How to create MyEtherWallet (For Beginners) - Page 2 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

How to create MyEtherWallet (For Beginners)

go myetherwallet site and there you can creat my ether wallet with very simple stpes, its not so hard, but if you have any problem creating myetherwallet, you can contact me any time, i will guide you.

Hard Worker 😎😎

thank you for info cause someone said i must pay them some btc they will create for me but i couldn't understand why must i pay.

thank you so much 

On 9/28/2019 at 4:47 PM, cryptokram said:

Hi there, Myetherwallet is one of the safest wallet to use for ERC-20 issued tokens.

Here is how to create your own wallet.

https://kb.myetherwallet.com/en/getting-started/how-to-create-a-wallet/

Just click the link, and follow the steps,

PS. Make sure to save your files and private keys properly.

thanks for the info, I use this wallet myself and am quite happy, at one time I had to find the answers to my questions myself and it took some time to study this wallet, and with this instruction it’s much easier to understand the essence

198Y5QPKDsfrrAy27CcAzo551gXs4Rpx8g   for a little girl for donuts and coffee(BTC)

i am pretty much happy that i did help you!

But ! there are somehthing here getting the attention so pretty much they are will totalk to you!

If that so @Admin have you found the chaeter?

On 10/8/2019 at 1:02 PM, Maricem said:

helpful for me.

i was finding the tutorial for creating an wallet in my ether wallet.

I want to use it to recieve me coins from airdrop.

thanks again

Make sure that you are sending your mew wallet address to airdrops which will produce ERC-20 tokens.

Because there are some airdrops under NEP-5 or waves tokens and other blockchain contract.

Be careful all the time!

11 hours ago, Crypto said:

I think having wallet with any of third party service provider is not only just solution to access your ethereum wallet. But at the same time have to consider for security. Ethereum wallet not just only receive ETH, but also you can receive ERC-20 tokens on same ETH address.

Well I use MEW with my Ledger nano or with Metamask. It's really risky to use a standalone MEW wallet. You can be a victim of 

#Phishing attack 

#Giving away your private key 

and many more.

By the way there is another one similar like MEW. And it's  https://mycrypto.com

It has the same thing like MEW.

8 hours ago, shuvo937 said:

I m a crypto lover...but i dont onow how to create my etherwallet...i think it is difficult to knowledge alone about it...so i need urgent help to understand and it is very important for beginer

Well your answer was already given in the original topic with the link. Do you mind to read it and follow the link?

Anyway here it is again: https://kb.myetherwallet.com/en/getting-started/how-to-create-a-wallet/

You know what the problem, we do not give much time to read. I hope you are not the same. 

I see you are a brand new member and I hope you will go through the forum rules and follow the guidelines before posting.

As one of the Ethereum products, MEW is quite popular among cryptocurrency lovers. Moreover, many projects lately make tokens based on the erc-20 chain, so that MEW is quite effective to be used to store various types of tokens in the chain.

The official guide that you embed is also very clear and detailed, so for newbies and people new to cryptocurrency it's quite easy to learn and apply.

9 hours ago, shuvo937 said:

I m a crypto lover...but i dont onow how to create my etherwallet...i think it is difficult to knowledge alone about it...so i need urgent help to understand and it is very important for beginer

I give a little advice, use at least two of the code provided (I use a private key and Keystore / JSON) then store it in a safe folder. don't forget to backup. And remember never to display your private key in public.

On 10/8/2019 at 7:14 PM, nosipho said:

can you be able to store your differen coins on these wallet like metamask

YES, metamask and mytherwallet are both capable to store ERC-20 tokens.

On 10/8/2019 at 7:15 PM, nosipho said:

what is required for one to have metamask or myetherwallet

Just an internet connection, no KYC . just need to follow the steps and make sure to save private key and back up !

On 10/10/2019 at 8:11 PM, The Dictator said:

Making a wallet on Myetherwallet I already know, because this is the wallet I use often. Are there other tutorials, how to make a coinomi wallet or trustwallet. Because I really need this method.

