How can buy/sell bitcoin - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sbroy01

How can buy/sell bitcoin

On 12/28/2019 at 10:37 AM, Win said:

You can buy and sell bitcoin on binance,coinbase,blockchain,kucoin and other trusted exchanger.also dont forget the one of the best the yobit.it is easy to buy and sell here and so very easy to use and safe

Yes yobit is a good and reliable exchange site so far it is the site am using for now so far I have no issues nor problems with it  yobit is also a safe site too

There are many ways to buy some crypto but it will depend on the location where you are in. Some ways are not available on some country just like coins.ph in the Philippines which is not applicable to other countries since it uses php and btc. Also speaking about gambling, majority of those exchange does not allow gambling so just be careful not to be traced.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

On 12/24/2019 at 2:48 PM, sbroy01 said:

I am selling my bitcoin on localbitcoin and it is the easy way to buy or sell bitcoin and recently Neteller and skrill add to buy sell bitcoin so its good idea but it's limited because they add this service for few countries.You can also use coinbase for buy and sell bitcoin and some crypto coin. Payoneer never allow bitcoin or any kind of gambling site and I was contacted there support system and they said that they don't accept crypto or other betting site and don't use there MasterCard to use this service otherwise your card will block and the account will be suspended soon.By the way,Paypal is not available in our country.

Right now there are plenty of options to buy bitcoin and it will be more convenient if you have local exchanges in your country so you can easily cash in, cash out or even exchange to whatever currencies do you like to exchange with your fiat. 

You can buy and sell your bitcoins through paxful and localbitcoins, there you can choose if to buy or sell instantly or selling or buy by placing order 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

In addition to what you said, the Perfect Money wallet provides the option to store bitcoin, and you can also exchange bitcoin for another currency within the wallet.

there are many site and exchanges that you can buy or sell bitcoin even you in some of them you can buy bitcoin with your master card or visa card.i didn't use local bitcoin platform yet but i used many other platforms and i really like to try local bitcoin too.

23 hours ago, Towhid said:

Hi friend you can buy or sell bitcoin and other coin in coinbsae.But if you need paper money you can buy your country online market.

There is no any country online crypto market, So all buying and selling of bitcoins should be done in the officially platforms that's are eligible

I can buy and sell bitcoin in eworld.ltd It is a Bangladeshi trusted website. Where you can buy and sell crypto currency and got your money by Bkash and Rocket.

On 2/7/2020 at 2:28 PM, Lubruselu said:

There is no any country online crypto market, So all buying and selling of bitcoins should be done in the officially platforms that's are eligible

Maybe in the future while cryptocurrencies are legalized worldwide in all country, we will be able to buy and sell cryptocurrencies in our banks 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Many websites available for buy or sell crypto currencies personally I using paxfull or wazirx exchange for buy or sell crypto both is genuine site you can use.

On 12/24/2019 at 2:48 PM, sbroy01 said:

I am selling my bitcoin on localbitcoin and it is the easy way to buy or sell bitcoin and recently Neteller and skrill add to buy sell bitcoin so its good idea but it's limited because they add this service for few countries.You can also use coinbase for buy and sell bitcoin and some crypto coin. Payoneer never allow bitcoin or any kind of gambling site and I was contacted there support system and they said that they don't accept crypto or other betting site and don't use there MasterCard to use this service otherwise your card will block and the account will be suspended soon.By the way,Paypal is not available in our country.

During the early days of cryptocurrency Local Bitcoin is the front runner when it comes to p2p trading, but now there are more services that offer BTC to FIAT exchange easily and with bank transfer support. But still P2P exchange is still one the best way to buy BTC in BULK without affecting the price of the live market.

spacer.png

PayPal isnot available means you are from third world countries and. Sure in every country there is craze of mobile gaming, buy gift cards with btc and sell them to gamers or streamer and get money without any problems

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

You could acquire bitcoin coming from a great swap web sites just like Binance and also yobit so you can find coming from someone also

Bitcoin news
PayPal manager expects bitcoin to reach $ 1 million
KheirEddine April 16, 2019
Share on Facebook, Share on Twitter

The PayPal manager wrote an article in which he concluded that there was a 50% chance for Bitcoin (BTC) to survive and triumph, and in the event that happens, it would tie it over $ 1 million in the next 7 to 10 years. Casares made the remarks in a post on the Kana and Katana website on March 1.

If Bitcoin succeeds, it could be worth more than $ 1 million in 7 to 10 years. This is 250 times made today (at the time of this writing, Bitcoin price was around $ 4000)

There are different ways to buy and sell bitcoin and using some exchange platform, but I suggest before you choose a platform you must see first it's reputation if it's good, well I only do buy /sell in Yobit. 

There are lots of internet websites that can allow people Skrill or maybe Neteller cash with deal intended for cryptocurrency,.. likewise Used to do and so possibly not implement the web site anyone identified.

On 12/25/2019 at 8:01 PM, Shahadatbd said:

If you want to buy/se Bitcoin in globally then you can use some big exchange and also you can choose some wallet. An if you want to sell/buy to your own country then you can contact with trusted person.

You should ask before trying something, especially when you want to spend money, so be careful. There are many exchange sites where you can buy and sell cryptocurrencies and any exchange website you can sell your Bitcoin for. If you invest the money of the exchange site, you can buy cryptocurrency.

Truly numerous ways really to sell and purchase Bitcoin. Furthermore, it likewise relies upon every nation on the off chance that you need to make purchasing and selling Bitcoin simpler. Yet, on the off chance that you state the worldwide level I believe is exceptionally simple and numerous dependable trade sites today can be depended upon in purchasing and selling bitcoin.

I agree with you, localbitcoins its very trusted, safe and fast exchanger.. I am always using it to keep and trading my coins and you can also use paxful its the same as localbitcoins and they all have good paying amounts from referral program.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 12/25/2019 at 12:44 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

There are many websites that will give you Skrill or Neteller dollars in exchange for cryptocurrency, I myself use such sites, you can take any of your coins from Bestchange site to any currency.

Many websites can offer you this service, but you should ask before trying something. It also depends on the country if you want to buy and sell Bitcoin more easily. But if you say the global level I think is very easy and many reliable exchange sites

On 1/15/2020 at 2:36 AM, Rifat123 said:

Now if I have enough Bitcoin to sell, I can sell Bitcoin. And if I want to buy Bitcoin I can buy. yobit.net can easily buy and sell Bitcoin from here.Here is a very simple bitcoin transaction that can be bought when you want.

I have to sell or buy btc, I will do this using yobit because this is the most popular and biggest website for selling and buying btc. but there are many other websites you can sell or buy btc. I always sell my Bitcoin among these group members

On 18.02.2020 at 07:47, One_Bitcoin said:

Since bitcoin is very popular in 2017, it has made many people make exchanges to buy and sell bitcoin. And we must be careful in choosing exchanges, because not all exchanges have honesty and trustworthiness.

Edited 9 minutes ago by One_Bitcoin

You should purchase and offer a few bitcoins after you have been in an trade wherein they may allow youtrade your coins from buyig and changing those to the alternative clients.