginner section too..       

I think the platform is gaining popularity every day and every day more and more people come here, there is an opportunity to earn money, this is what attracts people the most.

I see myself as a good and successful cryptocurrency trader in this forum. I have started dreaming big of making it in Cryptoworld ever since i have the opportunity to join CryptoTalk. I am just glad to find myself here.

So far this the most important topic have come across, that boost and motivate me, I see my future so bright and promising, I see myself getting rich and achieving my goals and dreams from this great forum, because cryptotalk forum has given me great opportunity to learn, acquire knowledge, skills and experience about cryptocurrencies, and also to earn money to take care of my needs, am so happy and blessed to be part of this forum, this forum give me wisdom and hope to be better in future, what about you guys @Trainz @Husnyjaf @Biojay @Mubiflow @Jones33 @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

• Useful or interesting 1

The field of investing in digital currencies is a world in itself and every day you learn and discover new things and this wonderful platform saves us a lot of time as the trader develops and gains experience from the experiences of others and the useful topics that are published so I see my future is good in this platform

One of the rising currency in the world is cryptocurrency , we can secure our future  by earning money   from this platform and by investing  it in other businesses. We can earn money from there. In this way we can more money and feel that now our future is in secured hands.

• +3 1

I see my future bright already on this platform because I have already leane allot on the forum. Secondly I see how I will one day become reach true this platform. I urge newbies to put in more effort 

18 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

True brother because at past i had no idea about how to tag member or how to untag member so didnt use this feature anymore..  But days going on i start to learn different thing from this forum that i didnt know before @Jones33..  That is why spend your some time in beginner section too..       

Yes sir, I will surely do that so that I can acquire more experience and knowledge about the forum and cryptowold at large, just the way you earlier stated spending more time in the forum will make one become more exposed to the activities in cryptowold and the forum.

In fact here we can do a lot of new things.  Say we think of the future here and hope we can do something good. Hopefully we get a lot from this forum and if we can do something good we can get a lot more and here we have a lot of ideas to post well and a lot to discuss.  Then if we deserve to get something good here

2 minutes ago, Jones33 said:

Yes sir, I will surely do that so that I can acquire more experience and knowledge about the forum and cryptowold at large, just the way you earlier stated spending more time in the forum will make one become more exposed to the activities in cryptowold and the forum.

@Jones33  exactly  right explanation brother..   But dont be hurry to know because you are still new..  By the way, whenever you face any problem contract with forum senior member  because they will help you in any condition..  Again no need to call me 'sir'..  I am member as  you..               

Your  future is a bright if you join it because you can earn  money by commenting the other people post and help the person which have  no knowledge of it. That  platform is  very easy to  use  and also invest money for best future.