I will try to create one!

10 hours ago, shuvo937 said:

You dont need someone to teach you step by step as it is stated already there, sometimes you need to walk alone!

The old myetherwallet site expires on 20th october, what happens if someone has a offline version of that saved and tries to make a new wallet after the date ??

On 9/28/2019 at 5:52 PM, xBDT Script said:

While it's okay to have a MEW wallet however it is always advised to use a hardware wallet also MetaMask can do the work.

Anyway, I was expecting an in forum tutorial isstead of the link 😊

I support your final view, I too was especially waiting to see a comprehensive step by step process on how it's done so I could save the page and review it later in the day and follow along while experimenting. 

It's all good though, nice read. 

My regards. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

1 minute ago, Giovana B said:

thank you for sharing this i was only using some mobile wallets that is hard to access my tokens and eth as i see this one you shared is a perfect solution for what i need

You are very welcome and it is my pleasure to help you guys in this community! keep safe always.

2 minutes ago, HammadAli said:

Thanks for this. It is necessary to have a personal wallet so wvery one can store their ethereum as well as tokens with their own custody. But use precautions like dont download any thing from unknown source as anyone can try to steal your password.

That is why bookmarking is the best thing to do on your computer and if you dont know the link you can visit coinmarketcap.
about the downloading issue, never ever do that! you can have you spare computer where you can do everything!

Not a bad article, although it contains basic information,but for beginners it will be useful. But I still prefer Metamask

On 9/28/2019 at 11:47 PM, cryptokram said:

Hi there, Myetherwallet is one of the safest wallet to use for ERC-20 issued tokens.

Here is how to create your own wallet.

https://kb.myetherwallet.com/en/getting-started/how-to-create-a-wallet/

Just click the link, and follow the steps,

PS. Make sure to save your files and private keys properly.

Very thanks for the information bro!

I want to create the new MEW. I have a sad experience with my previous MEW. 

I ever greater MEW for my project. Because of my negligence, i pasted my private key on my report. When the payday came, i realized that i got none. My coin was lost. Now i have to be more careful so that it doesn't happen in the future.

Edited by fajarriadi

I don’t think myetherwallet is a good wallet, at least I have this opinion, it’s much more convenient and safer to me a metamask wallet plus that it is like an extension for the browser and it’s very convenient

It's easy to create a My Ether Wallet. And it's so important to keep the private key in a safe place.  Therefore they provide a source code which is more secure than orivate key. But it has a complexity to understand for the beginners.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

Myetherwallet most famous one to store your ethereum and token on ethereum blockchain.every one should have one.thanks to share the likn with us

15 minutes ago, bertalcti said:

Thank you fоr information motivе somеbоdy sаid i neеd tо pay them а fеw btс thеy mаy make fоr mе but i сould nоt get it why should i pay.

be carefull with people asking for money everywhere... in crypto all the info is available for you to make things for yourself...

If you pay someone to create a wallet for you, this person will know your private key, and besides gaining the payment for the service, it will have the power to rob you once you fill your wallet

I think it's very easy to make a MEW wallet but the most important thing is securing a private key from the wallet. Now I prefer to have a mobile multiple wallet because it can accommodate not only ERC20 tokens and I think mobile wallet is quite safe as long as we don't share seed words

On 9/28/2019 at 10:51 PM, Crypto said:

I would like to suggest metamask for expert user to use ETH and Tokens within browser extension.

Created wallet can be imported to Myetherwallet with different sources to access and transact.

I'm also using Meta mask wallet and I think It's more secure than myetherwallet to store Erc20 tokens.    

You gave this title a way to make a wallet on myetherwallet but you only gave a link to get there because there is already a tutorial to make it 🤣

If anyone here is planning to make a myetherwallet account I hope you will never xhoose the lazy option of private key to open your wallet because that could be easily phished from your laptop. Choose any other option please. 

• +1 1