How you guys see your future in this platform? I just want your point of view on this - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chandan Mandal

How you guys see your future in this platform? I just want your point of view on this

Well there is a lot to learn and in the end we are able to keep understanding the whole concept of crypto currecy and we are lucky because of that so we need to keep on pushing hard to understand the knowledge offered in this platform its really one of those that we can be able to enjoy in the end so we need to keep on trying as hard and in the end we are able to follow everything perfectly

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 13
  • +2 7
  • +3 5
  • +4 2
  • +5 5

On 10/20/2020 at 10:46 PM, Chandan Mandal said:

I see my future bright in this platform because at the end of the day you get to learn  lot of things from this forum while earning money and at the same time this platform is getting more and more popular day by day . So how you guys see your future in this platform?

First of all it's an opportunity for me to be a member of this forum, because there are many benefits that would be hard to get anywhere else! That's why i work hard and to make sure i follow the rules of the forum everyday so that i can be a good member always, there will be many more benefits in the future because the forum is growing every day.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +4 5
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

4 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

First of all it's an opportunity for me to be a member of this forum, because there are many benefits that would be hard to get anywhere else! That's why i work hard and to make sure i follow the rules of the forum everyday so that i can be a good member always, there will be many more benefits in the future because the forum is growing every day.

Well said dear friend this forum is giving us many benefits in cryptocurrence to improve our knowledge while as earning us something of which I can say to be more like capital that sends us out there to begin begin investments and trading inline with the knowledge that we have gained and this is a great opportunity for us.

I too I see my future to be well in cryptocurrence and archive greater things as a result of being in this forum as long as I continue working hard and I also believe many benefit will be seen in this forum therefore, we need just to continue being royal participants by following forum rules and surely we will benefit more and become financially stable.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 5
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Really good question. It's been a month since I started posting in this platform. From there to here the progress is just so immense I am thankful that I joined this platform in the first place. if I continue this space I am sure In a matter of year I would be able to gain a lot out of this platform in terms of knowledge gaining as well as income earning.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

This is great of you to ask a question that is equally intresting for all levels of people in this forum. I think there is a big possibility for all talented people in here who are ready to hardwork for increasing thier knowledge. Evervsince I did this am so glad that I have a a lot of benefits from this and in future I would be able to do something out of box for the crypto world and really wish this platform goes to big levels. It deserves it.

• +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +3 3

This forum has a good future ahead and since that is the case now i am currently working hard in terms of making useful posts to make sure i become a well recognized member in the forum because i want to grow old with this forum since i am earn lot of things which includes knowledge about Cryptocurrency as well as coins which will give me opportunity to make some money in my wallet.

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +4 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think we all must appreciate yobit and crypto talk , and the truth is , its the only place that I have earned online the best we have so we need to keep on trying as hard to make sure that we are able to balance everything to the right position so we have to work as hard to keep this forum clean and respected its every persons preposition and work to make sure that they maintain this forum well and perfect

• +1 2
  • +2 5
  • +3 4
  • +5 1

6 minutes ago, Mike1515 said:

I think we all must appreciate yobit and crypto talk , and the truth is , its the only place that I have earned online the best we have so we need to keep on trying as hard to make sure that we are able to balance everything to the right position so we have to work as hard to keep this forum clean and respected its every persons preposition and work to make sure that they maintain this forum well and perfect

Most of us do forget the reason why we are here and that is why they find it difficult to make good contributions towards creating helpful topics and making useful posts that everyone will benefit in the forum which is another reason why they easily received warning points especially the spammers who are not ready to help us.

• +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

13 minutes ago, Projectcrypto said:

Most of us do forget the reason why we are here and that is why they find it difficult to make good contributions towards creating helpful topics and making useful posts that everyone will benefit in the forum which is another reason why they easily received warning points especially the spammers who are not ready to help us.

That's true, we are here for different purpose, some are here to spam and am sure the moderators are doing something about it, as you said let try and make good posts so we can benefit collectively. 

• +1 1

16 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

That's true, we are here for different purpose, some are here to spam and am sure the moderators are doing something about it, as you said let try and make good posts so we can benefit collectively. 

Sure mate and i will suggest we try by reporting any spammer we see in this forum because they are not helping matters at all and only when we report them they can be wanned to make good corrections by the moderators of the forum.

