How you guys see your future in this platform? I just want your point of view on this - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chandan Mandal

How you guys see your future in this platform? I just want your point of view on this

My future in this forum has three levels: Knowledge, Earning and improving my language. I gain a number of useful information every day at this forum that makes it up my knowledge. Earning along with writing and voicing out my opinion is such a great advantage. And when I wrote everyday I can practice my writing and readings skills and this leads to increasing my fluency in both the field of English. 

The platform gives us lots of knowledge which will be good in our everyday life's and we can use this lessons and apply it somewhere where we can stand out. And this platform also gives you money which you can also use as a starting investment in other platforms. We can work here and also have other jobs which is good.

On 10/20/2020 at 10:46 PM, Chandan Mandal said:

I see my future bright in this platform because at the end of the day you get to learn  lot of things from this forum while earning money and at the same time this platform is getting more and more popular day by day . So how you guys see your future in this platform?

i have a plan to develop my self by this great forum .every day i have to read 40 topic and understand the information in it .my goal is to get 5000 reputation.

• +1 1

I see my future as a very experiences crypto trader as well a an enriched person through this platform. Cryptotalk is one of the best platforms to earn free coin and. Enjoy it all

By following up on my old friends, I think that the result is positive and the future is nice to earn money from this forum, which motivates me to work harder here.

Actually i see my self having a vast knowledge on Cryptocurrency joining this amazing forum. I see my self as a successful Cryptocurrency trader and investor who will also contribute greatly to this forum to move it forward.

I see my future splendid too on the grounds that I can gain so much of things from here likewise can upgrade my insight. Bedside learning I bring in a great deal of cash as well. I can share my considerations can likewise talk about our concern to each other. So this stage is an extraordinary stage to me

All things considered, as I would like to think, how would we assemble our future? In the event that we compose a remark on this discussion utilizing all the remarks on the gathering we will be a successful individual from this discussion. Clearly then we will have a brilliant future in this field.,

Hello everyone, observing how the organization works and how the forum is doing, I can predict that this platform has a lot of future, and apart from that it is a very recognized site by many members, I include myself on that list, and we always give our best to do a good job, where quality content and good harmony prevail.

I am sure that my future will be very good and bright on as I have only joined it for a few days and I have achieved a lot of success, I have achieved good reputations and with this I have learned a lot . And after that I will invest again this time, which is very safe and secure.  And I hope that I will do my best work on this and in return when the  crypto platform will give me a good reward .

• +5 1

Hello friends! 

As you ask the question about our future so I will say that I am seeing my future bright at this forum because I will learn about everything in the future like investment and trading therefore I will be able to earn a lot of money in the future.

• +4 1

Hmm, I see my future here as a full grown crypto man. I mean, as of now, I need to learn new things because I am just a beginner. But as time will goes by, I see myself learn things and tricks about crypto. I also see myself have friends and sharing my knowledge about crypto to them. I also see myself successful while I am here.

Our future is very bright and we earn good amount of money in this forum if this forum work for long period of time it is our responsibility that we must work hard and create useful post in this forum

As a student I see my future very bright in this forum as I am learning a lot of things about the cryptocurrency so it has become a lot of easier to learn about cryptocurrency and as well as we can earn money from the Crypto talk in exchange of publishing the post.

6 minutes ago, Petro4 said:

Presently the future  of the plat form its very bright due it numerous  innovations in it and with what they offer it makes it among the best in the world so it will be getting more popular I'd it maintain its activities in near future it will be among the leading company as far as cryptocurrency earning is concern and also my future is also vwry bright in here because I am doing exactly what I have been ask to do as a member here and with planing many things will be achieved  

@Petro4 You are right mate and i also agree with you on this mate. The future of this forum is becoming bright everyday by day and i am seeing my self growing together with this forum for my future to become brighter as well. However, I see my self as a successful Cryptocurrency trader on this forum.

I am happy and lucky to be a small part of this forum. I joined this forum to increase my knowledge about Cryptocurrency. And in the near future I am sure I will have adequate knowledge about Cryptocurrency.

The truth is that the future does not matter much, I have seen that they have blocked many who have tried to maintain a reputation, so it is not necessary to make an effort everything must be natural, you must have a plan but only that, setting goals is something hard.

• +2 1

On 10/20/2020 at 8:46 PM, Chandan Mandal said:

how you guys see your future in this platform?

l also see my future to be very bright in this forum because through this forum I learn alot of things about crypto currency and l  also earn Satoshi and talk coin for making useful post. I hope I can be one of the most popular contributor of this great forum.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

I consider myself lucky to have joined this forum and gained experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and we can be able to enjoy in the end so we need to keep on trying as hard.

I think cryptotalk is the best crypto related platform in the world. it has many active members, very hardworking admins and mods and quite user-friendly structure. also the subsections are well organized. There is great deal of useful information available to all the community members. I plan to use this platform in the future, as it also helps me financially by paying me some satoshis each day.

• +3 1

Crypto currency is digital currency of this digital modern age.i am hopeful for it's great future.i am looking too good future in this platform.because it is a great value currency.i am also hopeful for it's future.

Cryptotalk is good Platform at all. By using cryptotalk you can earn a lot of which can make your future bright.cryptalk provide us an opportunity to make our future bright.by using this you can change your life style. It is  some extra money in your income, I felt lukily for joining cryptotalk.your depends on your skills so make your skill effective.and continue with hard work.

• +1 1