How to create MyEtherWallet (For Beginners) - Page 5 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

How to create MyEtherWallet (For Beginners)

To create myetherwallet account is very simple, just we have to follow the process of myetherwallet but myetherwallet phrase is very important because due this phrase we unlocked our account.

In spite of the fact that metamask is better, I lean toward utilizing MEW, that is more easy to use I think than metamask. I was anticipating an on gathering instructional exercise however OP shared a connection, decent misleading content coincidentally.

There are numerous approaches to utilize MyEtherWallet and how to make a chilly wallet, I truly accept that the connection has one of numerous strategies, however it is likewise a commitment.

Finally i followed these steps and done all ok

step 1. Head to www.myetherwallet.com.

Stage 2. Snap 'Make a New Wallet'.

Stage 3. Pick the 'By JSON File' alternative.

Stage 4. Enter a solid secret word, and record it on paper.

We can't recuperate or reset your secret key for you. Record it!

Stage 5. Download your JSON File, ideally to a USB gadget.

Try not to open this record. It is intended to be utilized by our interface.

Stage 6. Presently you're done, and prepared to get to your wallet!

There is nothing wrong on the post and the title, The main purpose of this is to give information to people.what is required for one to have metamask or myetherwallet. and thank you.

There are numerous approaches to utilize MyEtherWallet and how to make a cool wallet, I truly accept that the connection has one of numerous techniques, however it is likewise a commitment.

How can I restore private keys? I had my private keys stored in a flash drive that I lost. Is there any way to restore the private key?

How to make methwaerlet because it is really difficult to make methwaerlet before it is not easy to understand but now I know it even after registering several times....

Creating account in my ether wallet very easy but write your private keys in safe place because without private keys not possible to login also don't share your private key anyone.

Before creating a cryptocurrency wallet, on the Myetherwallet platform, it is necessary to save your private keys and files. The main thing is safety. 

Myether wallet is one the best and trusted wallets in crypto currencies. Its the best for ethereum coin and its also good for other crypto coins. I have never heard any news about myether wallet been hacked, so i believe its very good in security.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 9/30/2019 at 4:53 AM, BullRunBit said:

One thing I dont understand, do you just share link to tutorial how to create MyEtherWallet and you get comment "Great post" 😀

First when I read title I was thinking I will see whole tutorial here, how this how that etc. but when I open I only see link to some site with tutorial.

Secound, about "save your files and private keys" you forgot to write that MyEtherWallet "NOT RECOMMENDED" to access with those options.

I use MyEtherWallet and some things I dont understand and I would like to see here tutorial step by step not just link to some other site.

Peace

Yes mate this is tutorial section so explain every step with your own experience its better, and practically show and give every information own way not to put link and go the official site to know how we join the wallet, because this sites only show their good features but when we explain any wallet then we discuss disadvantage also.

Though the post is supposed to be fully explained tutorial but you give simple link and introduction only. Anyway I'm using mew wallet as erc- 20 wallet and usually i receive tokens earned through AirDrop and new projects inthis wallet and nothing is bad experience till now.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

While I'd prefer to find a full tutorial on Cryptotalk, still this link from the OP provides the essential for beginners and is always updated to the latest changes by the MEW team. So it is more practical in this case to just provide a link.

On 9/28/2019 at 12:52 PM, xBDT Script said:

While it's okay to have a MEW wallet however it is always advised to use a hardware wallet also MetaMask can do the work.

Anyway, I was expecting an in forum tutorial isstead of the link 😊

I have used both, and I prefer Metamask, but of course as you say it is always recommended to use a hardware wallet.🙂

• +1 1

Someone knows which wallet is better if metamask or this one, I see that on the internet there are already several that integrate many options, if possible and someone knows which would be their favorite and when it would be the most convenient to use, thanks

z7K3SYt.png

The MyEtherWallet team has done a lot of work on creating their mobile app. It offers quick and easy installation, as well as an incredibly user-friendly and intuitive interface. Connecting the app to your laptop also doesn't require much effort.

This is one of the most well-known ERC-20 wallets, designed to provide access to cryptocurrencies to more users in a safe and convenient way without the need to use burdensome and complex software.

On 9/28/2019 at 11:47 PM, cryptokram said:

Hi there, Myetherwallet is one of the safest wallet to use for ERC-20 issued tokens.

Here is how to create your own wallet.

https://kb.myetherwallet.com/en/getting-started/how-to-create-a-wallet/

Just click the link, and follow the steps,

PS. Make sure to save your files and private keys properly.

it would be great to give step by step adding images and without foreign links, by the way thanks.

On 9/28/2019 at 12:47 PM, cryptokram said:

Hi there, Myetherwallet is one of the safest wallet to use for ERC-20 issued tokens.

Here is how to create your own wallet.

https://kb.myetherwallet.com/en/getting-started/how-to-create-a-wallet/

Just click the link, and follow the steps,

PS. Make sure to save your files and private keys properly.

Excellent explanation, very good friend. !! Thanks for your contribution ..! like metamask and trust wallet it is very useful to save your Erc20 tokens ..!

Today, having a Wallet to house our digital balance is of vital importance and necessity, since it generates ease in relation to the use we make of our funds.

MyEtherWallet is a super easy to use and create wallet, I have been using it for years and I have no complaints about it, the best of all is that they give us our private keys to have full control of our assets.

One of the characteristics that stands out is that it allows us to save many erc20 tokens through contracts without any mishap and the cost of its shipping fees is within the reasonable framework of the market.

Yeah the guide is quite good enough for the beginners of this. Thanks for the infromation and help. Hope all readers will reach what they expected there.

I recommend using atomic or trust wallet. Both wallets are convenient and safe to use. It is also worth noting that they have a minimum Commission