How can buy/sell bitcoin - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sbroy01

How can buy/sell bitcoin

here some people are new that is why most people do not know about buying and  selling the bitcoin try to make a account in exchange also investment there.

As advice before buying or selling your Bitcoin
There are many sites that provide Bitcoin buying and selling services, but not all are good and honest, so you should be careful before using any site and verify its reliability.

• Useful or interesting 2

THINK POSITIVE

46 minutes ago, bentayebsalah said:

There are many sites that provide Bitcoin buying and selling services, but not all are good and honest, so you should be careful before using any site and verify its reliability.

Nice advice! There are many trading platforms but only few are good,binance is the best among others,it has a good reliable team,it also have small transaction fees.

5 minutes ago, laska smrtici said:

Yes, it is necessary to verify the authenticity of the site as it is the most important thing and I use the platforms to sell or buy bitcoin and it is the most secure for me

true,as crypto now are getting popular those scammers will try to find ways in making money out of this,so choosing the right one,knowing first all informations about the platform your planning to choose is needed to avoid getting scam.

2 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

I think 80% of cryptocurrency exchanges are a scam
Therefore, you should not trust any site in order to ensure that it is honest

Life is great and enjoy it

On 12/24/2019 at 11:48 AM, sbroy01 said:

I am selling my bitcoin on localbitcoin and it is the easy way to buy or sell bitcoin and recently Neteller and skrill add to buy sell bitcoin so its good idea but it's limited because they add this service for few countries.You can also use coinbase for buy and sell bitcoin and some crypto coin. Payoneer never allow bitcoin or any kind of gambling site and I was contacted there support system and they said that they don't accept crypto or other betting site and don't use there MasterCard to use this service otherwise your card will block and the account will be suspended soon.By the way,Paypal is not available in our country.

Well. where these services like paypal, payoneer, skrill, coinbase are not available, it is better to trade on localbitcoin type site. There are also some of good p2p exchanges available.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 1/16/2020 at 7:38 PM, Hamk said:

That is good you have a good reason before you sell your bitcoin which is highly recommended

Binance and coinbase exchanges are great for buying and selling bitcoin. Or yobit is also very good, low transaction costs. I recommend using coinbase to buy and sell bitcoins. You will also need a wallet application if you want to keep.

You are talking about trading. The simpliest way to explain trading for the newbies is, you buy when the value of the coins you want to buy is low. And you can see it negative. You keep it for sometime, once the value of the coin rises up, you sell it with the higher value compare to the value when you buy it, then you’ll get profit.

First of all you need an exchange where your desire coin is listed.

Than you can easily buy and sell .

Secondly it you want to buy direct through your fait currency there alots ways .like I am using wirex card or app 

And use binance exchange bitpay .or local bitcoins are best trusted exchanges. 

On 1/10/2020 at 12:14 AM, Saheli said:

Buy and sell bitcoin is easy not a hard when bitcoin price go down

you can buy it if you feel get profit and if bitcoin price go up

you can sell it

You have the ability to switch to any exchange and mine specific Bitcoin and store for the upcoming conference. I use coinbase to sell and buy. Because it is economical and easily accessible.

I recommend to use exchanges to buy and sell , not to use the wallet because they take high fees also wallets do not have all the pairs to trade , so send your money to reputed exchange and sell your coin to any kind you love 
for me i use yobit to trade and exchange my money , it is great exchange 

It's time to buy bitcoin, because Halving is ahead of Bitcoin and it is designed for the month of May 2020. I buy bitcoin on the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange. 

5 hours ago, bliznec said:

It's time to buy bitcoin, because Halving is ahead of Bitcoin and it is designed for the month of May 2020. I buy bitcoin on the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange. 

i think those who are missing out on buying bitcoin at these low dips will be regretting it in a few months and we all saw the charts and we know halving will make the price explode

They are so many sites to gives the opportunity to buy are sell your coins like local bitcoin paxful and so many, which way you want you buy like banks skrill netseller, its your chose which facilitie you want this are you want to buy bitcoins through  PayPal, its also available so you give proper information, where you want bitcoins come your account.

On 12/24/2019 at 11:48 AM, sbroy01 said:

am selling my bitcoin on localbitcoin and it is the easy way to buy or sell bitcoin and recently Neteller and skrill add to buy sell bitcoin so its good idea but it's limited because they add this service for few countries.You can also use coinbase for buy and sell bitcoin and some crypto coin. Payoneer never allow bitcoin or any kind of gambling site and I was contacted there support system and they said that they don't accept crypto or other betting site and don't use there MasterCard to use this service otherwise your card will block and the account will be suspended soon.By the

localbitcoin.com is a site that everybody is remembering. so this is because a lot of people have been using this site and is available at the all countries, so you can do this.

There is a set of sites be able to bestow you with this service, but you be supposed to raise before you seek something, outstandingly while you covet to expend money, therefore be careful.

Your blockchain only actually is the most disruptive engineering we have now ever before find as being kinds. It is going to adjust how man modern society stocks data, have confidence in along with a price. Much like the net, this specific brand-new technological innovation will certainly sooner or later influence every aspect of our way of life along with modern society overall.

Converting Bitcoin assets is not as straightforward as buying it. If you decide to sell your Bitcoins online, you can either do so via an exchange, direct exchange deal, or peer-to-peer transaction.

On 1/15/2020 at 8:56 AM, Armcannon said:

To buy and sell Bitcoin you must deposit your cryptocurrency at exchange like binance and yobit.trading on those exchange is easy but I suggest you to watch tutorial on YouTube.so you won't miss anything.but I suggest when you are going to widraw your earnings convert your coins on coins which has a lower fees.

I always buy sale dollars in my team members. It is very simple and easy. There are many good members, I always sell dollars to this person. Now if I have enough Bitcoin to sell, I can sell Bitcoin.

I bought / sold my bitcoins with yobit exchange, I have been using yobit exchange for 3 years and I am completely satisfied. I like it, trading bitcoin on the exchange is very secure.

okay numerous behavior in fact to promote and obtain Bitcoin. And it furthermore depends on both country if you require to add up to business and advertising Bitcoin easier. But if you input the overall flat I consider is exceptionally uncomplicated and many trustworthy substitute websites nowadays container be relied upon in exchange and advertising bitcoin.

In my prediction it is important to know some knowledge about crypto and then you can buy BTC, if you determine to do that, you can get profit in the next years. It must be negligible for you the price is up or down, you must be patient.

Pick your choice among the best exchanges available and register for that exchange, You can easily trade after that even if it is your first time but I suggest you to read a guide or something first on internet for trading crypto.

On 2/9/2020 at 11:46 PM, Mb160442 said:

Paxful is a leading website through which you can buy or sell bitcoin with alot of methods. It is also worldwide accepted. So you should be very thankful to me by seeing  this.

There are many websites and exchanges that you can buy or sell bitcoins, even you can buy bitcoins with your main card or visa card. They sell your bitcoins to you and act as a middle-aged person for decentralized cryptocurrencies. As it is one of the most popular in the world