Right Amount of Investment for Beginners - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ryken8

Right Amount of Investment for Beginners

There is no rigjt amount  from any expert a beginner can make investment  which he can easily afford  and can afford  to lose the money too, if you can not afford to lose you should  never invest.

Hy friends I hope you having a good day I am new here In my opinion I just invest small amount first If it's profitable than I will go for big amount to invest

• Useful or interesting 1

When it comes to a minimum investment for beginners, this will be subjective to the person and how much they can afford to invest. As you have seen the crypto market is extremely volatile and as such, there could be huge profits gained from your investment or losses, and therefore as a rule of thumb, when it comes to crypto you only invest an amount that you are comfortable losing. The percentage of your income is subjective to how much you earn, however, it is important to know the risks before you invest and decide based on that are your financial requirements. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I appreciate you because you are excited to invest and want advice that how much invest.  You are beginner so you should invest little according to your status. If you face loss it is not heart you because you invest little so you start from little investing. 

On 10/19/2020 at 12:45 PM, andrew.hj said:

This depends on the financial capabilities of the trader and the level of experience. If he is a novice from my point of view, he has to start with a very small amount in order to gain experience and learn and with the passage of time and increase the experience and professionalism he can start with a large amount

Yes I agree with you my friend, it depends on your financial capabilities, the crypto currency you can avoid and your level of experience really also matters.

I think that you should put as much as possible to the bitcoin and cryptocurrencies side, because you will gain a lot of money in long term, that is how I think about it.

If you can afford to put 200$ each month or 2000£ each month, put that aside and quit expanses like junk food and crap food.

On 10/19/2020 at 4:18 PM, Ryken8 said:

What is the right amount of investment for beginners to put up into cryptocurrencies? Some of the questions beginners may have when starting out in cryptocurrencies are Am I investing too much into crypto that it may affect my day to day expense or am I investing too little that I may not even appreciate any gains I'm getting? Though investing in crypto is more lucrative that any other normal investments out there, it still takes time to get returns to your investments. I personally had set aside 10% of my savings into crypto when I started a year ago, is this too much or too little? do share your opinion..

This is not about the amount. This depends on you how much you have, how much you bear to lose, if you can earn profit. 

Because cryptocurrency is all about risk. At one moment price is up and another moment price is down. This is how cryptocurrency works some time. 

So it is totally up to you how much savings you have to invest in cryptocurrency. 

For amount of investment, you can also start with $100. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/19/2020 at 7:18 AM, Ryken8 said:

What is the right amount of investment for beginners to put up into cryptocurrencies? Some of the questions beginners may have when starting out in cryptocurrencies are Am I investing too much into crypto that it may affect my day to day expense or am I investing too little that I may not even appreciate any gains I'm getting? Though investing in crypto is more lucrative that any other normal investments out there, it still takes time to get returns to your investments. I personally had set aside 10% of my savings into crypto when I started a year ago, is this too much or too little? do share your opinion..

@Ryken8 You must invest what you are willing to lose, when you are starting in the world of cryptocurrencies, mistakes are normal, that is why the fun we make must be within the parameters that allow us not to go bankrupt if we lose what we have invested , that is, if you do not know what you are doing, better not invest yet, study and learn first and invest gradually to gain experience, not with your heart but with reasoning analysis, if you are new to crypto, you have to be patient and take everything step by step otherwise we want to lose everything, go bankrupt and let depression drive us away.
Investment is very important because our income depends on it, making it with conscience will make us happier.

• +2 2

I do not advise beginners to put all their money into investment, as this may lead them to return to zero.  If you want to invest, invest half of what you own in currencies that have an arrangement on the coin market cup and try to search for a currency project before investing in it. The best amount to invest for beginners is $ 50. Perhaps it is a little profitable, but it is better than entering into a risky investment and you know nothing about

• +2 1

IF i share our experience and opinion this depends on the financial capabilities of the trader and the level of experience. if you have a big amount you can start with 1000 dollars or little bit less but if you don't have a big capital you can start with 100 dollars and you should also make more research check volume of coin and price of cryptocurrency on market place etc.

• +2 1

i think especially for beginners, you should first start with a demo or a dummy account, where you get virtual money to try and trade with without losing or winning anything real, and then start out small, never invest more than you can afford to lose, and don't be greedy as it always results in you losing a lot more than winning

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 10/19/2020 at 5:07 PM, Moontong said:

There is no right amount that we can advise for every beginner, it depends on your capability and status in life, you should also consider the value that you afford to lose because investing is risky, there is a big possibility that you may lose your money when you invest. For beginners who will try to invest, I suggest that they should learn first the basic of cryptocurrency. 

Exactly it depends upon how much you can afford and what is your skill set for trading cryptocurrency if you are new then simply start from low balances like 100$. Main thing you have to learn in trading is management and emotion if you get success in these two things you can get success in trading.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Beginner I container display are the starters as they will require baby steps on event at what time they solve investment, as human being a beginner or not uniform the face besides contain to be guarded about how their invest to boot are fading, but a beginner gain dawdling and steadily not to leak out

It would be wrong to say an exact amount. because everyone's budget, income and investment amount will differ. In my opinion, it would be logical to make investments to the extent that we will not be shaken when we experience losses that will not upset ourselves. but as I said, this is a relative concept.

Hey friend!  

There is no fixed amount to invest. Its up to you how much you can invest easily. I'm working with crypto from last 2 years its a trusted platform for earning.  But for newbei, those having trust issues  my suggestion is that start with low and earn from it and reinvest. 

There is no specific amount of Investment a beginner should start with, it depends on the capability and the financial stability of the beginner, and also every beginner should start with what there can afford to loose because investing in crypto is very risky especially for beginners who got less knowledge of how cryptocurrencies works . 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hey mate, you ask a great question about investment about cryptocurrency for the beginner, my experience say if we invest 100-200 usd we can start our trading journey in crypto world. If we trade, we can earn money in crypto world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think any newborn out of all the people needs to invest as little as 10 to 20.  Because it is difficult for the Nawabs to start on a large scale.  They can damage their savings.

• +2 2

In the beginning, you should not invest any type of money, you have to earn money by your skill, later you will invest a little amount of money so lesser will be the risk of failure, if you succeed, increase the ratio of investment 

I do not know if there is a correct amount for beginners, so I can tell you that before investing, study and invest when you feel capable, whenever you are going to put your money in a project you must do a very rigorous study of the platform where you are going to invest . This way you will avoid making very common mistakes of beginners.

• +3 1

I think you don't need to do investment buddy. You're just a newbie and you wanted to invest immediately? I think that is a wrong strategy. I suggest to you to do research first and find some strategies about investing because all activities in crypto has strategies to win.

In reality there is no precise investment amount for a beginner since this will depend on the capacity that each person has to invest. Just as many can invest large amounts of money, there are others who can only invest the minimum amounts required by the platforms.

• +2 1

Beginner I canister around are the starters as they will poverty baby steps on happening at what time they organize investment, as soul a beginner or not still the know-how in addition produce to be careful about how their invest moreover are fading, but a beginner depart measured and steadily not to leak out.

Beginners will always fail because they know nothing, their first investment capital should be an amount they can afford to lose, starting with maximum of $50 is okay for me, having it in tether, making use of it for every trade for 2 months to learn.