How to create MyEtherWallet (For Beginners) - Page 4 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

How to create MyEtherWallet (For Beginners)

Wow it is very useful to the person who do not know how to create myetherwallet because in reality it's really hard to create myetherwallet before I cannot understand easily but after several times of register now I know that. Thids article can help to the user who wants to have myetherwallet and they will be easy to create because they will have guide.

i think all should use the official website. your provided link is not looking the official to me. my ether wallet is safe but there are many wallets like mew and they are also secured and user friendly.

On 12/25/2019 at 8:46 PM, Maahi said:

Keystore/JSON

Read more about what a Keystore/JSON file is here.

Step 1. Head to www.myetherwallet.com.

Step 2. Click ‘Create a New Wallet’.

Step 3. Choose the ‘By JSON File’ option.

Step 4. Enter a strong password, and write it down on paper.

We cannot recover or reset your password for you. Write it down!

Step 5. Download your JSON File, preferably to a USB device.

Do not open this file. It is meant to be used by our interface.

Step 6. Now you’re done, and ready to access your wallet!

Downloading your JSON file to a USB flash drive is probably the worst decision someone can make. Because someone can easily can steal the USB device or you could lose it. It is better to keep it on a secure hard drive somewhere in a safe location in your house.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 9/28/2019 at 10:47 PM, cryptokram said:

Hi there, Myetherwallet is one of the safest wallet to use for ERC-20 issued tokens.

Here is how to create your own wallet.

https://kb.myetherwallet.com/en/getting-started/how-to-create-a-wallet/

Just click the link, and follow the steps,

PS. Make sure to save your files and private keys properly.

You shared a link which doesn't match with myetherwallet homepage link. I thought that you shared a phising link. When I click on this I get the tutorial. I think you have to clearify the link. Because many people will got panic.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 1/1/2020 at 11:18 PM, Yusufa said:

Beginners are a little confused and, most likely, deceive, because they do not pay attention to public or private keys. Therefore, it is better to be careful when creating.

Right. the beginners should take care of there private key, some times they do mistake and share the keys with the scammers and that's why they lost their asset.

Head to www.myetherwallet.com.
Click 'Create a New Wallet'.
Choose the 'By JSON File' option.
Enter a strong password, and write it down on paper.
Download your JSON File, preferably to a USB device. ...
Now you're done, and ready to access your wallet!

On 1/5/2020 at 5:14 PM, Towhid said:

I am new but i creat my ERC20 account by mobile app.There are a problem in the application.If you uninstall the app your account will be delete so online account is best.

There no problems if you uninstall your application, you need just to store your private key and it's done you can install the app again and put your private key and you will see all the coins and tokens in your wallet 

6 hours ago, Urmila14 said:

Hey!  Everyone i don’t know how to create  mytherwallet someone can help me. 

If you don't know how, you can go directly to the first page section and go directly to the suggested link. And you can also find a way on YouTube for videos.

On 1/8/2020 at 2:11 PM, Tresiaalam123 said:

My ehther wallet is one the most trusted and safest wallet so far. Creating this wallet is also easy. This wallet helps to keep our coins safe and also the privacy of this wallet is very high.

It's true bro myetherwallet is the best for Ethereum and also all coins and tokens based ob Ethereum blockchain , it's secure abd easy to use abd create just with a simple steps . And you have to be careful about your private key don't put it's in any other website who claim that myetherwallet website check the site 

This wallet is very useful and easy to use. I have started searching for many portfolios, but most of them are complex, so I saw this wallet and I liked the way it was handled, thank you my friend

It seems to me that the easiest way to understand for beginners is to use YouTube videos. there you can see exactly where and how. the text is much more difficult to understand) but still thank you for your post and I hope it will be useful to many!

My friend, since you're offering this explanation to beginners, I would advise every beginner to work on the trustwallet wallet, which is safe. 
Easy to use. 
You support most of the coins. 
Plus for all and it's when you don't have eth in the beginning of the establishment of the wallet and send any business is the discount fees of the same currency

Edited by Abo3laa

I would advise you to get a hardware wallet like Trezor or Ledger hardware wallet if you are a big holder. You dont need to teach anyone step by step as it is stated already there, sometimes you need to walk alone!

As i have heard so much of good reviews and response by its users that i am also interested in making the account on it so that i can safely transact my coins and the coins can also be stored safely and protectively, thanks for sharing the information to make the account with it.

To create my ether wallet .. u have to require an email and then verification is required by u so that after it u need to backup the past phrase or recover phrase which can be 12 or 24 words of random order then at last set ur password.

Myetherwallet is one of the most ethereum wallets. The most used wallet in this forum is MyEtherWallet. Many clouds offer wallets for storing Ethereum. Wallet ethereum on this one, makes it easy for the miners without having to collect Ethereum in large quantities and can only be withdrawn. Visit the official website to register. After clicking "Create New Wallet", you will enter the next page. Then, you will be under the following page. Copy + paste "Private Key" on notepad and save.

On 9/28/2019 at 5:47 PM, cryptokram said:

Hi there, Myetherwallet is one of the safest wallet to use for ERC-20 issued tokens.

Wow this has help alot because I have been looking for how to even create an ethereum wallet over the time and I think this is the best information I have got for now , thank you my Friend.

It is more safe to use MEW in conjunction with Ledger device and don't worry about the private key stealing in the case the computer is compromised.

One thing I dont understand, do you just share link to tutorial how to create MyEtherWallet and you get comment "Great post" 😀

First when I read title I was thinking I will see whole tutorial here, how this how that etc. but when I open I only see link to some site with tutorial.

Secound, about "save your files and private keys" you forgot to write that MyEtherWallet "NOT RECOMMENDED" to access with those options.

I use MyEtherWallet and some things I dont understand and I would like to see here tutorial step by step not just link to some other site.

Peace

Creating myether wallet is very easier but if you do not prefer the secure ways to access your wallet than you will lose the funds you stored in the MEW wallet. Keep and make the hard copy of your secret seeds and keep that hard copy in extremely secured place. 

On 9/28/2019 at 9:47 PM, cryptokram said:

Thankyou for sharing this but why you prefer Myetherwallet? i mean we have many other wallets. i don't think so myetherwallet is good. 

I really was expecting an in forum tutorial instead of the link, the forum tutorials are always way much easier to understand than going to some links to read everything

I recently won a quantity of HEX on an aidrop but I cannot find them because in MEW, they say that this corner already exists so I cannot add it ..... how to do it?