Trading bots, the way to improve your earnings. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yoanny

Trading bots, the way to improve your earnings.

11 hours ago, tienda said:

Yes @Syedbesharat Yobit trading bot it seems good. We can set it when are not face to our machine or device. It is a good tool, but we shouldn't forget to do manual trading to improve more our knowledge and experience about trading. Actually I have not idea about if exist others like Yobit trading bot.

Yobit trading boot is good pteactice  for newbies those who didn't experience boot trading can use jt for trading and make good use of it. The manually trading is best policy for leadner who don upgrade their knowledge by practising they couldn't break through to next level. Many people just lost money because of Boots so do more manually trading. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

12 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

@Oxygen99 You are correct my friend that there is no assurance in trading and we can not rely on anyone to remind us of the best time to trade. We should all be aware of the current market status and how we can benefit from it. Only then will we be able to earn some good profit.

The market is fluctuating a lot this days which is why we all need to focus and do the trading manually in order to benefit something reasonable from the field because our aim in trading is to make good profit to our various wallets.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When the trading robot was added to the yobit platform, I tried to use it, but I found that it was ineffective, so I returned to manual trading. Sometimes you need to change your trading strategy due to a sudden movement in the market.
I believe that a successful trader needs to monitor the market permanently and not rely on robots

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

23 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

@Oxygen99 You are correct my friend that there is no assurance in trading and we can not rely on anyone to remind us of the best time to trade. We should all be aware of the current market status and how we can benefit from it. Only then will we be able to earn some good profit.

If you are doing trading my friend @Dark Shadow then it is must that you make a group of friends that are in the same field and are well experienced.They can guide each other and can make trading little easy.You can divide the responsibilities of watching the trading price among the group members.It can be of great help.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

53 minutes ago, Flying11Horse said:

If you are doing trading my friend @Dark Shadow then it is must that you make a group of friends that are in the same field and are well experienced.They can guide each other and can make trading little easy.You can divide the responsibilities of watching the trading price among the group members.It can be of great help.

That is a great idea @Flying11Horse 👍. Creating a group with friends that are experienced traders will be really beneficial for everyone. Not only are you saving time by distributing the work, you are also making it possible to never miss a good opportunity.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

I believe that trading with bots is the way to passively earn money since you do nothing, everything is done by the bot and the bot will give you very good profits and you can achieve your financial freedom and receive passive income that is what I believe  maybe in a while I'll start using bots to have passive income.

On 11/1/2020 at 5:16 PM, Raqeebzy said:

The only automated trading I can recommend is Yobit's RoboTrade.

Yes i agree with you yobits robotrade is one of the best option for an experienced crypto trader because you need some knowledge about price predictions of any con you want to automatically buy and sell for getting profits .

On 10/11/2020 at 6:24 AM, Yoanny said:
  • Set up your own business strategy and let the bot change for you.
  • The bot offers dozens of volatility, trend, and volume indicators, as well as tools for technical analysis of the market, all of which help you determine the most appropriate trading strategy.
  • It allows you to analyze past data, which can help you adjust your business strategy for optimal profitability.
  • You can stop them at any time.

When i see a discussion about trading bots, I'll only recommend yobit's robotrade. Its a good trading bot, easy to use, ad safe! You just set your orders, pairs, and the bot will make the trades if the price reaches your selling or buying point.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think placing an order in yobit is also a bit like not which trades your coins automatically when market price becomes equal to your order price. This type of automation in other trading stages can really help traders.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Have you tried using these bots before and your trades succeeded, if the answer is yes, I hope that you share with us your experience so that confidence may prevail because I do not trust these bots, but rather I prefer manual trading.

• +1 1

22 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

That is a great idea @Flying11Horse 👍. Creating a group with friends that are experienced traders will be really beneficial for everyone. Not only are you saving time by distributing the work, you are also making it possible to never miss a good opportunity.

You are right there @Dark Shadow you got my point.A group of traders can prove to be very successful if the group contains well experienced traders.You can make these sort of groups in Facebook.Telegram can also be an option.These two are good ways of making a group.You can easily find good traders if you search in different social media platforms like Facebook Twitter  and etc.First find some experienced traders and then socialize with them ,make them friends and then ask them to join your group.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Trading bots are good. It give you a facility that being offline your trading didn't not stop and you get your profit. But i think that without bot trading is best because you can think about market prices and can change order but bot can't. 

