How long does coins take to reach $1? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

How long does coins take to reach $1?

16 hours ago, Sourovdeb890 said:

Not to mention how long it takes to make a dollar, but I can say that it will take a long time, many days, I think maybe five to ten years can go away if you can hold it for long time. Be able to benefit

Now that coins are not trusted, all those new coins will find it hard to reach one dollar, it can take years

On 12/25/2019 at 9:22 PM, Delgboke said:

If am not mistaken I have hold some altcoins for long and the price seem to be stactic no movements and I have been wondering how long does it take for altcoins to get to a $1 per coins? 

No one knows how long for the altcoin to get $1 per coin. That will depend on how good people reaction to trade that coin. And if people think that the coin can give more benefits to them, people will always buy that coin, and they will also hold for a while. I am sure your coin can increase in the future, especially if we see the bull run coming at the market. You need to be patient until that time, while you can buy more coins to be added in your portfolio.

It depends on whether Kit sees the coin and buys it. It is necessary that the coin is recognized and then the investor will come and swing the coin. 

Well, if you take a completely new altcoins, then you will have to wait a really long time, since the same bitcoin has spent almost 10 years on development. Now by the way it is better to buy ether, since it is the second in this list).

On 12/25/2019 at 4:22 PM, Delgboke said:

If am not mistaken I have hold some altcoins for long and the price seem to be stactic no movements and I have been wondering how long does it take for altcoins to get to a $1 per coins? 

You have to look beyond the price and research more about cryptocurrencies.

What you have to look is the total amount of coins issued, if they have a maximum cap or they are inflative and if they have a team behind that is actually working and developing, as a lot of projects are abandoned.

Price alone does not mean that something is cheap and that it will grow in the future. 

On 12/25/2019 at 9:22 PM, Delgboke said:

What are they? What is the supply cap? Please be clear

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 12/25/2019 at 10:36 PM, tarekmoin said:

My dear friend you have to wait for a long to reach Doge coin $1 USD. Doge coin is not a valuable coin that's why Doge coin have no movement in the market.

Thanks for this information mate. I am wondering too how long it will take if doge coin will reach $1. I think i need to search more alt coins that is more profitable so i can earn in trading. 

All depends on the altcoin you have. If you have altcoin with good features and are sought after by many people, I think in 3 weeks the value could reach $ 1 or more.

No one here can give the exact answer, because this is depending on the coin, I mean how much this project is powerful and on the market too, maybe some times you will have to wait for a long time 

On 12/26/2019 at 1:03 PM, saddamali said:

I suggest you buy waves and Iota coin.This coin  hitted anytime and going to be 1$ soon.Iota coin now 52 week low now ,you can see from coinmarketcap and doing own research.

waves have already been close to touching 1$ on this recent pump but i think yea in the future bull run we might see it reach 3 or 4$.

I think it will be reached the $1 if this coin are adopting by many people and using it in payments and transactions, there are people are holding some new coins and hold it for the long time and wait for the better value.

13 hours ago, Benjamin said:

I think it will be reached the $1 if this coin are adopting by many people and using it in payments and transactions, there are people are holding some new coins and hold it for the long time and wait for the better value.

It will be very difficult for the project team to make the coin price reach $ 1, because not all countries legalize crypto to be used as a means of payment. It's better to hold old coins like bitcoin

1 minute ago, Mursanna said:

It will be very difficult for the project team to make the coin price reach $ 1, because not all countries legalize crypto to be used as a means of payment. It's better to hold old coins like bitcoin

i think it doesnt matter how many countries started accepting doge coin it will not reach 1$ because simply the supply is too much and it will not reach above 140 sat.

On 12/25/2019 at 10:22 PM, Delgboke said:

It depends on the demand for the altcoin. If the demand was high, and the investors or buyers are willing to buy it on higher price that usual, the price will go up and may attain the value of a dollar. But it is not really easy. Watch the movement of the coins. The demand, it's importance in the market, and other factors. From these, somehow you can tell or predict the future of an altcoin. 

nMvFbuZ.png

It depends on the demand for the alt-coin. If the demand was high, and the investors or buyers are willing to buy it on higher price that usual, the price will go up and may attain the value of a dollar. I think it doesn't matter how many countries started accepting doge coin it will not reach 1$ because simply the supply is too much and it will not reach above 140 sat. I don't know about dogecoin future.

Depends on where the coin is at, and where its been already.  There are some coins like doge, RDD and others that will *never* hit $1 and haven't even come close to that.  Many coins have dead blockchains and can't even be sent from wallet to wallet anymore.  Those coins are never going to see even $0.01/coin, much less $1.  So it really depends on the history of the coin you're  talking about and what its price is at.

It depends on what type of coins you have hold. Project and use cases are very important in this context.  And my dear friend you have to wait for a long to reach Doge coin $1 USD. Doge coin is not a valuable coin that's why Doge coin have no movement in the market.

Maybe never, however Altcoin season could have started already with Ethereum regaining losses from previous weeks. But we will have to wait for Bitcoin to break all resistances before we really see some altcoin season.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

1 hour ago, Jonayeed said:

I think If am not mistaken I have hold some altcoins for long and the price seem to be stactic no movements and I have been wondering how long

You can hope that your coin can increase and hit $1 in the next bull run. I have some altcoins too, as you and I can only wait more and more because I don't know when the coin price can increase. I still believe that my coins can grow at the right time, so I am okay if I need to wait for more.

how long it takes to check $ 1, do you ask if you earn free coins or trade, if you earn free, it also takes several hours to get that $ 1. It's not easy to make money at all

If the coins that you currently hold are still in the range of $ 0.000001, chances are that it will take very long and the maximum can go up is $ 0.001. because the possibility of these coins does not have liquidity in the market so that no target reaches a certain volume so it is difficult to pump after dumping. I also have a token with that value and I haven't had a significant movement in more than 5 months. just be patient and wait for the highest score.

wait what kind of altcoins that you hold?. It depends to the project of the coins. If the project has potential then it will surely reach for $1, but some altcoins can reach $1 if the bull run happen.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that will be happen a huge time latter. Now Doge coin is not valuable in market places.You have to wait a long time. But one thing remember long time latter it will be happen also won't be happen.

On 12/25/2019 at 7:22 PM, Delgboke said:

it depends on the potential of coin and the project behind it. also use case of the coin, and one last thing it should not be in hands of whales who manipulate the market.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

There so many factor that affect price rising mate, Let's give some example Even initially that coin was offered with price 0,01 but if they actively developing their coin, Updating their community, make an partnership and listed on some big exchange, I can't say when or how long it will reach $1 but it will reaching that price very soon, It's just simple scenario and there was so many factor beside that, So it's really hard to predict it mate.