Any other new crytocurrency like Bitcoin in future? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
harsh

Any other new crytocurrency like Bitcoin in future?

For profit there are coins better than bitcokn but for rank Bitcoin will maintain it forever. 

I think it is possible because other currencies like doge coins lite coins eth ate accross the btc price  in future. some other currencies may be emrged.

• Useful or interesting 1

The most famous of the new coins is cryptoyuan. The developers of this coin have already applied for 80 patents! This means that the coin will be made of new products. Given the population of China, this is a possible competitor to bitcoin.

On 2/14/2020 at 11:17 AM, Sohag01 said:

Litecoin – Litecoin is regarded as Bitcoin's leading rival at present, and it is designed for processing smaller transactions faster. It was founded in October 2011 as "a coin that is silver to Bitcoin's gold,” according to founder Charles Lee.

Ethereum is bitcoins leading rival. And bitcoin has no rival. Bitcoin is $190 billion while ethereum the second is just $33 billion yesterday after it increase to $280 in price. 

Hy guys. May be mnew currency should be replace at bitcoin . It is posibile. That is change of the world . If you can replace it may be occor. 

The amount invested in bitcoins of investors currently differs significantly from that of UltCoin. General Chat Chat LoungFrom a user's perspective, I can say that ETH and other alternative currencies currently outperform Bitcoins in a cheap and fast transaction. This is a very speculative question. Maybe, or maybe not...

The encrypted currencies you can invest so much, you can look for them in the encrypted currency market, but finding a currency that's like bitcoin in terms of price or acquisition in the encryption market seems impossible at the moment.

We cannot predict anything.  As there are many cryptocurrency but bitcoin is the best coin. In future anything can be happen   

in attendance was consequently loads of likely coin for the next years but with distinctive determination than bitcoin, I would endorse to misappropriate a seem VLX , ether and litecoin, That serves as very potential and they was actively rising their project. and I'm definitely other are soon gonna be around

I don't think more introduction of new currency is required. Because focusing on different currency or coins will not help an individual currency to work permanently which may disappoint many investors to invest in any ither currency. 

I don't think any other cryptocurrency may become a new bitcoin in the future. In my opinion this is total impossible. He is only one and others can only just try to partially repeat his path.

On 12/25/2019 at 9:31 AM, teminalibug said:

If you are struggling on which coin to buy, you should not, buy coin that has lower price big volume but less coins in the circulation.

It is very much sure that money coins are wating come into the market. Bitcoin always remains in first place  in my opinion  no body knows that what would happen in future. 

I don’t know about this in this crypto world anything can happen so choose a best potential coin like bitcoin i think it was very tough.      

Nobody can predict it. Bitcoin has very high pricing and breaking it's records of very hard. If you are thinking that new cryptocurrency will arise and will perform more better than bitcoin then it won't gonna happen so. Instead that old cryptocurrency like ethereum and litecoin might overtake bitcoin but that's too very hard to achieve. It's like a challenge.

2 hours ago, Samreen701 said:

It is very much sure that money coins are wating come into the market. Bitcoin always remains in first place  in my opinion  no body knows that what would happen in future. 

I think i know almost 70% of what will become of crypto in the future, everything is clear of you study the market well.

Now, it is easy to create and lunch your own crypto currency and that is why it is impossible to have another bitcoin in the future because of the competition in many coins. 

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

I am sorry my friend I don't think I can help you at all regarding this. I have knowledge only on bitcoin. This is most difficult to predict what will happen in future I suggest you to go with bitcoin it is going to get higher and higher i think. 

On 12/24/2019 at 4:55 PM, harsh said:

Anyone knows if there is a new cryptocurrency launched, like the bitcoin was in 2009, which holds the potential to get large share of market in near future? I was late in investing bitcoins but If there is anything that we can invest right now and will  possibly get great returns in future, please share.

I don't see any other coin rising to the game of bitcoins but if you are talking about the future I can't tell you know no one can predict the future so let's not just conclude yet

Its will be a very long time for this to happy because for now I don't think they can be any new Crypto currency just like bitcoin dominating the entire Crypto market capitalization. Well for now I don't think they can evey be.

On 12/24/2019 at 5:55 PM, harsh said:

Anyone knows if there is a new cryptocurrency launched, like the bitcoin was in 2009, which holds the potential to get large share of market in near future? I was late in investing bitcoins but If there is anything that we can invest right now and will  possibly get great returns in future, please share.

Real value of bitcoin was based on that nothing like that had existed in the past and now you would like to found somehing similar? New cryptos are launched every day and most of them are copies of copies and don't hold any value. I wouldn't try to find new bitcoin because even bitcoin isn't old yet and have much room to grow.

I suppose ELASTOS is a lot improved than ethereum and Bitcoin.it has impending to transform internet.you canister peruse about this coin on Google and keep under surveillance videos on YouTube.you will be amazed by the concept.

I have no idea, but if you glimpse for a coin that has aptitude like butcoin had, glance for coins with not a lot circulation.

On 12/24/2019 at 9:55 PM, harsh said:

Bitcoin is first crypto currency and for that it has a high recognition  . But there are already a lot of other crypto currency and they are doing just great .They also can lead the future.

There was such huge numbers of potential coin or token for the following years however with unexpected reason in comparison to bitcoin, I would prescribe to investigate NPXS, NRG And likewise litecoin, That was potential and they was effectively building up their venture.