I really do not trust trading bots, since many simply copy the algorithm of the main or most famous bots, also many are configured by virtue of pumping or manipulating markets for the benefits of the owners who bought cheaply and take advantage of the  free funds to raise the value.

Trading bots are one of the means of making easy profits because the bot can bring you profits without any effort from you, but this requires good capital and the search for good bots.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Trading bots have very good techniques we are program them to make trades with having automated processes of the plan that we make manually, they are do this automated. I am seen many about their use but I am not bought any yet. I am look for the yobit robotrader first maybe and learn how these are used before.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Omar Ommeish said:

Trading bots are one of the means of making easy profits because the bot can bring you profits without any effort from you, but this requires good capital and the search for good bots.

i dont know if you ever used one but the profits are not consistent, this is why i always prefer to do my own trading rather than let a bot do it for me, plus when you do your own trade you can maximize your gains as well.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, your post is really useful and there are many platforms such as Binance that allow trading bots for their users and make good profits, but in my opinion, you must have sufficient knowledge and experience in trading cryptocurrencies before doing this type of bot trading in order to Do not lose your money.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Well I will tell you a case which happened with me. When I entered in trading platform. I entered through a broker app called iq option. IQ option have so many tools to predict the market movement. So I learned to use this tools. Then i just applied this by using demo money. And I won 100% of all trades. Then I started with original money. And guess what my win percent was 10 out of 100. What does that mean. This tools are not really helpful. And this website too are not genuine. Better do your own survey and then invest 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Thanks for giving us this important details about trading bots. Now about the more important facts that I was expecting. Profitability. Tell to us how much this was changed and to which direction since you started using bots. This is something a trader needs to know more than anything else. How you manage your bots, how you program them and what strategies you are using.

All this in this post is like an introduction to what can a trader do but has nothing in depth, not even an example to make someone interested.

• +5 1

I dont like the trading bots because they dont trade for their strategy, but they only trade according to your setting in order for it to trade even if you are not around, so it need good experience on setting it.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

For me, trading robots are wonderful in some things, including that they do not deal with emotion like humans and there is no such thing as fear.

• +5 1

On 11/1/2020 at 7:16 AM, Raqeebzy said:

Trading bots are not perfect, in fact not for beginner traders. You have to have a few knowledge to set up an automated trading bots to a configuration that suits your trading style and market situation. I have a few experience with trading bots and as time progresses, they won't contribute to your trading experience. Lastly, trading bots doesn't come freely. In fact, a free trading bot might be a phishing or scam attempt, thus, one should be careful with it. 

It's like you say, most of the trading bots that exist are not free, that's why they have caught my attention so much. I've been trading these for a while now, and the results have been good.

Though bots can be helpful for you not to miss out on certain trades, there is still risk involve as these lack the human instinct and decision making. One needs to be an experienced trader to be able to see the pros and cons of the rules you set for bots hence is not so advisable for beginners.

3 hours ago, kenan 1 said:

@Omar Ommeish

Do these trading robots really exist ?? I didn't know it, it's really an amazing development in the crypto world
What are its advantages? Can we rely on it? What are its shortcomings?
Thank you for your answer

Yes, these robots already exist and you can rely on them in order to achieve profits, but one of their flaws is that there are many of them fraud and you cannot trust it, so everyone relies on themselves and shies away from trading using robots at the present time.

• +2 1

On 11/1/2020 at 1:16 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Trading bots are not perfect, in fact not for beginner traders. You have to have a few knowledge to set up an automated trading bots to a configuration that suits your trading style and market situation. I have a few experience with trading bots and as time progresses, they won't contribute to your trading experience. Lastly, trading bots doesn't come freely. In fact, a free trading bot might be a phishing or scam attempt, thus, one should be careful with it. 

Yes, dear colleague, I totally agree with you and the way to respond on this issue since it is not easy to deal with robots as the colleague says and the best robots are paid
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

• +2 1