How many Satoshi or any cryptocurrency can someone possibly earn? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tinkernelle

How many Satoshi or any cryptocurrency can someone possibly earn?

So, I'm new to Cryptoworld or cryptocurrency topics and I'm still learning about it. I was wondering if anyone here was able to earn so much from bitcoin or any cryptocurrency. I'm planning next year to somehow give it a shot earning from it. I actually have some apps that let me earn some satoshi but I haven't withdrawn anything yet as ot requires a huge amount of earnings first. So, does anyone here can give any suggestions for earning cryptocurrencies? And if you can share your story about your perseverance in earning it for some months or even a year, please do share. It can motivate me or anyone here.

Also I'd like to share this browser thar I'm using which has an ad-blocker. So useful! Aside from that, you may choose to turn on your rewards for ads that you may need to view. Last time I earned 200php from this browser. And hoping could possibly earn much in a year. This browser is called Brave Browser. Feel free to ask here for any information. Or you may share some of your earning apps. Let's help each other! Thank you! 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Earning is depending on how much you can spend time online and on what kind of sites you have, the best experience I had is when I signed up for this forum, and when I used a mining site before now 

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

If you want to earn a lot of Bitcoin, then I recommend you do Bitcoin trading, you can earn a lot more Bitcoin through trading, I also own several Bitcoin once I made such Bitcoin income.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Depending on how active and good you are to look for and look at an opportunity. If you are very active and very potential, of course, your income in the world of crypto currency will be great too. And vice versa. Because the opportunity of crypto at this time is very large.

• +5 1

it depends on how much time you use internet and what kinds of method do you use to earn cryptos. but in this forum wherein you can can satoshi per post or comment. 30,000 satoshi is not bad.

• +2 1

If you can make yourself an expert trader of Bitcoin then you don't need to find another way to earn Satoshi, smart trading of Bitcoin will be enough for you to earn a decent amount of Satoshi.

• +4 1

If you are thinking of earning Bitcoin, then I would say that it is better to earn Bitcoin by completing our trading legally, because we believe that it will be right for us to earn Bitcoin in the middle of trading.  Because there will be no problem.  Because we get Bitcoin through various sites for free but we do not get them after the site and they do not.

• +5 1

If you do hardware mining then you can earn around 100000 satoshis daily as per network speed in these days. If you do cloud mining then you can increase your earning with high investment. Also you can earn with trading. If you have good knowledge and good funds you can earn as you want.

• +1 2

On 12/24/2019 at 11:39 PM, Tinkernelle said:

So, I'm new to Cryptoworld or cryptocurrency topics and I'm still learning about it. I was wondering if anyone here was able to earn so much from bitcoin or any cryptocurrency. I'm planning next year to somehow give it a shot earning from it. I actually have some apps that let me earn some satoshi but I haven't withdrawn anything yet as ot requires a huge amount of earnings first. So, does anyone here can give any suggestions for earning cryptocurrencies? And if you can share your story about your perseverance in earning it for some months or even a year, please do share. It can motivate me or anyone here.

Welcome to the forum.

The amount of money anyone can earn from cryptocurrency depends on his/her own effort and knowledge. There are both low earners and high earners. If you just want to start earning and have only worked with apps, you can begin learning how to earn bitcoin by claiming from faucets. There are some legit faucets that support instant payment to micro wallets. You can earn more than apps with faucets. There are also some legit PTC websites like adbtc.top which pays you satoshis for every ad you click. This is how I started earning for the first time. But these are all low earning methods. You can send a pm to me if you need more info. The best earning method for you now is to make posts in this forum. You will earn a few dollars per day.

If you want to earn decent money, you have to educate yourself to enter the world of crypto trading. You can also seek help from members here if you have any questions regarding crypto trading. But don't take high risks first because you don't have enough experience.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

Everyone asks how to earn bitcoin on this and other forums, and I'm not sure why people don't read threads that were already created that ask this question.  There are only a few ways to do it in total and you're going to get the same answers about luck and experience and knowledge and capital and so forth that don't really tell you much of anything.

There are many cryptocurrencies in the market. Depends on your experience and knowledge, you could have experience but luck knowledge, another important thing is capital. You can earn free with bitcoin and many other cryptocurrencies faucets.  you can earn unlimited satoshis.

6 minutes ago, Ilustration said:

Bitcoin trading needs skill and knowledge because this is risky and our money here are not guaranteed to earn profit everyday. 

Yes there are risks, but there are plenty of income opportunities, if you can get a good idea about trading, and if you are well versed in training then you can earn good income from that day.

On 12/25/2019 at 4:09 AM, Tinkernelle said:

Of course it all depends on how dedicated you are and h w much time you can allocate, if you have a method you can make it full time job, this is the best time to earn Bitcoin but it's quite hard to earn one full Bitcoin in just a short period of time. 

• +1 1

Here in this forum you can earn 30,000 satoshis per day but if you want yo earn more you can invest but investing is risky thing.you can also trade but.this is also risky just like me when i trade for the first time i lost more than 100$.but now im learning a little bit.

There are many free faucets. You can earn free some satoshis. If you can join cryptotalk. Then you can earn daily 0.0003 satoshi. Cryptotalk forum is one of the best forum. I like it.

there is no limit to how many satoshis you can make from your investment but it all depends on how much money you have invested and when did you buy, because with every price rise you will be earning more satoshis

Form this platform there is only 30000 syntoshe is earn by one day. This is great platform and earn  profit day by day. This is good platform and give good opportunity for share crypto currency idea and this is prove good for the new comer and more people earn form this website and i am very happy after joining this.

Yep you can earn BAT with brave browser great for extra income. How about trading bro, you can earn more in trading, just practice it.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

Without Bitcoin trading you can't manage to get much profit from crypto currency because most of us are getting money by doing crypto trading

i think his point is how to get more satoshi which could be done by trading altcoins not bitcoin, because when altcoins pump they will increase your bitcoin holdings.

9 hours ago, Binbillal007 said:

$100 is a big loss, but you should had already learn from the mistake that happen to make you lose

Yes now im learning from my mistakes.its so hard to gain 100$ but mistakes do good if i learn from it.i always now take down notes and always study before i do trading or investing as i dont want now lose even single dollars

6 minutes ago, vivoy90 said:

You can earn up to 30000 satoshi from cryptotalk forum by doing posting here and your must be good material and having more then 100 characters and work on daily basis and earn from here.

I hope this 2020 will consider this forum to make it atleast 50,000satoshis i hope it will happened so that we will earn big and also we will be more inspired to stay here most of the time.

I think it will depend on how many sites you visit and how much you work or trade with cryptocurrency online, and the whole answer will depend on your work and the reason is that the more you are onlineThe more you work on the sites, the more you can earn cryptocurrency profitable

In this forum if I complete the 30 post count my total earning is 30 000 Satoshi. It can be increased if you used the other methods in Crypto Currency like trading, mining and using legit faucets.

On 12/25/2019 at 4:09 AM, Tinkernelle said:

Also I'd like to share this browser thar I'm using which has an ad-blocker. So useful! Aside from that, you may choose to turn on your rewards for ads that you may need to view. Last time I earned 200php from this browser. And hoping could possibly earn much in a year. This browser is called Brave Browser. Feel free to ask here for any information. Or you may share some of your earning apps. Let's help each other! Thank you! 

Here in this forum as my co members of this.here you will earn 100php and more per day.just post usefull and helpfull content.i already withdrawn here 12x now so total is 1200php in just only 12days so this forum is one good example of how you earn satoshi and it is verry helpfull forum.goodluck baddy happy new year