How to Trade in Yobit. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakil Mahmud

How to Trade in Yobit.

You can trade and invest easily in yobit. It is user friendly. You can just login and on the left side you can see coins you want to buy and sell and click on it and buy the coin you want. You should analyse the graphs and know values. You need to have patience and get suggestions from experienced one.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Good question, you can explore yobit by yourself but I guess I'm responsible to tell you how to trade in yobit because of your post. You just need to go on the website of yobit then, click the "trade" on the menu tab and after that you'll see the market at the lower left of your screen, choose the coin you want, that's it. That's the interface of trading in yobit, you just need to buy and sell some coin.

• +4 1

The very first time I started trading on yobit it was a little bit difficult because I came from the world of forex and then I thought once you send your order it automatically happens but the truth is there is a 2 way thing here, you sell your 200 ripples there must be someone ready to buy them and at the price you have sold them so this is different but it technically works like any other traditional trade whether in stocks or in forex it works okay the same so to me it was not such a bad idea it does work well.

• +5 1

Well it's very easy to trade in yobit exchange because on yobit exchange platform every thing has separate portion. But trading needs a lot of knowledge and experience to get more profit. We have to learn about the best time for trading. 

On 10/10/2020 at 8:02 PM, Sakil Mahmud said:

This page gives the lowdown on all the digital currencies that are disrupting the crypto coin ecosystem. This portion has some graphs that can give traders the most actionable insights into which coin is worth investing in, and which one is not. Besides, this webpage gives the details on trade history, buying orders, and selling orders. There’s even a separate section on the available balance in your account. Plus, to improve the user experience, the site gives you the ability to trade the crypto assets with a single click.

Exactly, yobit has really nice feature where we can actually exchange coins or buy them. This has made us easy to analyze the graphical increasing or decreasing value of coin. Also here we have separate column of our own earnings and collection which can be generate by logging in the cryptotalk account. Yobit has made trading easy . 

• +2 1

Dear friend, trading within the yobit platform is easy .... through the list of currencies and their prices, we clicked on it, then we buy part of the currency with the capital that you own, but the portfolios must be charged with the capital and then trade the currency that you set in your goal in order to earn thanks from it

2 minutes ago, abohasnn9 said:

Dear friend, trading within the yobit platform is easy .... through the list of currencies and their prices, we clicked on it, then we buy part of the currency with the capital that you own, but the portfolios must be charged with the capital and then trade the currency that you set in your goal in order to earn thanks from it

@abohasnn9 I haven't tried trading on yobit yet. But I will do it soon after completing my 100 posts when I would have something to exchange for. Your information will help me then. Thank you.

Yobit is one of the best and genuine site for trading. As it is becoming popular day by day more and more members join it. Trading as such is very easy. But to make a profit in the trade one has to study the market trends very carefully and in detail.

On 10/10/2020 at 7:17 PM, Sakil Mahmud said:

This page gives the lowdown on all the digital currencies that are disrupting the crypto coin ecosystem. This portion has some graphs that can give traders the most actionable insights into which coin is worth investing in, and which one is not. Besides, this webpage gives the details on trade history, buying orders, and selling orders. There’s even a separate section on the available balance in your account. Plus, to improve the user experience, the site gives you the ability to trade the crypto assets with a single click.

Dear @Sakil Mahmud you are right that trading on yobit is on one click but dear you must have the good knowledge about the every coin which you want to trade if you know about that then you can make profit other you will be in danger of loss.

Now in yobit exchange if someone don't know how to trade and don't know witch coins to choose for trading he can use the robot trading in the yobit, I use it all the time and it's really profitable don't need to analyse the chart or stay a long time to observe the price, just put the robot and go to sleep and you can stop it at any time

Yes, my friend, Cryptotalk provides a lot of information about the currency trading process and how to invest it and gives us the opportunity to gain knowledge and experience through the topics that all members share on this platform, but you must be aware of how important your work time is, although it is an easy-to-use destination and be careful. In dealing with others to avoid fraudsters .. I wish all the best

I agree with you, it is easy to work inside yobit, but you have to be with extensive experience in every sense of the word if you want to do the process of trading and investing, otherwise you will lose your money and not earn

The designer of the sight is very much on point. It is so much easier for someone like me who is new to the world of cryptocurrency to get aa hold of what's going on in in the market. I just need to know what right steps and decisions to make when trading.

Yes, it's very easy to trade in yobit but it hasn't got all the features like target price and stop loss and use of many indicators which is very important of analysis and we can't draw any trend lines and all. So, if they add the feature of trading view and add future and options trading will be more important.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Trading with yobit is quite an easy job. 

Some easy steps are below

1) sign up to create an account, open the yobit site

2) secure your yobit by two factor authentication

3) save funds in your yobit account

4) start trading Bitcoin on yobit.

My dear friend, Trading at yobit exchange is very easy, straight forward and instant as you just need to press on the coin you want to trade at the left side on coins list and it will bring the BTC pair and you enter the amount you wish to buy or sell and that so you are don Good Luck

After opening an account on the Yobit platform, you will enter trading.  It is an easy-to-use destination and you don't need to understand too much as the purchase price is on the left side.  The sale is on the right when I explain it earlier.

Firstly sign up on yobit, create an account, open yhe yobit exchange site. Then secure your yobit account by setting 2FA. funding your yobit account. Start trading bitcoin on yobit.

It is simple, don't be too panic or worried trading doesn't need rushing it is what you have to learn and learn to make sure you have garner enough experience, skills to handle it. You must be wise and smart enough to choose a value coin, study the price fluctuations and then be  current checking the market time to time not to loose

• +4 1

On 10/13/2020 at 8:03 PM, basel23 said:

Yes, I agree with you. The yobit platform has an easy-to-use interface, but I do not advise you to trade if you do not have enough experience to do so because you will lose all your money in a short period.

Hello dear colleague, I am totally in favor of your proposal that the yobit platform is easy to operate, but as the colleague says, first of all, be very careful because you could lose all your money
A big greeting to the whole community

Well it's very easy to trade in yobit exchange because on yobit exchange platform every thing has separate portion. But trading needs a lot of knowledge and experience to get more profit. We have to learn about the best time for trading. 

If you want to enter the world of trading, the Yobit platform is not the one that will provide you with everything a trader needs!
I think Yobit is a good platform for investing, gambling and virtual mining! As for the subject of trading here, it is only in order to buy or sell a currency!
For me, I use the Binance platform for trading as it has many tools that save a lot of time for the trader !!
Like the OCO command with which you can make the computer do the monitoring work for you

1 hour ago, Guru2050 said:

It is simple, don't be too panic or worried trading doesn't need rushing it is what you have to learn and learn to make sure you have garner enough experience, skills to handle it. You must be wise and smart enough to choose a value coin, study the price fluctuations and then be  current checking the market time to time not to loose

Right you words.quick  has no need to trade.  It takes a lot of experience to trade.  If you understand the market of coins, and can estimate the value of coins then trading will bring good profit for you.  If you can buy coins at a lower price and sell coins at a higher price, you can make a profit by trading.  So gain a lot of knowledge to trade.

The system used in the Yobit platform is coordinated and organized, which gives ease of handling

From the main page, you can see your balance in full

There is a line on the left side of the page cryptocurrencies and prices in general

And on the right end are the chats

In the middle is the option of currency trading and buy and sell orders

And all of that is in great coordination