How can buy/sell bitcoin - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sbroy01

How can buy/sell bitcoin

I am selling my bitcoin on localbitcoin and it is the easy way to buy or sell bitcoin and recently Neteller and skrill add to buy sell bitcoin so its good idea but it's limited because they add this service for few countries.You can also use coinbase for buy and sell bitcoin and some crypto coin. Payoneer never allow bitcoin or any kind of gambling site and I was contacted there support system and they said that they don't accept crypto or other betting site and don't use there MasterCard to use this service otherwise your card will block and the account will be suspended soon.By the way,Paypal is not available in our country.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

There is a lot of sites can provide you with this service, but you should ask before you try something, especially when you want to spend money, so be careful 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

There are many websites that will give you Skrill or Neteller dollars in exchange for cryptocurrency, I myself use such sites, you can take any of your coins from Bestchange site to any currency.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

To buy and sell Bitcoin I think payeer and Cryptonator will be good for you and uphold you can use these two to sell you Bitcoin and get Fiat currency. Yobit is also good exchange. You can sell your bitcoin and get fiat currency. 

• +1 1

You can buy and sell bitcoin on binance,coinbase,blockchain,kucoin and other trusted exchanger.also dont forget the one of the best the yobit.it is easy to buy and sell here and so very easy to use and safe

• +1 1

cex.io has been around for a long time and i have not heard anything negative about them. they usually are the choice if you want to buy with credit cards and their verification process seems to take a while. and also the fees are high.

and as for bitcointalk, this here is P2P currency exchange so you will end up getting less to sell and paying a lot more to buy bitcoin than the market price. and the same goes for localbitcoins, but they are best choices for keeping your privacy.

there are also Kraken which seems to be good although i have not used it.
and also btc-e which doesn't require any kind of verification.

• +1 1

We can usually buy Bitcoins and sell them through various exchange sites.  Because different coins are bought and sold on different exchange sites. We can currently buy and sell Bitcoins easily on the Yobit Exchange site.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

On 12/24/2019 at 12:33 PM, sbroy01 said:

I am selling my bitcoin on localbitcoin and it is the easy way to buy or sell bitcoin and recently Neteller and skrill add to buy sell bitcoin so its good idea but it's limited because they add this service for few countries.You can also use coinbase for buy and sell bitcoin and some crypto coin. Payoneer never allow bitcoin or any kind of gambling site and I was contacted there support system and they said that they don't accept crypto or other betting site and don't use there MasterCard to use this service otherwise your card will block and the account will be suspended soon.By the way,Paypal is not available in our country.

You can sell and buy bitcoin online with internet. You can both buy and sell from localbitcoins.com simply you have to pay money from any method and buy bitcoin from strangers. There is no chance if being scammed.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Coinbase is the most popular and user-friendly option
buying and selling cryptocurrencies on Coinbase.Coinbase only supports Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, and Litecoin for the moment

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/25/2019 at 12:46 AM, Sourovdeb890 said:

To buy and sell Bitcoin I think payeer will be good for you and uphold you can use these two to sell you Bitcoin and get Fiat currency.

Actually buying bitcoin at the price of going down is very good then you can sell it when the price goes up so from that you can get a big profit from the sale, even you can sell bitcoin and get fiat currencies easily.

On 12/25/2019 at 10:44 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

There are many websites that will give you Skrill or Neteller dollars in exchange for cryptocurrency, I myself use such sites, you can take any of your coins from Bestchange site to any currency.

I just use the yobit exchange to buy ad sell the coins and i can easily sell my coins because like this i convert my coins into the perfect money USD and then i send that USD to my account and then send it to the exchanger and like this i safely withdraw my all coins profit at any time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think Localbitcoin is the most trusted and safefull ways to buy and sell bitcoins.Even there are many exchangers most of them are very doubt full and somes are not suporting to some countries.But the localbitcoins supports for any.

• +1 1

On 12/24/2019 at 11:48 AM, sbroy01 said:

I use coinbase for sell and buy .Because its save their and easy to access  .i have attached my bank account their.So no tension .I avoid other  medium like paypal,skrill for it.

• +1 2

Buy and sell bitcoin is easy not a hard when bitcoin price go down

you can buy it if you feel get profit and if bitcoin price go up

you can sell it

• +2 1

Using exchange platforms to sell bitcoin is the easiest way. Through these sites you can sell your bitcoin, by creating an exchange account, link this account to your bank account, and send bitcoin there, as you do when you make a transaction with another person.

• +1 1

On 1/8/2020 at 7:28 PM, Jungle4 said:

You can use crypto exchanges like Binance or Huobi. They don't need KYC to withdraw cryptocurrency. These exchanges are very safety and comfortable.

are you sure? because many times binance have asked me to verify my account if i want to withdrawal my money and thats why i left it and came to yobit.

• +2 1

19 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

are you sure? because many times binance have asked me to verify my account if i want to withdrawal my money and thats why i left it and came to yobit.

how many balances do you withdraw? maybe you have reached the daily limit or something. Because I have never been asked even for KYC

• +1 1

On 1/9/2020 at 1:07 AM, Dollar said:

According to my opinion there are many trading website and app that allows a person to buy and sell Bitcoin like yobit and coinbase. These two website are trustable and have huge  popularity

What you say is true that at this time I have used yobit to buy and sell it because I believe that yobit has such a high popularity that I prefer to use yobit, so going forward I prefer yobit to others.

I think that selling and buying btc sounds good,for buying and selling btc it should be confirmed that the one you are selling is honest and trust worthy. if i have to sell or buy the btc i will do this by using yobit because it is the most popular and huge site for selling and buying btc.but there are many other sites that you can sell or buy a btc.

• +1 1

We have an WhatsApp dollars buy sell group.Where we all always buy or sell our Cryptocurrency.I am always sell my Bitcoin in this group members

• +2 1
  • +3 1

To buy and sell Bitcoin you must deposit your cryptocurrency at exchange like binance and yobit.trading on those exchange is easy but I suggest you to watch tutorial on YouTube.so you won't miss anything.but I suggest when you are going to widraw your earnings convert your coins on coins which has a lower fees.

12 minutes ago, Apurbo123 said:

If I want to buy Bitcoin I can buy. yobit.net can easily buy and sell Bitcoin from here.You can buy or sell it from yobit, nettler, skrill and so on. Every site are good. I personally use yobit.

Yobit exchange is the best place to buy or sell any coin. if anyone want to buy or sell btc then he can use this exchange platform without any doubt.

On 12/24/2019 at 2:48 PM, sbroy01 said:

Well if your out of luck in finding an exchange platform to exchange your bitcoins then its true your only choice is P2P or localbitcoin to covert your coins to fiat. You can try to buy some giftcards with BTC and use them for purchases. or use yobit and sell your Bitcoin with USD (perfectmoney) and use perfectmoneyUSD to withdraw to your bank account.

spacer.png