Right Amount of Investment for Beginners - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ryken8

Right Amount of Investment for Beginners

There is no right amount that we can advise for every beginner, it depends on your capability and status in life, you should also consider the value that you afford to lose because investing is risky, there is a big possibility that you may lose your money when you invest. For beginners who will try to invest, I suggest that they should learn first the basic of cryptocurrency. 

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 11
  • +2 9
  • +3 5
  • +4 4
  • +5 6

Hello friend, this is the question that I asked myself for the investment for the first time in these markets
I think there is no amount that can be implemented for beginners since that depends on the variants of each person who starts in this medium since if he is a person who has many recluses and is not afraid to invest, he will invest more if he is a people who live off their savings will be more afraid of investing, they will look for more information and better platforms for exchange and all of them do not provide the facility for newbies like Yobit does, so I conclude that there is no exact amount to invest per person

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

IF you want to start trading so first invest very little and get proper knowledge because without knowledge you can easily lose your investment collect all the information about it currency and then make a move . 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

bro its depend on you how much money you have you can invest but always remember that also you can get lose in trading so in mu opinion you should invest low amount 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

There is no suitable amount   any beginner to trade , it is related to how much he will be able to bear the loss so only you can know the amount that you can enter into the world of trading because it has a lot of risks and may be you will lose all the amount that you entered. I wish you success and be careful.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

8 hours ago, Ryken8 said:

What is the right amount of investment for beginners to put up into cryptocurrencies? Some of the questions beginners may have when starting out in cryptocurrencies are Am I investing too much into crypto that it may affect my day to day expense or am I investing too little that I may not even appreciate any gains I'm getting? Though investing in crypto is more lucrative that any other normal investments out there, it still takes time to get returns to your investments. I personally had set aside 10% of my savings into crypto when I started a year ago, is this too much or too little? do share your opinion..

New biginners in trading tends to make a huge mistake regarding which amount is fit to invest if you want to start to trade as a beginner you should  invest the amount you can afford to loose don't input the amount that may lead you into frustration .

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

In my opinion, I do not believe that there is an amount established or to be established, it is a matter of the perception that each person has of their skills as a trader or investor, in addition to the capital that each person has or is willing to invest, in which there are countless numbers of variables in which we can even add to luck, in conclusion for me the one who does not risk does not win

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

I particularly think that it is not good to start with a high amount.  You must first study the market, its offers and demands to be able to make a good investment that can have favorable results.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

21 hours ago, Ryken8 said:

What is the right amount of investment for beginners to put up into cryptocurrencies? Some of the questions beginners may have when starting out in cryptocurrencies are Am I investing too much into crypto that it may affect my day to day expense or am I investing too little that I may not even appreciate any gains I'm getting? Though investing in crypto is more lucrative that any other normal investments out there, it still takes time to get returns to your investments. I personally had set aside 10% of my savings into crypto when I started a year ago, is this too much or too little? do share your opinion..

It depends on the amount of your capital, although if you withdraw 10% daily for your investment, it is fine, it is said that 5 to 10% is a good percentage to harvest and set aside your earnings. But to start investing in trading for example, it is said that they should make a minimum investment of $ 500 since with that amount you do not damage the psychology with which you see the market.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

If you invest more in bitcoin, you will have a better chance of generating many profits, it all depends on the amount of money that each person has to invest.

• +1 4
  • +2 1

There is no appropriate amount for beginners to invest.It depends on the financial capabilities of the traders and level of experience. He must know the condition of market

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Any amount that you can afford to lose can be a right amount to start because in beginning you can lose some of your money because of inexperience but this will make you more strong if you are willing to learn

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Yes it is correct and i also agree that there is no right amount of money that beginners can invest it just only depends on the person to person that how much they can invest and their capability to wait for the right moment of investment 

• +2 1

There are no set amounts to start with in the world of crypto currencies
Getting a little experience in the field of study of the locomotive movement is essential for beginners
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

Good question but it depends on you. You can start with 100 or 1000. But my suggestion is  to start with 100 or 200 because you need some experience but if you start with larger amounts,it could be very sad for you.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

For beginners there is no right amount of investment. As a beginner you have to know about forum besides you must have to follow the rules of the forum.And then knowing the condition of the market you invest in small amounts first. Thus you can succeed

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

For all beginners, I do not recommend diving into this field directly. He must first gain some experience and then enter this field.

From my point of view, investing in small amounts is suitable for beginners, regardless of the small profits, in order to learn the principles of investing over time.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

On 10/19/2020 at 1:22 PM, Moontong said:

There is no right amount that we can advise for every beginner, it depends on your capability and status in life, you should also consider the value that you afford to lose because investing is risky, there is a big possibility that you may lose your money when you invest. For beginners who will try to invest, I suggest that they should learn first the basic of cryptocurrency. 

Sure mate your words are true and to add on I think beginners should first gain more knowledge about investing and understand the risk involved in then they will decide on their own the amount they can risk according to there level.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2