How can buy/sell bitcoin - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sbroy01

How can buy/sell bitcoin

There are many sites where to buy and sell bitcoins but among them all I prefer using Localbitcoins because you buy or sell with local currency and one thing to note avoid buying or selling of bitcoins off escrow because there are many scamers out there stay safe only use a P2P exchanging for this service.

On 12/24/2019 at 8:48 AM, sbroy01 said:

Paypal is not available in our country.

This is rare, usually paypal is accepted in most countries. Banks in your country do not accept paypal or the other way around?

Anyway, lately it is obvious that the transactions sector with major companies as Visa, Mastercard and many banks are looking again into cryptocurrencies this time with favorable terms. I've noticed this shift happening for many months now and it can only be a good thing for cryptocurrencies.

There are a lot of ways to buy and sell, where you can use trusted platforms and websites, and in some countries there are special ATMs, and you can also buy and sell through people who act as intermediaries.

Despite the large number of sites that provide the ability to transfer bitcoin to Payeer, Paypal and Skrill accounts, I prefer not to sell cryptocurrencies to these sites, in my opinion, the future of encryption is good and maintaining it is a good step, and Paypal and Payeer services are not available in all countries

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 hours ago, King98 said:

All of them have a good amount of money from the referral program Roy and I always use it to keep and trade my currencies and you can use Paxfulful just like the local lococots and I agree with you very much Secure and fast exchanger localcoine

Paxful is a pair to pair exchange, at times, it is cumbersome for me, their withdrawal fee is 0.0005 btc which too high for me, it also only support only bitcoin, you can not exchange instantly . That is why incan not use it. 

Actually, I think that seeking the help of a local third party during the process of buying or selling bitcoin or cryptocurrency brings a lot of benefit and speed to people, but we must make sure that the person is reliable

There are some bank cards that attend to purchase and deal with Bitcoin and your account will be prepared if you do it like paysera. I sell bitcoin locally only.

I personally prefer to not sell bitcoin ,specially for fiat . The future will be all about crypto currency, please keep it in your mind.

You should search for resources in the network and find a suitable payment system for you. Or if there are friends in the network to exchange Fiat for cryptocurrencies through them.

My friend, the crypto world contains a large number of ways and locations that enable us to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. The most important of these methods are automated teller machines that have been placed in some countries of the world in addition to some platforms such as yobit platform or through a person called a broker and this person is present within every A country that uses cryptocurrencies

Yobit exchange allows you to deposit USD kindly check if your country allows Perfect Money or Payeer to use. If you are able to deposit USD on the Yobit exchange, you can easily buy Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies by using deposited USD. 

I have dealt before on this site as the best site. Because you are dealing face to face, and also wanting to buy and sell. If you previously sent your money, the transaction will not be closed until you are given what you have purchased. It accepts any type of payment method that you want to paypal. payeer ... The important thing is that you are not afraid to lose your money or steal you.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

All you mentioned are payment processors, not a cryptocurrency exchange, the cryptocurrency trading availability on them are just added services. To buy/sell Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency, you need a good exchange with a very good liquidity, volume, good UI and usability. Check on CoinMarketCap for list of top exchangy.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

You can usually buy bitcoin at a local broker in your country, but if you don't have that option you can buy at exchanges that offer P2P trading

There are lots of websites give you this service, but make sure you try formal and known ways so you don't you lose your money, as for me I use payeer or buy  from someone I know.

• +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

On 12/23/2019 at 11:48 PM, sbroy01 said:

I am selling my bitcoin on localbitcoin and it is the easy way to buy or sell bitcoin and recently Neteller and skrill add to buy sell bitcoin so its good idea but it's limited because they add this service for few countries.You can also use coinbase for buy and sell bitcoin and some crypto coin. Payoneer never allow bitcoin or any kind of gambling site and I was contacted there support system and they said that they don't accept crypto or other betting site and don't use there MasterCard to use this service otherwise your card will block and the account will be suspended soon.By the way,Paypal is not available in our country.

It is like everything is sold when it is at a high price, it is bought when it has fallen to take advantage of the difference and have a constant profit

It is not very difficult, just knowing that the most important pages help you in the process, there is nothing to stop you, friend.

C'est toujours facile d'acheter l'eau de vendre des bitcoin dans des échanges comme yobit ou bainans il vaut la peine de regarder des vidéos sur YouTube et apprendre

23 hours ago, JohanDonne said:

Slowly more and more people will start getting into the market and thus will be more ways to exchange and buy and sell the cryptocurrancy, so it will be easy in future.

The trend can't be said so earlier  it is possible  that due to any reason cryptocurrency go useless and people take no care regarding it in future?

now there are many methodes, for me i'm buy bitcoin from my friends and one site in my country because it accept our local cash

There a lot of way to buy or sell bitcoin it depends where you want to transfer if you use any walltets like blockchain you can use exchages not bit pesentage, if you work in yobit you can buy there not any porblems

To buy BTC you can do it from many platforms or tickets that allow you to fund, my recommendation is before making a transaction you must verify the reputation and quality of the platform that you do to avoid scams

As the world's first cryptocurrency, Bitcoin (BTC) was the oldest with widespread success, and to date, it remains the largest and most popular cryptocurrency in the world. People are increasingly trading in cryptocurrencies and looking at it as a viable investment option. However, while buying bitcoins on the Bitcoin exchange may be difficult for many people due to the high costs, trading Bitcoin CFDs makes it easier for them to enter the bitcoin space.

• -3 1

Buying Bitcoins through Bitcoin exchange services.
You find people willing to sell
Bitcoin in exchange for payment with a credit card or PayPal, most Bitcoin exchange services do not allow funds to be added using these payment methods. This is due to the situations in which someone can buy Bitcoins through PayPal, and then reverse their part.

Similar to online shops, crypto asset exchanges (markets) for buying Bitcoin crypto assets are easy to find on the Internet. But, you have to be careful, don't choose the wrong choice, actually buying bitcoin at a down price is highly recommended so you can sell it when the price goes up so from there you can get a large enough profit.