What about investing in crypto currency ? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leon Raj

What about investing in crypto currency ?

Now a days , crypto currency has become very popular around the world. Crypto currency are highly unstable , so investing in crypto currency has a high risk of loss of your money . So , you should choose the correct crypto currency to invest . As my knowledge , Bitcoin core's value will increase a lot in four or five years , so I suggest investing in it . Also before investing in any crypto currency , make sure it is legal in your country.

If you have a lot of money and don't know what to do with it , it is good investing in crypto currency. But invest anything at your own risk .

Thank you.

images - 2019-12-24T203525.810.jpeg

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 7
  • +2 4
  • +3 5
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

Now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency because the use of affinity is increasing day by day and many people are using the currency as everyone's demand for currency is increasing all the time, so if you say a little bit that you invest in the stock market then the next time you increase the price you will be much higher. Be able to benefit

Now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency because the use of affinity is increasing day by day and many people are using the currency as everyone's demand for currency is increasing all the time, so if you say a little bit that you invest in the stock market then the next time you increase the price you will be much higher. Be able to benefit

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

I think at the present the best way to get money is investing in cryptocurrency, there are many option to invest and there are many opportunity but yes you need some knowledge for not make errors.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Honestly, there's no safe I investment all investment has high risk, it depends on the investors on how will they do things and handle things carefully, for example, I personally, for the past years I already investing in cryptocurrency through trading and holding a coin, at first of course I experience of losing a money in trading just because I still don't have the experience, knowledge, and skill, but after some time of studying, gathering information and risking again I manage to be little bit professional when it comes to trading so together with risk should be confidence and knowledge to succeed.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

I also think and highly recommend in investing in cryptocurrency because like I did in the past I take the risk and conquer the fear in investing and trusting crypto but after taking the risk and see the fruit of my hard work I tightened my grasp on crypto world for me to learn and to explore more and to earn more and now I also introducing crypto world to everyone I know and help them to earn their own money for good.

We all know it was really helpful investing in crypto currencies because you can always have a look also the value of cryptocurrencies in the market are not stable, can be sometimes good or bad. Atleast worth it when you have invest when the value of btc are high

Investing in cryptocurrencies is a good idea and great profits can be achieved if we go according to a carefully studied plan and we are not encouraged and we must be patient and have discipline

• +2 1

THINK POSITIVE

Based on an investment in crypto, you can get benefits for yourself, and this certainly affects the deposit. 

• +1 1

Whoever is interested in investing their amounts then should try in any of the Cryptocurrencies because Cryptocurrencies are giving more profits and its also good to invest on it for a long term.

One of the best ways to make money is to invest in cryptocurrency You can make more profit in a very short time by investing in crypto currency, but of course you must invest in the right crypto currency.

investing in crypto currencies is the best thing to do nowadays and i think whoever is missing out on it is missing out on the greatest opportunity to make free money.

On 12/24/2019 at 8:07 PM, Leon Raj said:

Now a days , crypto currency has become very popular around the world. Crypto currency are highly unstable , so investing in crypto currency has a high risk of loss of your money . So , you should choose the correct crypto currency to invest . As my knowledge , Bitcoin core's value will increase a lot in four or five years , so I suggest investing in it . Also before investing in any crypto currency , make sure it is legal in your country.

If you have a lot of money and don't know what to do with it , it is good investing in crypto currency. But invest anything at your own risk .

Thank you.

images - 2019-12-24T203525.810.jpeg

Investing in crypto is risky and also beneficial.But he should knowns where to invest and how much.Because if you invested without knowledge it will be lost.Crypto is unpredictable no one know when BTC,ETH  can goes up and down.

Investing money is the good decision to get profit.But right now all Cryptocurrency is not stable.So you need to choose good currency otherwise you will lose in investing

With the massive growth and demands for crypto currencies among the population of this world, investing in crypto currencies now will be a good option for all, even big companies are starting to consider crypto currency as the safest and valuable ways to trade for business purposes. Crypto currency are now showing signs of its potential and safety measures and the benefits it gives. 

You can invest in your own wallets .. don't trust any one or any company .. just learn how to trade and hold .. then everything will be ok

whether it legal or not, we should buy it and hold for few years, as it will be legalize in future, or it could be legalize. Then we will regret not to purchse at this time of cheap prices.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I really like it, but, I will not put all the money I use to invest only in cryptocurrency, I also want to have a real business, because real and digital business can be a good investment.

precisely because of its volatility, crypto can be both beneficial and detrimental in one moment. because crypto price movements are sometimes very extreme. if you do the analysis and the right timing, then a big profit can be obtained when buying at low prices and selling when prices go up big, and that can happen with a very fast time or the possibility of what happens is the opposite. so, be careful and wise in investing in crypto.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2

Investing money to make a profit is really one of the best decisions. According to our knowledge that cryptocurrency is not stable now, if it is not invested right now, investing marketing will have to lose.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

crypto currency good for investment but without knowledge maybe you face loss.this is good to invest in crypto currencies because now all coins price low.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

in my point of view that's a good idea investing your money in cryptocurrency. because in this time is very popular business. and cryptocurrency past history is also very good. but every time you have to ready for situation. sometime demands are growth sometime demand are down. 

Investment is your opportunity to make money using crypto currency. They are traded between exchanges and user by user with no broker and tracked on digital ledgers. No taxes but have value. Volume is exist and you take control your asset, don't deny it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Investing in cryptocurrency have a risk attach to it, many in crypto world knows and understand this part of crypto but as long as you consider the risk and take measures to reduce it, you are good for investing in cryptocurrency and will get profits.

The simplest way to invest in digital currencies, one of which is arbitrage with the practice and strategy of seeking profits by utilizing differences in crypto market prices, differences in selling prices and buying prices on each exchanger platform, are valued as opportunities by crypto investors to make profits the instant. Many ways to invest in digital currencies.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

That's true buddy investing is a nice idea than to gambled youre extra money.in crypto currency sure you will gain in the future most specially if you are investing in bitcoin.

But.

Just invest what you can afford to lose