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

9 minutes ago, Projectcrypto said:

Sure mate and i will suggest we try by reporting any spammer we see in this forum because they are not helping matters at all and only when we report them they can be wanned to make good corrections by the moderators of the forum

Mate I wish I know how to report a scammer, I sincerely don't know, am following you guys to learn from ya'll ,I don't Even know how to detect a smaller to be sincere

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I believe that this forum will continue to develop and progress until it becomes the best in the Internet.  The simple and appropriate interface for all, the various topics and the different sections, the easy way to learn is what distinguishes Crypto Talk from the rest of the educational forums or sites, as you can through one post to know the opinions of most members, experts or novices, and thus combine experience from and experiences from more than one member in one topic  And this is the fastest and best way to learn, so Crypto Talk is the place that will be the best in the future, as it is not a place to make money only.

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 3
  • +5 2

I do not know my future in this platform because I am currently using it to strengthen my knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies, but after I start trading in the forum currency, its price may be good. Perhaps I will think about how to increase my profit, but I honestly write here in order to develop my writing skills only.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

The forum has a good future because we gain knowledge by reading posts every day, and it is good that it pays us to share the information we learn.

• +2 3

22 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Mate I wish I know how to report a scammer, I sincerely don't know, am following you guys to learn from ya'll ,I don't Even know how to detect a smaller to be sincere

When you read a post that appears to be a spam posts, all you need to do it to click of the flag by the right hand side of the post some options will appear then you will select and say the offense the poster made. Below is the flag am talking to your about 👇

Screenshot_20201024-104241.png

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

5 minutes ago, Projectcrypto said:

When you read a post that appears to be a spam posts, all you need to do it to click of the flag by the right hand side of the post some options will appear then you will select and say the offense the poster made. Below is the flag am talking to your about 👇

Screenshot_20201024-104241.png

Thats why I like having you guys around me, look what you just made me know, I really dont know what that means, thanks for adding to my knowledge in this forum, I really and sincerely appreciate

• +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Well said, According to my opinion, it's depends upon us that how we make our future?  If we posts comments on  this forum by applying all the rules of  posting comments then we will be successful member on this forum. Then obviously we will have a good future on this forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

12 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Thats why I like having you guys around me, look what you just made me know, I really dont know what that means, thanks for adding to my knowledge in this forum, I really and sincerely appreciate

I believe that no one will ever face the wrath of the moderators in this forum as long as we follow the forums rules and regulations, the forum has a good future ahead which is why we need to keep working well so that we can all grow older together with the forum because i believe we will have more opportunities of earning in the future, so let us give our best for the development of this great forum.

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

I would love to thank the CryptoTalk forum and the yobit platform so much for the favor they provide to me and other members. I consider myself lucky to have joined this forum and gained experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

This platform directly can give you only a small amount of earning. But the knowledge which you can get through cryptotalk can really help you to earn a huge quantity of crypto

• +1 1
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

On 10/23/2020 at 11:51 AM, Sasooo said:

The future of this forum will be prosperous and bright. We are all working here to raise this forum and make it reach success. I hope everyone continues to support the platform.

The forum is showing good improvement even in terms of population because just of recent i checked the overall number of members and it was reading 200,000 plus which is a good sign the forum is developing faster than expected hopefully we can reach the level of bitcointalk in the future but we have to work harder to achieve such rank.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I'm investing my time and effort in this forum to earn something, since in my situation now it is the best way to do, because I don't have yet job except this forum. Ever since I finished the 100 compulsory post, I can I get proper compensation and I'm very happy with that, so I'm thankful for this forum for their fairness, since we know that it is not easy for us to find a legit job nowadays because a lot of sites are scam.

8 minutes ago, Cryptic said:

since we know that it is not easy for us to find a legit job nowadays because a lot of sites are scam.

Yes my friend and that is why i also choose to give the best of my knowledge towards creating helpful posts in any section of the forum i visit because this forum is really helping us alot both in terms of earning some coins which include satoshi which is a unit of bitcoin and as well as talkcoin which is expected to begin trading November 2nd.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Very happy to join this forum. Really, I have great ambitions to achieve my goal from here. We just have to provide content appropriate for the forum.