Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JPCaMoney

Do you prefer to buy or sell crypt coins?

It depends on the value of crypto currency, and most of the time I used both because I can earn from both of it. Also, one of the best to use with crypto is investing. Be smart all the time when you are buying or selling crypto.

• +2 1

Yeah i prefer both of these to buy and sell and according to my knowledge i will buy the coins when the prices are going down and you can sell this out when the prices are going boosted from this you can earn valuable profit and also you can invest in trade to earn valuable profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

it all depends on what's in store for the coin. for example, I mainly sell cryptocurrency, since I collect it from drops, but when I understand that the coin will grow, I buy it a little, and then sell it again.

You have to buy currencies at a low price and wait for the price to go up in order to sell them in order to make money
But, my friend, it seems that you need to read more about trading rules and basics before entering into deals, so I advise you to do test trading first, then you will know yourself when to buy and sell

Well i really didn't get what you tried to say. Buy and sell coins are the most important things of cryptocurrency. Both are vice versa. Only buying or only selling will stuck the trade. Obviously we buy coins to earn profit while it increases but this doesn't work according to our wants. Market works in term of demand amd supply. So we need to understand that.

Both is needed for us and equally important. If we buy a coin we must sell it when it is pumped. Otherwise we won't get the profit which was the main reason of buying the coin.

On 10/12/2020 at 4:22 AM, JPCaMoney said:

I prefer both, I buy when the price goes down and sell obviously when the price goes up, this way I earn extra money. This is one of the ways you can earn money online.

Same, I prefer both. If you really want to earn money in crypto you should take those two as an opportunity because either you buy or sell a coin you could earn from it so much money. That's for me because crypto is one of my source of income so I did what is needed for me to earn money.

• Useful or interesting 1

This changes depends on the person himself , like for me i would prefer to sell and convert them into real money since i'm not a trader and just want to benefit from my earning while this thing won't be done by a trader who will exchange them for sure to another currency and trade with them

• +1 2

On 10/12/2020 at 2:22 AM, JPCaMoney said:

I prefer both, I buy when the price goes down and sell obviously when the price goes up, this way I earn extra money. This is one of the ways you can earn money online.

What you are talking about is knows as trading.In trading both buy and sell is important.But before trading on any coin you must have good knowledge about that coin and also you should know the basics of trading and must have control on your emotions.

Yes I very prefer this work is called like trading they earn money easier way but more focus and 100,% accurate present mind person show this work.

This method is used by many lovers of trading and it is one of the assets of profitable trading. I also prefer to buy at a low price and sell as soon as the price rises. In order to achieve this, the market must be monitored and studied.

You must do both because the price is not fixed most of the time, so if you buy a currency and this currency falls, it will be damaged and you will have to sell so as not to be hurt too much, it does not need much thinking

• Useful or interesting 1

As for me, in this matter I adhere to the position that you must first buy a token at a low price and wait until it grows. I had this with dogecoin when the price tripled due to a viral video in tiktok this summer. I also sometimes go to altcoins and wait for + 10%, after which I withdraw. I wish all of us great profits.

Have a good day

• +3 1

Buying and selling are generally interconnected, at some point you tend to sell what you have bought and vice versa but personally I prefare to sell rather than buy. 

• +2 1

Wellcom at this forum brother.  I want to say that it is business to buy and sell anything .at this forum you can earn money by buy different coins when they are low price and can sell when it's price increase. First you should need patient and collect coins by doing posts on it. 

• +1 1

Certainly, this is one of the most important ways to profit from cryptocurrencies and is to monitor the movement of the crypto market, when the price of the currency drops, you buy it and wait for the right time to sell it when its price increases and you will make good profits daily.

• +2 1

The right thing to work on is to really be sure that we are able to really working principles that work well for us , we need to really look for good ways to invest on and we need to follow the work and put together everything in the right perspective and be sure of it perfectly and really more importantly be sure to build something to

I like to gather crypto especially btc, so i like to buy at deep period and much excited to sell when market on fire i.e pumping. It gives joy and happiness when you make a lot of profits from the initial investment. But without patience and knowledge calculation to archive this won't be possible.

I think that we are all here buying and selling cryptocurrencies, they are two processes that are closely related to trading and investing, and the most important thing is buying and selling, knowing the right time to sell and buy, reading the market well and its trends, choosing the right currency and a good strategy.

prefiero comprarlas y ponerlas en una plataforma que me de intereses a largo plazo , ya que las criptomonedas van a ser el dinero del futuro

I see that according to the rise or fall of the currency price, a decision is made whether you want to buy or sell, for example, Bitcoin is now in the selling price, as for the Tomo, it is in the purchase price according to the currency in which you are trading, and it is always better when investing to keep an amount of money in reserve